Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
how would you know? youre far from a rap-head.
The struggle is real, but so is the hate
and it doesnt help that you dont even know basic information concerning your favorite group. you prolly werent even around when they were actually good.

lol.

location is not a lane. the fugees ran the lane that outkast was in. kast was a distant 2nd.

why do you insist on bringing up sales for a crossover group? youre not helping your case at all.

your bone summary is completely wrong. from your false facts all the way down to you screwing up the timeline. you dont know what youre talking about. literally, the only thing you had correct was that their EP dropped in '94.

no, kast didnt last longer than bone or wu. outkast has been a glorified pop group for the past 12 years. granted they managed to sneak in a few gems here n there but overall theyve been a glorified black eyed peas.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
No not freestyling. "Writing" without paper. It's still composing beforehand, it just doesn't get frozen on the page. You are forced to memorize it cause there's no paper to read from, so it tends to flow better, and you end up saying it 1443 times so the kinks tend to get worked out. (Biggie, JZ, Wayne all say they do this and I do this too)

Do go on, though:

First of all: explain Rosa Parks to me.

After that's out of the way, lay out Kast's overall theme period, then feel free to zero in on the theme for any of the particular albums.
Move to the back of the bus. It's what they are saying to all the haters of ok. They are saying that they are the lead and everyone else should move to the back. God, you nikkaz stupid.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
OK lemme clarify myself and attempt to paint a picture...

Kast were like (trying to think of one of these new rappers of which i'm not too familiar) Big Krit. Maybe this Kendrick guy is a better example. Krit and Kendrick basically get acclaim and props, but they aren't mentioned in the same manner as a Ross or Jay-z, even though they MAY make better music.

Now if sales weren't fukked up as they are now, those two, Krit and Lamar would still go platinum. But they wouldn't receive the props of Jay-Z.

Kast were like my Jacksonville Jaguars when they were good...Chris Bierman on espn used to give the jags props but he had this thing where he would do the "yeaahhhhh but...it's the jags". Like he just couldn't give them props.

If the internet was poppin then how it is now, the Kast would have been internet darlings!

So yeah the Source gave them whatever mics...but on a street level...they just weren't what nikkas was checkin for after southernplayalistic. Their style switched too much.

Yeah their album was acclaimed and selling, but their disc was almost that token hip hop disc, nikkas who didn't like hip hop had.

:king:

That's where I'm trying to go...just like we have cac's who have a token rap album...Kast were that token hip hop album for trap headz and nikkas who don't like hip hop.

As a matter fact...thinking back I personally know mad street nikkas who don't fukk with lyrical stuff, but they used to would cop that Kast JUST BECAUSE.

Tried to sum it up best I could...
Just cuz they knew that shyt was hot.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Same dudes knocking Outkast are the ones that believe Prodigy is a real gangster after getting tossed under cars and knocked out numerous times.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You mad because they beat out dusty ass Smif n Wessun? :mjlol:

I know right....and I love SNW. But some of yall reaching too damn hard. If Kast aint your cup of tea, cool. But to sit there and act like they aren't in the mix of GOAT hip hop groups is asinine.