Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
i dont know. ask somebody that feels that way.

learn how to read, young bul.

:dwillhuh: You said that Outkast doesn't have the credentials to be considered a GOAT group. What credential is more important than the actual quality of the music? How can you listen to the music and not say they're dope?? I guess it's because you have a personal opinion that is not in alignment with the masses. Fine, that's OK. You don't have to like what everybody else likes. I just don't know how you are trying to pass off your very subjective argument as some kind of objective analysis.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Smif n Wessun got robbed at the Source Awards when Outkast beat them for best new group

ever since then

I hated them

Daps
young bul.

Come on dude with the Philly slang...if you're gonna misrepresent Philly, don't use the slang, because I don't know how old you are, but I can remember back in the day not only did we support ourselves, but we supported others as well, and I clearly remember nikkas bumping "Playerz Ball" in Philly, and that shyt getting spin on Power 99, and Outkast hadn't even blown up like that yet.

Stop it homie...don't you dikk down trannys or something?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
in wacky d's defense , i am a real head. kast are some c00ns. im tired of hearing 3000 in top 10 arguments. outkasts last real album dropped 12 years ago in 2000. yet people wanna use that pop bullshyt to add 10 million in sales to their name and act like noone notices as if that helped their opinion whatsoever. TWO THOUSAND.other groups in contention with kast have dropped many albums since then shytting on them

outkasts legacy is soft rappers like BOB. masta p's impact on the south > outkast and i would NEVER even try and listen a masta p album. 4 3 2 1 was enough

Lol...this guy sounds like dude talking on the Rosa Parks intro.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
bump.

Is this piece of information true?

Does Wacky D get his Mister Cee on?

:wtf: either youre getting me mixed up with somebody else or youre an idiot. i think i know what youre talking about, so let me set the record str8 since i see you trolling in here with this fakkit chit.

i think what youre referring to is a joke i made TOWARDS A FEMALE, that was taken out of context by social misfits who cant comprehend a conversation and literally thought that i was the real wacky d and thought that the scene from cb4 that i posted up in that same convo was an actual music video that i did. not to mention that the joke i made gave off no inclination of me dealing with trannys, jackass.

why dont you post the transcript. and while youre at it, post the previous thread that spawned the joke. and you'd see that i didnt even know the 1st thing about a f**kin tranny.

this is why i rarely post in threads that dont relate to entertainment. theres too much of a social gap with the bulk of the posters here, to the point where they cant even follow a typed out conversation.

and mind you, if i was gay, i would make that chit known myself. i dont give a f*ck. and more importantly, it wouldnt have anything to do with this thread. f**kin wierdo.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
as for the ">>>>" question, the hot boys are higher on my list than gangstarr. thats about it.(again, im not counting dipset & g-unit). eat your heart out on that one, big mel.

After reading that, I just think my disagreement with you comes down to we have different tastes, so I'ma avoid getting too into this ish...but ATLiens and Aquemini are classics to me period and Outkast's longevity, music and success all make a case for being contenders.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:wtf: either youre getting me mixed up with somebody else or youre an idiot. i think i know what youre talking about, so let me set the record str8 since i see you trolling in here with this fakkit chit.

i think what youre referring to is a joke i made TOWARDS A FEMALE, that was taken out of context by social misfits who cant comprehend a conversation and literally thought that i was the real wacky d and thought that the scene from cb4 that i posted up in that same convo was an actual music video that i did. not to mention that the joke i made gave off no inclination of me dealing with trannys, jackass.

why dont you post the transcript. and while youre at it, post the previous thread that spawned the joke. and you'd see that i didnt even know the 1st thing about a f**kin tranny.

this is why i rarely post in threads that dont relate to entertainment. theres too much of a social gap with the bulk of the posters here, to the point where they cant even follow a typed out conversation.

and mind you, if i was gay, i would make that chit known myself. i dont give a f*ck. and more importantly, it wouldnt have anything to do with this thread. f**kin wierdo.

:umad:

Sounds like a tranny lover to me :manny:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
After reading that, I just think my disagreement with you comes down to we have different tastes, so I'ma avoid getting too into this ish...but ATLiens and Aquemini are classics to me period and Outkast's longevity, music and success all make a case for being contenders.

i dont have a "taste". i listen to everything hip-hop thats at least competent.

There is a reason wacky d got all that red up by his name :manny:

the reason being that most people who regularly run around neggin people everyday are usually the people who cant hold their own in a thread.

that and the fact that certain mods are/were abusing their neg power on me.

i really dont do the neg thing. i do my business in the acually thread. so i really dont care. im a grown @$$ man homie.

in wacky d's defense , i am a real head. kast are some c00ns. im tired of hearing 3000 in top 10 arguments. outkasts last real album dropped 12 years ago in 2000. yet people wanna use that pop bullshyt to add 10 million in sales to their name and act like noone notices as if that helped their opinion whatsoever. TWO THOUSAND.other groups in contention with kast have dropped many albums since then shytting on them

outkasts legacy is soft rappers like BOB. masta p's impact on the south > outkast and i would NEVER even try and listen a masta p album. 4 3 2 1 was enough

thank you.

these clowns are just mad that im speaking up instead of folding my arms and letting them have their way with revising history.

what is a "real head" supposed to mean in the first place? people that only agree with what you agree with?

evidently not, seeing that i just dapped up a post where dude disrespected the hell out of one of my favorite rappers ever.:noah: but real recognize real so i had to respect it.

as for the what is a "real head" question......WHY SHOULD YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK? im sorry but i couldnt read your post much further. i just couldnt. im beginning to develop a low level of tolerance for alot of this chit.

Weird Warren...

Your "Outkast was a b-level group" line is bullshyt, bottom line. They did outlast a lot of the groups that were ahead of them at the time, at least relevance wise. Bone Thugs and Wu-Tang were GIGANTIC in those days... those are the groups more popular than Outkast in the mid-90s. Any other group that was around in that time was either on the same level or lower- this includes ATCQ, Mobb Deep, 8Ball & MJG, Dogg Pound, Goodie Mob, Smif-n-Wessun, whoever else you can think of. And by '98, Kast was past all of them. And it didn't happen by them selling out, it happened by them doing what they always did from the first album on, which was make music that people liked and actually bought. That disproves any wild theory you have of them "not poppin' like that" in their prime.

on some real chit, i regret forcing myself to dap you earlier. i did that off the strength of you being a nice guy that i used to discuss throwback r&b with. but after that post in the other epic thread that i have going on, i cant even look at your name.

and then you want to be disrespectful on the slick? i dont acknowledge the existence of your kind.

and outkast was a b-level staus group in their true prime. hell, most of the groups that youre naming were b & c level status as well.

by '98, i realized kast was done. you think they surpassed the other groups because they crossed over while most of the other groups basically broke up.

Come on dude with the Philly slang...if you're gonna misrepresent Philly, don't use the slang, because I don't know how old you are, but I can remember back in the day not only did we support ourselves, but we supported others as well, and I clearly remember nikkas bumping "Playerz Ball" in Philly, and that shyt getting spin on Power 99, and Outkast hadn't even blown up like that yet.

Stop it homie...don't you dikk down trannys or something?

youre the one in here mis-representing. are you really gonna sit here and act like outkast was a big deal in philly?:comeon:

btw, arent you the same dude that was proudly c00nin it up on sohh?:leon:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
They're the GOAT group in my eyes...ATLiens is in contention for the GOAT hip hop album...Aquemini is another legit 5mic album, giving them two hip hop classics of the highest degree IMO...their first 3 albums albums match up with every single string of albums from any group you may want to name and trump up from the 90's, and they were a platinum level act during that entire era if success is part of the discussion...the 2nd part of their career and their ascension in the 2000's from top tier rap act, into transcendent mainstream icons off the strength of previous legacy and the incredible success of Stankonia and Speakerboxx/Love Below absolutely shyts on the late career exploits of nearly ALL of their peers/contemporaries...if the choice is between the 4plus mic Stankonia that spawned classic, definitive singles like Bobs Over Baghdad, So Fresh So Clean, and Ms. Jackson and the Grammy Album of the Year success of the double album... and G-Unit B-Team Flunky Era Mobb Deep or Bone Thugs "pop top 40 one hit wonder" 2000's incarnation...there is no comparison...Outkast's legacy as an all time great hip hop group is unimpeachable

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
smh @ dude's P.R. essay.

look. i think the problem is that some people cant differentiate the term goat from favorite. i realized this last week when conversing with some lame noobs, who literally made me explain the difference between a favorites list and an official list.:why:

and those lames were o-dogg status in comparison to the wierdos that are posting in this thread.

just some food for though.:popcorn: