Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Daps
how would you know? youre far from a rap-head.

and it doesnt help that you dont even know basic information
concerning your favorite group. you prolly werent even around when they were actually good.

props on the black eyed peas sentence. kast barely has a footprint in their own region, let alone hip hop. wu tang is the greatest group of all time. undeniable
:yes::yes::yes:
but these dudes dont want to talk about that.

real rap-head.
wassup!!

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
actually no. this is only the 2nd outkast thread that i made. 1 on sohh and 1 here.

mods tampering with my thread titles now? really? i thought this was a poster-friendly site? HERE WE GO WITH THE BULLCHIT.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
actually no. this is only the 2nd outkast thread that i made. 1 on sohh and 1 here.

mods tampering with my thread titles now? really? i thought this was a poster-friendly site? HERE WE GO WITH THE BULLCHIT.

35aknef.jpg

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^im not mad.

that just some gay chit. i actually feel sorry for the mod that did this on a personal level.

Most of your rebuttals basically amount to "Nuh Uh!!"

This is your whole debate style right here

Family Guy: Stubborn Mule - YouTube

funny. im carrying a serious debate and youre posting pictures. in fact, none of your posts are about anything. yet you tried to play the "mature music listener" role in another thread til i called you out on your bullchit.:pacspit:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^why are you so angry?

i guess this thread struck a nerve.

lol @ calling me a cac while defending outkast. THE IRONY.

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You is coo with me Wacky......but I just can't let shyt like this slide past me.......makin a thread just to try and eventually fail to shyt on and reduce some of the greatest nikkas in hip hop history is wack nikka

If you cant respect their first three albums as some of the greatest records ever then you are foolin yourself.....

The fukk really made you so salty towards outkast? Hey Ya?

Outkast is one of the most unique and unfukkwithable sounds in history

Nobody ever successfully biting andre or big boi because it simply can't be done........anybody tryin to flow like Boi would sound sloppy..... and Andre style and lyrics simply is un-bite-able..........they might try but its not happening

Outkast created their own movement and sound in the purest form

Also two of the most skilled rappers on the planet

Andre's pen is sharp as blades nikka......

And these dudes rapped on the widest range of beats available

Man just learn up before you post nonsense, what Outkast have you heard and actually listened to?

Outkast is already in the GOAT league and will forever be whether you like it or not breh

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
^why are you so angry?

i guess this thread struck a nerve.

lol @ calling me a cac while defending outkast. THE IRONY.

If you hold an unpopular opinion, just express it. Lol@hiding being "real heads" you invented out of thin air because your argument is so flimsy.

Agumentum ad populum is already logically fallacious and pathetic.

Lying about what :duck: "real heads" that only exist in your mind think to try and give your opinions some traction is just :snoop:

Daps
Outkast would have to white for that to be ironic. i think. irony is a really hard concept for me.

Irony = claiming x poster isn't a 'real rap-head' because they don't know basic information about Outkast, yet they call y poster a 'real rap-head' because they said:

"Outkast barely has a footprint in their own region".

:duck: