Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Atliens doesn't really have any classic records on it either. Infamous has Shook Ones, Survival, Eye For an Eye. Atliens has Elevators...don't get me wrong - Atliens is consistently excellent - but none of the records are standouts...none would be played in a classic hip hop mix. none had beats that were freestyled over for years.

:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

.See this is where regionalism and east coast orthodoxy comes in to play...Elevators and ATLiens (the single) would absolutely get played in a classic hip hop mix over pretty much every solitary Mobb Deep song ever recorded in a large majority of the south and midwest...those two songs impacted harder than anything Mobb Deep ever did in their careers where I'm from...and get still get play to this day in classic throwback mixes...and songs from that album have been freestyled over plenty

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=elevators+freestyle&page=1

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

.See this is where regionalism and east coast orthodoxy comes in to play...Elevators and ATLiens (the single) would absolutely get played in a classic hip hop mix over pretty much every solitary Mobb Deep song ever recorded in a large majority of the south and midwest...those two songs impacted harder than anything Mobb Deep ever did in their careers where I'm from...and get still get play to this day in classic throwback mixes...and songs from that album have been freestyled over plenty

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=elevators freestyle&page=1
Except I'm from CA. But I can't argue with your perspective, if that's what it is for you, that's what it is for you. To me, Players Ball would be the most likely Kast song to get dropped in a classic throwback mix. And I meant freestyles that were recorded near the time of the release. You know how everybody jumped on Who Shot Ya?

Daps
Reppin
California
Outkast was garbage in the 90's there's a reason why pac and biggie never worked with them they were wack and they would rather work wth bone thugs because that's what group was running the 90's not kast.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
and ive never heard of you.

so where does that leave you in the
equation?

An old ass nerd on the internet has never heard of me. My life is over :heh:. Instead of making shock threads on the coli how about u do something with your life u dusty ass nikka. What are u around 40 listening to 80's hip hop vinyl in your grandmothers basement? Matter fact ain't this a court dog alias or something? :pachaha: don't make me run u out of the booth ole dried ass

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Outkast was garbage in the 90's there's a reason why pac and biggie never worked with them they were wack and they would rather work wth bone thugs because that's what group was running the 90's not kast.
Garbage??

:smugfavre:
How bout you stick to your own culture, making bean dip, selling fruit, and bumping nikkas like Daddy Yankee, you Home Depot ass faggit :pacspit:

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
Garbage??

:smugfavre:
How bout you stick to your own culture, making bean dip, selling fruit, and bumping nikkas like Daddy Yankee, you Home Depot ass faggit :pacspit:
Like a man who was shaped up by a barber with Parkinsons, this is out of line

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
An old ass nerd on the internet has never heard of me. My life is over :heh:. Instead of making shock threads on the coli how about u do something with your life u dusty ass nikka. What are u around 40 listening to 80's hip hop vinyl in your grandmothers basement? Matter fact ain't this a court dog alias or something? :pachaha: don't make me run u out of the booth ole dried ass

the irony of an outkast fanatic trying to refer to somebody as a nerd.

and im in my 20s twerp. but I appreciate the compliment. you thinking im in my 40s and all. very flattering.

now why don't you actually address the thread for once. youre probably 30 posts deep in this thread and aint say chit yet.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Nah court u not fooling anybody :russ: and I dd post in this thread. I said outkast is the goat. And I don't know if u know but u are a joke to everyone on this site.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
U not even a real hip hop head. U just make shock threads and shyt. My knowledge goes far beyond yours. If u really wanna try me be my guest.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nah court u not fooling anybody :russ: and I dd post in this thread. I said outkast is the goat. And I don't know if u know but u are a joke to everyone on this site.

that's all the kast supporters have done in this 46-page thread is sidestep.

the only comments they make are:

"youre stupid" and "i like outkast so that makes them the goat".

proof positive that the majority of these clowns that boost outkast's legacy don't even remember when they actually were a dope rap group.