Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Daps
Reppin
California
Streets?
:mjpls:

Yall run them lawnmowers and leaf blowers :skip:

My nikka bumping Migos and Scooter, and got the nerve to call Kast garbage. :dahell:

Your little 5 foot 3 ass should be smacked on sight
Im 6'0, faq boy im not the lil paisa Mexicans that came from.Mexico fakkit im the mexican that was born and raised here and been putting fear into weak muthafukkaz like you, ask the brothers out west you don't want no problems we the plugs out here got your mom smoking crack n your dad smoking meth but come out west see you talk reckless see if you get your wig split.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nobody was on hip hop forums back in the 90s.. nikkas barely had internet... now can you please stop acting like you was the only one on hip hop before internet blew... silly nikka had a subscription to The Source mag back then, now he think he has some exclusive knowledge on hip hoo

i didn't say i was on there before the internet blew. because the internet was big in the '90s.

dam, its one thing for you to be out the loop concerning rap on a hip-hop forum, but are you just a dumb dude all-around? im starting to feel sorry for you.

and nope. i didn't learn hip-hop thru the source either. that's for herbs like yourself. TRY AGAIN DWEEB.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Prove anything you just said in your post.... ill wait :smugfavre:
You deleted them cause nikkas was clowning the fat rolls on your hand:smugfavre:

My Jr a nikka I sonned over and over, using my lines, shyt almost brings a tear to my eye, proud fat son looking up to poppa:wow: :to:

@Wacky D just dnt bother, buddy will never post a legit rebuttall he'll continue to troll away

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You deleted them cause nikkas was clowning the fat rolls on your hand:smugfavre:

My Jr a nikka I sonned over and over, using my lines, shyt almost brings a tear to my eye, proud fat son looking up to poppa:wow: :to:

@Wacky D just dnt bother, buddy will never post a legit rebuttall he'll continue to troll away

I posted my rebuttals LAST YEAR when the thread was made

That's the best you got.... fat rolls in my hand :smugfavre:

You didn't come up with "ill wait" btw

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Im 6'0, faq boy im not the lil paisa Mexicans that came from.Mexico fakkit im the mexican that was born and raised here and been putting fear into weak muthafukkaz like you, ask the brothers out west you don't want no problems we the plugs out here got your mom smoking crack n your dad smoking meth but come out west see you talk reckless see if you get your wig split.
:childplease:
Don't nobody give a fukk if you 6foot HOLMES.... you not tough.. probably never stepped foot on U.S soil without being 30 deep... Don't make me come to Cali and smack that chalupa out your mouth essay

Daps
Reppin
California
:childplease:
Don't nobody give a fukk if you 6foot HOLMES.... you not tough.. probably never stepped foot on U.S soil without being 30 deep... Don't make me come to Cali and smack that chalupa out your mouth essay

Your a square fakkit you don't make any noise nor do you got any connects you can be a racist fakkit all you want but we all know you wouldn't pop that shyt off in the streets so why don't you go listen to your fakkit ass love.below album that you admire and stay safe in your house were you can hide like the lil bytch you are.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This thread has completely derailed. I think both sides need to repeat their central arguments again and hopefully we can go from there. I laid out a case for why I think Kast could be GOAT contenders, but I can see why others would disagree.

Daps
This thread has completely derailed. I think both sides need to repeat their central arguments again and hopefully we can go from there. I laid out a case for why I think Kast could be GOAT contenders, but I can see why others would disagree.
:what: why?
You have been talking about this for over a YEAR. A YEAR. And nobody's opinion is different than when it started. Jus tlet it die already

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:what: why?
You have been talking about this for over a YEAR. A YEAR. And nobody's opinion is different than when it started. Jus tlet it die already
I posted in this thread for the first time over the weekend. If you want the thread to die, just ignore it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Your a square fakkit you don't make any noise nor do you got any connects you can be a racist fakkit all you want but we all know you wouldn't pop that shyt off in the streets so why don't you go listen to your fakkit ass love.below album that you admire and stay safe in your house were you can hide like the lil bytch you are.
First of all

Usted es puta. Usted sabe que yo sé Sé que ... Puedes hablar todo lo duro sabiendo muy bien que no se puede luchar uno contra uno y la necesidad 4-5 Homies con usted para su protección. Baje el Internet y tener su culo a la línea de Home Depot:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
California
First of all

Usted es puta. Usted sabe que yo sé Sé que ... Puedes hablar todo lo duro sabiendo muy bien que no se puede luchar uno contra uno y la necesidad 4-5 Homies con usted para su protección. Baje el Internet y tener su culo a la línea de Home Depot:pacspit:

Lol a mexican must've took yo bytch or fukked yo mom which 1 is it
maybe both