Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
FUN.

- i agree with SPCM. good analogy.
- ATLiens is more like a classic wildcard loss. too much going on that year. you gotta look at the big picture. not just the groups you like.
- aquemini? maybe but thats only because '98 was by far the weakest year for groups - when groups were still around. its not even as good as their previous 2 albums.
- stankonia was weak. they only made the playoffs cuz of the singles & a few other cuts. wildcard loss.
- SB/TLB wasnt even relevant to hip-hop. be honest.
SBTLB went diamond breh. You cant take that away. Thats like a 65-0 Super Bowl blowout. After a 16-0 season. Look at all the singing going on in rap today. You cant deny Outkast's influence. Kendrick's whole existence right now is based on Andre3000 and Kast records. They have bled into this era no matter how much you want to deny it.

Stankonia is a SB win because all of those singles were HUGE and those are essentially the songs a lot of casuals known Kast for...those and the SB/TLB joints.

Aquemini is a perfect album breh.

Just admit that you dont like them and their success annoys you. There are plenty of artists like that for me. I might not think their shyt is hot but i cant deny the people. Outkast wasnt some fly by night group that hit big for a year and disappeared...They laid ground for many artist that followed them and changed hip hop forever.

I can accept Outkast as a tier 2 group but only if tier one is Public Enemy, Tribe, Run DMC, Beasties...nobody from the mid 90s/00's.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
SBTLB went diamond breh. You cant take that away. Look at all the singing going on in rap today. You cant deny Outkast's influence. Kendrick's whole existence right now is based on Andre3000 and Kast records. They have bled into this era no matter how much you want to deny it.

Stankonia is a SB win because all of those singles were HUGE and those are essentially the songs a lot of casuals known Kast for...those and the SB/TLB joints.

Aquemini is a perfect album breh. Just admit that you dont like them and their success annoys you. There are plenty of artists like that for me. I might not think their shyt is hot but i cant deny the people. Outkast wasnt some fly by night group that hit big for a year and disappeared...They laid ground for many artist that followed them and changed hip hop forever.

I can accept Outkast as a tier 2 group but only if tier one is Public Enemy, Tribe, Run DMC, Beasties...nobody from the mid 90s/00's.

kendrick isnt all that popular either.

going by your stankonia logic. does that mean that nelly played jarule in the super bowl for the solo rappers that year as well? is that what youre telling us?:sas1:

aquemini was an okay album. nothing memorable. and FAR FAR from perfect.

- outkast's success doesnt annoy me or anybody. theyre never achieved the level of relevance for anybody to care about them unless theyre fans.
- what annoys me about outkast is the revisionist history that catapults them after the fact. its a slap in the face to the people that really lived thru it.
- and yes, there are plenty artists that i rank HIGHLY that i dont like. outkast isnt on that level tho.

outkast didnt change hip-hop. and they didnt lay any groundwork if you knew your history. everything they did, was already being done, exept maybe HEY YA and roses smell like boo-boo.:mjlol:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
kendrick isnt all that popular either.

going by your stankonia logic. does that mean that nelly played jarule in the super bowl for the solo rappers that year as well? is that what youre telling us?:sas1:

aquemini was an okay album. nothing memorable. and FAR FAR from perfect.

- outkast's success doesnt annoy me or anybody. theyre never achieved the level of relevance for anybody to care about them unless theyre fans.
- what annoys me about outkast is the revisionist history that catapults them after the fact. its a slap in the face to the people that really lived thru it.
- and yes, there are plenty artists that i rank HIGHLY that i dont like. outkast isnt on that level tho.

outkast didnt change hip-hop. and they didnt lay any groundwork if you knew your history. everything they did, was already being done, exept maybe HEY YA and roses smell like boo-boo.:mjlol:
i lived through that. nothing to revise. but do you breh. keep upping this thread every year. i'm sure someone else will fall for the trap :troll:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
SBTLB went diamond breh. You cant take that away. Thats like a 65-0 Super Bowl blowout. After a 16-0 season. Look at all the singing going on in rap today. You cant deny Outkast's influence. Kendrick's whole existence right now is based on Andre3000 and Kast records. They have bled into this era no matter how much you want to deny it.

Aquemini is a perfect album breh.

Just admit that you dont like them and their success annoys you. There are plenty of artists like that for me. I might not think their shyt is hot but i cant deny the people. Outkast wasnt some fly by night group that hit big for a year and disappeared...They laid ground for many artist that followed them and changed hip hop forever.

I can't accept Mobb Deep as anything but tier one. :birdman:
I reject your deposit. :pachaha:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I can't accept Mobb Deep as anything but tier one. :birdman:
I reject your deposit. :pachaha:
Mobb is tier 2 breh...I hate to say it :sadbron:

They dont have the influence, sales, or staying power in people's minds to get them up there...

But when it comes to MY favorite groups they are easily tier 1 without question. I dont listen to any of those groups i listed as tier one except some Tribe here and there.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
what hate?

BE SMART SON

"Be Smart Son"

A5CFA428741175407034485579776_3bbf44eca8a.1.5.jpg

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
if OP died nobody would miss him

if you died, nobody would care at all, since nobody knows you.

all this over couple rappers that dont even know or care about your existence.

told yall, outkast attracts them weirdos.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
He's already claimed he didn't pay attention to outkast like that and basically only knows them for the singles he heard on the radio.. he's not a real hiphop head brehs

youre slow, so obviously you dont get the gist of the bolded.

i never said i only know them for singles. man f*ck outta here. some of you dudes is gay.