Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
what would give me that idea. every comment you make is negative and generic as hell, either not related directly to the music or an overly negative ridiculous comment about a single. the lone positive comment you make is this generic bs about i used to like them they were dope, BUT THIS REVISIONIST ARGGH, or they were dope but big tymers>>>>>>>>>>outkast AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE BY FAR or something equally stupid that would only get cosigned by someone equally stupid.

:what: the hell are you even talking about?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Goodie mob made great music... but for 2 albums

of course you dont care about the bolded :sas1:

of course i dont care about the bolded. it has no bearing.

you up here trying to prop up a group because of what they rap and/or dont rap about. that chit is for lames. you probably forced yourself to bump they chit.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i mean who goes around quoting random raps, honestly?

besides paying hommage to rappers who died.

Most people remember hooks before verses anyway

:what:

sounds like these type of conversations arent meant for your involvement.

youre not qualified. just like a typical outkast fanatic.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
do you really need to ask?

f*ck outta here with the bolded.

is this the stuff you have to resort to? lying and putting words in my mouth? seriously?
Lying?? :mjpls:
Oh im sorry you never really paid attention to them like that.. heres your post nikka :smugfavre:

i dont hate anybody. im not bitter. and really my distaste for kast stems from the fact that i hate revisionist history, and then theres all these new forum noob posters sippin the kool-aid, that came in over the course of the last 5 years. before that, i never really paid attention to them enough to either like or hate them. they were just a group that had some hot stufffor the most part, that was the general feeling for them in the main scope of things. they never stopped time or anything like that. they werent that type of group. THATS THE POINT.

So we have here this bytch as nikka Wacky D admitting that he never really paid attention to Outkast before their last album... But they had some "hot stuff" :heh:

How can you be a critic when you didn't even pay attention to them as a.group.. You're an old tired repetitive joke.. And you continue to get exposed as.one every time you embarrass yourself upping this 2 year old thread every month :umad:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
of course i dont care about the bolded. it has no bearing.

you up here trying to prop up a group because of what they rap and/or dont rap about. that chit is for lames. you probably forced yourself to bump they chit.

youre lame as shyt. i like good music. the only thing i forced myself to bump was that wack ass eminem show album... but only b/c i bought that shyt like an a$$hole

frisbee'd that shyt on i85 later on tho

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Oh im sorry you never really paid attention to them like that.. heres your post nikka :smugfavre:

So we have here this bytch as nikka Wacky D admitting that he never really paid attention to Outkast before their last album... But they had some "hot stuff" :heh:

How can you be a critic when you didn't even pay attention to them as a.group.. You're an old tired repetitive joke.. And you continue to get exposed as.one every time you embarrass yourself upping this 2 year old thread every month :umad:

STOP BEING A F*CKIN DIKKHEAD

me not paying attention to them like that doesnt mean that i didnt hear they chit. it just means that they were a "non f-ckin factor bi*ch". word to Ev fine ass.

and i actually liked outkast a tad bit during their 1st 2 or 3 years.
i listen to anything i get my hands on. so take this bullchit elsewhere jim.:camby:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't need to buy their albums to make my statement as to them being a pop group posing as a hip hop group for over 14 years:sas1:

I've seen half/heard of their discography on TV already. So its more than enough...They don't appeal to me..

FTR,I own Stankonia,but It got no replay value....

Really:mjpls:
Name.some pop songs from their.first three albums :i'll wait :smugfavre:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

besides on message boards and social networks who randomly quotes rappers?

unless these rappers come up in conversation.

im very much qualified to talk about hip hop.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
youre lame as shyt. i like good music. the only thing i forced myself to bump was that wack ass eminem show album... but only b/c i bought that shyt like an @sshole

frisbee'd that shyt on i85 later on tho

im lame how? cuz i pointed out how dumb your logic was, and how you are doing nothing but proving our point?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

STOP BEING A F*CKIN DIKKHEAD

me not paying attention to them like that doesnt mean that i didnt hear they chit. it just means that they were a "non f-ckin factor bi*ch". word to Ev fine ass.

and i actually liked outkast a tad bit during their 1st 2 or 3 years.
i listen to anything i get my hands on. so take this bullchit elsewhere jim.:camby:

You confusing everyone right now Wacky.. :patrice:
So you heard their.music?? But.you didn't pay attention to it? :youngsabo: Are you trying to save yourself by changing the meaning ofnnot paying attention?? :youngsabo:
:ufdup::umad:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

thanks for the quote. i can stop entertaining @Wacky D like he knows what hes talking about

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You confusing everyone right now Wacky.. :patrice:
So you heard their.music?? But.you didn't pay attention to it? :youngsabo: Are you trying to save yourself by changing the meaning ofnnot paying attention?? :youngsabo:
:ufdup::umad:

the same way theres probably albums you heard this week by artists that you dont pay attention to like that. what the f*ck dont you understand?

man i feel stupid just talking to you. im bout to hit you with THE OFFICIAL :camby: and put you on ignore.

2 dumbass arguments that youre pushing within one hour. youre a simpleton.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the same way theres probably albums you heard this week by artists that you dont pay attention to like that. what the f*ck dont you understand?

man i feel stupid just talking to you. im bout to hit you with THE OFFICIAL :camby: and put you on ignore.

2 dumbass arguments that youre pushing within one hour. youre a simpleton.

If I dont pay attention to an artists, im not gonna knock them because other people like them.. That would make me a hater and a faggit... You never paid attention to outkast but felt the need to make this thread and shyt on them every chance you get... You're a disgrace to TheBooth and a.disgrace to real hip hop heads.. bytch nikka wanna hit the ignore button like a.faq cause im hitting him with this well deserved ether.. bahahahaha:bryan:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't need to buy their albums to make my statement as to them being a pop group posing as a hip hop group for over 14 years:sas1:

I've seen half/heard of their discography on TV already. So its more than enough...They don't appeal to me..

FTR,I own Stankonia,but It got no replay value....

Just listen to Elevators.. Dre explains why he kept swithing his style... BigBoi is a pop.artist now :pachaha: dont expose your ignorance to the coli breh...