Nikkas really reaching to that double album facade fake diamond shyt:pachaha:
post a bigger selling album.... I'll wait

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
E99 and AOW sold more both individually but Ruthless didnt pay to get their albums certified Plat after 8x on both albums, so miss me with that....................:pacspit:

SN:Why am I even arguing this bullshyt:snoop:

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Question for anyone.... What "impact" did BTNH attain that Outkast didn't??

we could write a book answering that question.

but aint nobody gonna answer no questions posed from you.

how you have the audacity to ask a question when you've been blatantly side-skirting people all thru this thread? f*ck outta here.

:laff:

E99 and AOW sold more both individually but Ruthless didnt pay to get their albums certified Plat after 8x on both albums, so miss me with that....................:pacspit:

don't answer that dude b.

he aint got the right to answer questions.

and its a dumbass question as well. you can tell these dudes didn't get into rap until like 2004.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

you do realize that kast highest-selling album really only sold 5 millie right? theres plenty of albums that sold more.

and you do realize that you cant base impact off of sales right?

and you do realize that speakerboxxx/the love below had no impact on the actual rap game right?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
you do realize that kast highest-selling album really only sold 5 millie right? theres plenty of albums that sold more.

and you do realize that you cant base impact off of sales right?

and you do realize that speakerboxxx/the love below had no impact on the actual rap game right?

Yeah albums that aren't Hip Hop nikka. Thriller is the greatest selling album of all time but not one Hip Hop album is on the list that sold more... So fukk outta here.

As for impact, as for musicianship,
It had every bit of a impact. Why it win a Grammy then?

Change your name to Wack-A-D and go wack a D from a tranny so you can swallow his blessings and savor his nigglets and get Kast's dikk out your mouth.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Wrong

E99 sold about 10 mill worldwide

Kast sold over 14 mil worldwide.... Try again

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wrong

E99 sold about 10 mill worldwide

Last sold over 14 mil worldwide.... Try again
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIAA_certification

Certification is not automatic; for an award to be made, the record label must request certification and pay a fee to have the sales of the recording audited. The audit is conducted against net shipments after returns (most often an artist's royalty statement is used), which includes albums sold directly to retailers and one-stops, direct-to-consumer sales (music clubs and mail order) and other outlets

It's well known both alums sold way more, labels and artist wasnt wasting money to get shyt certified platinum after x amount of times

Keep reaching though, with that 5 time plat album and tumbleweeds after......:pacspit:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Fa

Certification is not automatic; for an award to be made, the record label must request certification and pay a fee to have the sales of the recording audited. The audit is conducted against net shipments after returns (most often an artist's royalty statement is used), which includes albums sold directly to retailers and one-stops, direct-to-consumer sales (music clubs and mail order) and other outlets

It's well known both alums sold way more, labels and artist wasnt wasting money to get shyt certified platinum after x amount of times

Keep reaching though, with that 5 time plat album and tumbleweeds after......:pacspit:
facts is facts nikka... Ur the one reaching.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

11x Plat nikka

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yeah albums that aren't Hip Hop nikka. Thriller is the greatest selling album of all time but not one Hip Hop album is on the list that sold more... So fukk outta here.

As for impact, as for musicianship,
It had every bit of a impact. Why it win a Grammy then?

Change your name to Wack-A-D and go wack a D from a tranny so you can swallow his blessings and savor his nigglets and get Kast's dikk out your mouth.

:what:

do you even know what youre typing at this point?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Fa

facts is facts nikka... Ur the one reaching.
Fingers trembling trying to come up with a counter argument nikka:bryan:

It's well known sales on such albums like E99, LAD, AEOM never get fair numbers cause nikkas wasnt feinding to waste money for a accurate numbers, and certified plaques, everybody was moving numbers them days

How was Kast sales post the speakerboxxx/The Love below, after 3000 shukking and jiving became old to the masses or should I say Massa's, and how did this double album ruin their original fanbase , since Hey Ya and Like the way you move is where you're hanging your weak ass argument on