Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Daps
Reppin
California
:Neither

Mexicans look down on blacks but then dikkride our culture.. we not the same.. I :cape: Outkast. You :cape: La Bomba
Lol dikkride your culture get the fukk outta here p*ssy you ain't contribute nothing
we got the drug game on lock and your rappers trapping bout our shyt
we started that lowrider shyt and the west coast rapper's bit that shyt
we started that tattoo shyt and all these hipster fakkit rappers bit that shyt 2
what has the mexicans bit from your culture?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
cant lie im having a hard time choosing between mobb deep, red &meth, blackstar etc. going by both members being rappers. so nobody freak out if i left off BDP or eric b and rakim :heh:
EPMD before Red and Meth and Blackstar. Would you count Tribe and De La? Black Moon? Where you got DPG?

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
EPMD before Red and Meth and Blackstar. Would you count Tribe and De La? Black Moon? Where you got DPG?

damn how could i forget about EPMD :snoop: u making it hard for me now. DPG i'd put them right outside the top 5. Tribe would be top 3 in my favorite GROUPS ever, De La is up there also but i consider both of them a group more than a duo. like RUN DMC u could call them a duo rapping wise but i put them with groups cuz JMJ is a critical part . i'll admit i have not heard enough of Black Moon to make a call on them. what should i check out by them?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Outkast has made timeless, classic, perfect music and they are my top duo of all time. Mobb lost some space because of their G-Unit release....

1.Outkast
2.Eightball & MJG
3.Mobb Deep
4.Clipse
5.UGK