Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It wa an epic sidestep on your part. I wrote that I would acknowledge Mobb was better than Kast bc otherwise people would think I had no credibility as a hip hop fan. The point is that anyone who thinks Kast is better than Mobb has no credibility as a hip hop fan. How you jumped from that to "I form my opinions based only on what others think" is beyond me.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
It wa an epic sidestep on your part. I wrote that I would acknowledge Mobb was better than Kast bc otherwise people would think I had no credibility as a hip hop fan. The point is that anyone who thinks Kast is better than Mobb has no credibility as a hip hop fan. How you jumped from that to "I form my opinions based only on what others think" is beyond me.

Outkast shyts on Mobb Deep in every way. except for beats sometimes cuz Havoc is nice

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

that's all the kast supporters have done in this 46-page thread is sidestep.

the only comments they make are:

"youre stupid" and "i like outkast so that makes them the goat".

proof positive that the majority of these clowns that boost outkast's legacy don't even remember when they actually were a dope rap group.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
What point? They're "GOATNESS" or they're impact. I can understand if you don't rank then high but there is no denying the impact they have.

and you've yet to explain their great impact.

all youre doing is bragging about their sales after they became a pop group. and acting as if sb/tlb had 10 million purchases.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I dont see how you cant say they're one of the greatest rap duos of all time. Give credit where its due friend. If outkast is not a contender, then thats a real small list.

actually, the small struggle-lists are in fact the lists where outkast shines.

the people that barely know of 10 groups. they tend to be the ones that rank outkast highly.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Outkast shyts on Mobb Deep in every way. except for beats sometimes cuz Havoc is nice
Outkast never made an album as good as The Infamous. My original comment was a bit tongue in cheek since we had a lengthy thread on this very subject recently.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nah u can never tell me infamous is better than atliens
Is Atliens even better than Southernplayalistic? They were rapping better on Atliens, but Southernplayalistic was better produced. Both are solid 4.5s to me. Infamous is a 5 though.

Atliens doesn't really have any classic records on it either. Infamous has Shook Ones, Survival, Eye For an Eye. Atliens has Elevators...don't get me wrong - Atliens is consistently excellent - but none of the records are standouts...none would be played in a classic hip hop mix. none had beats that were freestyled over for years.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:patrice:

nikka get the fukk out of here with your two aliases

Wacky D aka Wack-A-dikk... join date November 10, 2012

Skip B join date.... November 5, 2012

:dahell:

Not only are your names remarkably similar, but you two are the only ones dapping each other's posts.... :childplease:

:camby:

looking at both History... they seem to follow each other around ...

Ratio between post count and daps are remarkably similar..... :ohhh:

Both are idiots, but they're not the same @Skip b is only in here for 1 reason and 1 reason only... to troll... Guarantee this nikka never heard of Outkast before Ms. Jackson..

@Wacky D really believes this crap he's speaking

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Is Atliens even better than Southernplayalistic? They were rapping better on Atliens, but Southernplayalistic was better produced. Both are solid 4.5s to me. Infamous is a 5 though.

Atliens doesn't really have any classic records on it either. Infamous has Shook Ones, Survival, Eye For an Eye. Atliens has Elevators...don't get me wrong - Atliens is consistently excellent - but none of the records are standouts...none would be played in a classic hip hop mix. none had beats that were freestyled over for years.

So you rate groups over others based on who freestyles over their beats?? :ohhh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Both are idiots, but they're not the same @Skip b is only in here for 1 reason and 1 reason only... to troll... Guarantee this nikka never heard of Outkast before Ms. Jackson..

@Wacky D really believes this crap he's speaking
Why are you are my dikk, fussing with yall Outkast queers is really not that important to me:umad: