Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:childplease: No nikka You didn't listen to them until after 2000..
Now this is the revisionist agenda I was talking about... how did you determine when nikkas first start listening to Outkast.. you said that shyt like it was some sort of fact :skip:

nikkas sold over 4 Million with Stankonia and like 9 million afterwards

But yeah they were day 1 stans:comeon:...

I don't listen to them so that shouldn't apply to me breh..

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
he's never listened to an outkast album, its the only logical explanation for that degree of stupidity.

bullchit.

you TRIED to claim that i was talking conspiracies, then you turn around and try to run with some chit like this.

:smh:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
the irony of the first comment.:laff:

as for the 2nd comment, youre just proving our point about how people look towards other chit when trying to prop up outkast. theyre one of those groups where you have to pull chit out of left-field like "theyre different" or "theyre positive".

:pachaha:
looks like i was right with the first comment... :sas2:

They make good music. I really didnt think Stankonia was all that good until later. Im 29 so i listened to the first 3 albums when they dropped.
i wouldnt say they were necessarily positive... they just didnt rap about genocide on every track like mobb deep...

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
looks like i was right with the first comment... :sas2:

They make good music. I really didnt think Stankonia was all that good until later. Im 29 so i listened to the first 3 albums when they dropped.
i wouldnt say they were necessarily positive... they just didnt rap about genocide on every track like mobb deep...

believe what you want with the 1st comment.

ALOT of groups made good music.

the bolded is neither here nor there.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
exactly.

dude up here acting like outkast is a group that people run around quoting or something. they dont even have any famous bars or lines.

Famous bars?? Like what.. give us an example of a famous bar :smugfavre
bullchit.

you TRIED to claim that i was talking conspiracies, then you turn around and try to run with some chit like this.

You've already admitted in this thread that you didn't listen to them like that outside of what your radio station played... Its pretty obvious :skip:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
nikkas sold over 4 Million with Stankonia and like 9 million afterwards

But yeah they were day 1 stans:comeon:...

I don't listen to them so that shouldn't apply to me breh..

You didn't listen to them so how are you even qualified to post on outkast?? If they sold 4 million with Stankonia what makes you think at least half of them weren't already Kast fans?? Do you realize how stupid you sound little nikka??

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Famous bars?? Like what.. give us an example of a famous bar :smugfavre:

You've already admitted in this thread that you didn't listen to them like that outside of what your radio station played... Its pretty obvious :skip:

do you really need to ask?

f*ck outta here with the bolded.

is this the stuff you have to resort to? lying and putting words in my mouth? seriously?

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bullchit.

what would give me that idea. every comment you make is negative and generic as hell, either not related directly to the music or an overly negative ridiculous comment about a single. the lone positive comment you make is this generic bs about i used to like them they were dope, BUT THIS REVISIONIST ARGGH, or they were dope but big tymers>>>>>>>>>>outkast AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE BY FAR or something equally stupid that would only get cosigned by someone equally stupid.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:childplease: No nikka You didn't listen to them until after 2000..
Now this is the revisionist agenda I was talking about... how did you determine when nikkas first start listening to Outkast.. you said that shyt like it was some sort of fact :skip:

you can tell whos who most of the time.

its usually not hard to tell when somebody got into a rapper or hip-hop in general.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
elevators is known for the hook.

who the f*ck quotes anything on jazzy belle?

you dudes live in idle wild.

i mean who goes around quoting random raps, honestly?

besides paying hommage to rappers who died.

Most people remember hooks before verses anyway

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
You didn't listen to them so how are you even qualified to post on outkast?? If they sold 4 million with Stankonia what makes you think at least half of them weren't already Kast fans?? Do you realize how stupid you sound little nikka??

I don't need to buy their albums to make my statement as to them being a pop group posing as a hip hop group for over 14 years:sas1:

I've seen half/heard of their discography on TV already. So its more than enough...They don't appeal to me..

FTR,I own Stankonia,but It got no replay value....