Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
U not even a real hip hop head. U just make shock threads and shyt. My knowledge goes far beyond yours. If u really wanna try me be my guest.

nobody is stopping you.

ive been asking you weirdos to address the actual topic & the points that were made for 47 pages now. the most ive gotten in response thus far as some black eyed peas-type credentials.

and youre prolly 30 posts deep in this thread and still havnt said chit worth chit.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Nah court u not fooling anybody :russ: and I dd post in this thread. I said outkast is the goat. And I don't know if u know but u are a joke to everyone on this site.
Nah that ain't Court, but he's just as horrible a poster as Mattress Stains though

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
as i said earlier, we've already listed groups and didn't even scratch the surface.

so who am i running from?

don't try to deflect your cowardly ways on others. just cuz @Skip b had you duckin for like 5 pages and counting now.......:whistle:
:patrice:
Oh I see, Its ducking when I choose not ro repeat what's already been posted, but its not when you choose to do the same thing?? Gotcha :mjpls:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
U not even a real hip hop head. U just make shock threads and shyt. My knowledge goes far beyond yours. If u really wanna try me be my guest.

He thinks he's a hiphop head because he was lurking hiphop forums back in the 90s... that's where all his knowledge comes from.... nikkas wasn't even on the internet period like that back then :skip:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:patrice:
Oh I see, Its ducking when I choose not ro repeat what's already been posted, but its not when you choose to do the same thing?? Gotcha :mjpls:

you didn't choose not to repeat chit clown.

besides, im at the point where im not even bothering with answering questions, whether they were previously addressed or not. ive been waiting 48 pages for somebody to answer me and its my thread so :whistle: the audacity of some of you dudes.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
you didn't choose not to repeat chit clown.

besides, im at the point where im not even bothering with answering questions, whether they were previously addressed or not. ive been waiting 48 pages for somebody to answer me and its my thread so :whistle: the audacity of some of you dudes.

Everything you and Skip posted had been addressed already in the thread.. so yes, I would be repeating just like you refuse to do...

Daps
Reppin
California
Garbage??

:smugfavre:
How bout you stick to your own culture, making bean dip, selling fruit, and bumping nikkas like Daddy Yankee, you Home Depot ass faggit :pacspit:

shut your faggit emotional ass up , your fav rapper's love mexicans give mexican shout outs we the one's running the streets fukk boy get that straight we got rapper's calling themselves migos , we got young scooter yelling out lil mexico city we run shyt bytch boy don't get mad cuz yo girl wanna fukk with the dope boys.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Everything you and Skip posted had been addressed already in the thread.. so yes, I would be repeating just like you refuse to do...

no it wasn't.

Kriss Kross the GOAT hip-hop group. Fact. :russ::laff:

we still putting words in peoples mouths?

you look sweeter & sweeter with each post. nevermind the avi.

He thinks he's a hiphop head because he was lurking hiphop forums back in the 90s... that's where all his knowledge comes from.... nikkas wasn't even on the internet period like that back then :skip:

i was one with this hip-hop chit before i had internet access. unlike you, i wasn't taught hip-hop thru the net and i certainly didn't live it thru the net.

and for the record, internet rap forums & sites were generally more urban-based than the chits of today. now its mostly just an extended social media avenue for the socially-deprived. that ring a bell?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
shut your faggit emotional ass up , your fav rapper's love mexicans give mexican shout outs we the one's running the streets fukk boy get that straight we got rapper's calling themselves migos , we got young scooter yelling out lil mexico city we run shyt bytch boy don't get mad cuz yo girl wanna fukk with the dope boys.
Streets?
:mjpls:

Yall run them lawnmowers and leaf blowers :skip:

My nikka bumping Migos and Scooter, and got the nerve to call Kast garbage. :dahell:

Your little 5 foot 3 ass should be smacked on sight

OVOChris

Rookie
Daps
no it wasn't.

we still putting words in peoples mouths?

you look sweeter & sweeter with each post. nevermind the avi.

i was one with this hip-hop chit before i had internet access. unlike you, i wasn't taught hip-hop thru the net and i certainly didn't live it thru the net.

and for the record, internet rap forums & sites were generally more urban-based than the chits of today. now its mostly just an extended social media avenue for the socially-deprived. that ring a bell?
I can't handle this clown

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Streets?
:mjpls:

Yall run them lawnmowers and leaf blowers :skip:

My nikka bumping Migos and Scooter, and got the nerve to call Kast garbage. :dahell:

Your little 5 foot 3 ass should be smacked on sight
So a 500 pound pinoy is talking about running the streets, now:skip:

Your fat ass aint running shyt:bryan:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Nobody was on hip hop forums back in the 90s.. nikkas barely had internet... now can you please stop acting like you was the only one on hip hop before internet blew... silly nikka had a subscription to The Source mag back then, now he think he has some exclusive knowledge on hip hoo