Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
If I dont pay attention to an artists, im not gonna knock them because other people like them.. That would make me a hater and a faggit... You never paid attention to outkast but felt the need to make this thread and shyt on them every chance you get... You're a disgrace to TheBooth and a.disgrace to real hip hop heads.. bytch nikka wanna hit the ignore button like a.faq cause im hitting him with this well deserved ether.. bahahahaha:bryan:

youre missing the point.

it all goes back to what i said about them being a non-factor.

clearly im talking over your simple little head at this point.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Acording to who?? Whats stupid about this question? Just answer it and stop trying to revise history.. you sound silly

it was a stupid question.....and i still answered it.

just shut up at this point or try to change the subject.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
it was a stupid question.....and i still answered it.

just shut up at this point or try to change the subject.

Outkast were only a non factor to you and other faggit ass fake hip hop heads that didn't "pay attention" i guess... :smugfavre: Real hiphop heads recognize Outkast for being nothing less than legends in hiphop

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Outkast were only a non factor to you and other faggit ass fake hip hop heads that didn't "pay attention" i guess... :smugfavre: Real hiphop heads recognize Outkast for being nothing less than legends in hiphop

nah. im not talking about me. face it. your team just wasnt that important.

but continue on believing what you want. i think i crushed more than enough of your holy grails already.

i never said that outkast arent legends.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
nah. im not talking about me. face it. your team just wasnt that important.

but continue on believing what you want. i think i crushed more than enough of your holy grails already.

i never said that outkast arent legends.

:mjlol:
How can you consider artists who never were a factor legendary... you crack me up today breh..

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:mjlol:
How can you consider artists who never were a factor legendary... you crack me up today breh..

they werent a factor, meaning that nothing would be different back then if they never existed. that and they were never a hot-topic, never a heavily-debated or heavily-quoted group, etc etc.

theyre legends. just of a lower-tier than what theyre made out to be in hindsight.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You didn't pay attention to Outkast like that breh you already admitted to this.. you aren't qualified to rate or critique them :camby:

wow. you just dont get it.:facepalm:

at least youre trying to comprehend. so i cant get mad at you.

not paying attention is code for 'they werent important'.

im not saying that i completely disregarded them. lol. i paid attention to everybody from bad boy all the way down to b-rock & the biz. but its not about that. youre probably listening to an album right now from a current b or c-list artist that you dont pay attention to. that doesnt mean that you literally dont pay attention to them.

you gotta get hip to the lingo if you want to indulge in side-arguments like those. if you cant keep up with what im saying by now, then this rap stuff just isnt for you.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
wow. you just dont get it.:facepalm:

at least youre trying to comprehend. so i cant get mad at you.

not paying attention is code for 'they werent important'.

im not saying that i completely disregarded them. lol. i paid attention to everybody from bad boy all the way down to b-rock & the biz. but its not about that.

if you cant keep up with what im saying by now, then this rap stuff just isnt for you.

:mjpls:
You said you didn't pay attention to them enough to love or hate them.. How can that be misconstrued?? How can that be "code" for they weren't important? They were important enough to beat out Bone as best new artist. Album rated 5 mics in Source. What other southern artists were going 2x plat in 96??

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:mjpls:
You said you didn't pay attention to them enough to love or hate them.. How can that be misconstrued?? How can that be "code" for they weren't important? They were important enough to beat out Bone as best new artist. Album rated 5 mics in Source. What other southern artists were going 2x plat in 96??

no i said people in general didnt care enough to love or hate them. stop quoting me. you never get it right.

but yea, if you want to ask me the question, i would say that i didnt care enough to love or hate them either. they were just a group that you either liked or you disliked. they werent a hot topic. they werent a group that you would argue about. nothing of that nature.

and yes the point stands. that doesnt mean that they completely disregarded their existence. people dont care enough to love or hate a team like say the nuggets. does that mean that people dont watch their games when theyre on TV? come on man. get with it.

then you go on to list a bunch of industry props. yea, they won best new artist but proceeded to get booed out of the building just for breathing. yea, they got 5 mics in the source but for an album that wasnt even popular. they went 2x plat with laface/arista's backing. 2x plat yet didnt help the south progress at all.