Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Tell us again how you would know this?? I'll wait

Are you telling us that Kast gets propped for being different and not the bars they spit... I think you're the one who's out of touch

When Outkast albums get talked about,them being "different"is always pushed to the forefront...Regardless of lyrics

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Tell us again how you would know this?? I'll wait

Are you telling us that Kast gets propped for being different and not the bars they spit... I think you're the one who's out of touch

that was just a make-em-mad rebuttal.

why dont you attempt to respond to any of the real points that i made?

this is what you try to call out? seriously?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:smugfavre:
Cant answer my question? Yea... nah??

what part of "i was just talking chit" do you not understand? i shouldnt even have to explain. i was even trading daps with the bul.

outkast attracts alot of funny-bunnies hermit types, i see.:facepalm:

now lets see you respond to one of my ACTUAL points. you cant do that tho? yea.....nah?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
what part of "i was just talking chit" do you not understand? i shouldnt even have to explain. i was even trading daps with the bul.

outkast attracts alot of funny-bunnies hermit types, i see.:facepalm:

now lets see you respond to one of my ACTUAL points. you cant do that tho? yea.....nah?

You're a joke.. when confronted you bytch up and its "oh I was just talking "chit"
:camby: cornball ass nikka

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You're a joke.. when confronted you bytch up and its "oh I was just talking "chit"
:camby: cornball ass nikka

confronted about what? why dont you confront me on something that actually pertains to the thread's premise? 59 pages & counting, and youre still beating around the bush. stop it slime. alll this stuff i said, and you choose a friendly rebuttal to focus on? man f*ck off.

and lol @ calling someone a cornball while defending outkast OF ALL RAPPERS.:pachaha:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Really?? So when people talk about ATLiens... There bars aren't held in high regard.. :pachaha: Sounds like a revisionist agenda you and Wacky have going on in here

The greater majority of Outkast fans will bring up them being "different "before they bring up lyrics...

Because the greater majority of fans didn't start fukking with them until after 2000...

Of course you have day 1 stans who will bring up lyrics first...but that's more of the minority

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The greater majority of Outkast fans will bring up them being "different "before they bring up lyrics...

Because the greater majority of fans didn't start fukking with them until after 2000...

Of course you have day 1 stans who will bring up lyrics first...but that's more of the minority

exactly.

dude up here acting like outkast is a group that people run around quoting or something. they dont even have any famous bars or lines.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Arent you a white dude @Wacky D ? if so, it makes sense you would call outkast corny being that the themes in their music arent destructive to the black community...

:sas2: #inherently...

if not... youre just a lost nikka.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:childplease: No nikka You didn't listen to them until after 2000..
Now this is the revisionist agenda I was talking about... how did you determine when nikkas first start listening to Outkast.. you said that shyt like it was some sort of fact :skip:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Arent you a white dude @Wacky D ? if so, it makes sense you would call outkast corny being that the themes in their music arent destructive to the black community...

:sas2: #inherently...

if not... youre just a lost nikka.

the irony of the first comment.:laff:

as for the 2nd comment, youre just proving our point about how people look towards other chit when trying to prop up outkast. theyre one of those groups where you have to pull chit out of left-field like "theyre different" or "theyre positive".

:pachaha: