Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I liked some outkast songs,but I just never gravitated to them like that...

I cant see me ever listening to Bombs Over Baghdad at any point of my life ever again

this is basically the general feeling towards them.

they were just......around.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
this is basically the general feeling towards them.

they were just......around.

Whats funny is some of these nikkas would big up Outkast for being "eclectic" and "different"while shytting on a nikka like Camron who did what Outkast was trying to do,but did it way better while keeping it hip hop

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Whats funny is some of these nikkas would big up Outkast for being "eclectic" and "different"while shytting on a nikka like Camron who did what Outkast was trying to do,but did it way better while keeping it hip hop

exactly.

kast is usually hyped by cats that arent really hip-hop like that.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
dressing weird? because you cant possibly be talking about music

the point being that camron mastered the art of being unique & different without relying on being over-the-top and gimmicky. both in music, dress, and whatever other categories you want to throw out there.

outkast is one of those acts that get propped up just for the sake of being "different". thats just corny.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
dressing weird? because you cant possibly be talking about music

Wearing Pink furs with nikes wouldn't be exactly classified as weird.

Wearing suspenders with yellow shirts and purple pants is..But nikkas say nothing about that:patrice:

Cam kept his style hip hop while pushing himself creatively and lyrically

Outkast did some experimental bamma pop that at times sounded more like fergie was a missing member of their group...

Cam was progressing the culture while keeping it hip hop....

Explain to me how Hey YA!! was culturally impactful to hip hop?

I never said I haven't liked some of their shyt,but hip hop wise they are not as culturally relevant as yall want to make them out to be..

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Move to the back of the bus. It's what they are saying to all the haters of ok. They are saying that they are the lead and everyone else should move to the back. God, you nikkaz stupid.

Art is all about interpretation so whatever you got from it is valid.

"Everybody move to the.." is different than "All the haters move to the..."

If you pay closer attention you can pick up on details. Keep striving.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what youre saying is camron did something that outkast was trying to do in their leaps from southernplayalistic to atliens to aquemini to stankonia? and he did it better? and youre serious? who said hey ya was hip hop? i believe kast had 4 group albums out before andre released hey ya. that song is a double edged sword, since it was released under the name outkast it increased kast's stature/profile/sales/whatever but also leads to some to try and denigrate or deny everything they did up until that double album. wacky, you sit there and dap every negative comment toward outkast as if it has merit no matter how flimsy or stupid it is. then try to explain away anything that could be considered positive with the most outlandish conspiracy theories. its funny the lengths you go to.

obviously kast one day aspired to rhyme over magnum pi samples and make such pure hip hop as hey ma, good point.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
so what youre saying is camron did something that outkast was trying to do in their leaps from southernplayalistic to atliens to aquemini to stankonia? and he did it better? and youre serious? who said hey ya was hip hop? i believe kast had 4 group albums out before andre released hey ya. that song is a double edged sword, since it was released under the name outkast it increased kast's stature/profile/sales/whatever but also leads to some to try and denigrate or deny everything they did up until that double album. wacky, you sit there and dap every negative comment toward outkast as if it has merit no matter how flimsy or stupid it is. then try to explain away anything that could be considered positive with the most outlandish conspiracy theories. its funny the lengths you go to.

obviously kast one day aspired to rhyme over magnum pi samples and make such pure hip hop as hey ma, good point.

camron's catalog >>>>>>>> outkast
not even close.

and yes, im dapping away. you have a problem with that but didnt have anything to say when cats were in here trying to gang up on me when they had strength in numbers.

theres no conspiracy theories in my posts. everything i stated that you brushed off as conspiracies are actually actual factual statements.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
outkast was never in-touch.

Tell us again how you would know this?? I'll wait
the point being that camron mastered the art of being unique & different without relying on being over-the-top and gimmicky. both in music, dress, and whatever other categories you want to throw out there.

outkast is one of those acts that get propped up just for the sake of being "different". thats just corny.
Are you telling us that Kast gets propped for being different and not the bars they spit... I think you're the one who's out of touch

Daps
There is so much irony in saying things like 'OutKast was never in-touch' and things of that ilk...so much, lol.