Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This nikka don't understand shyt about impact, the fact that they sold DIAMOND albums proves that sales mean something. They were big in the fact they brought hip hop to mainstream while others may have pushed it farther.

no it doesn't.

you clearly have no understanding about hip-hop.

which I knew from jump looking at your avi, but I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

"hey ya" was probably the first so-called rap video that you saw.:laugh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This nikka don't understand shyt about impact, the fact that they sold DIAMOND albums proves that sales mean something. They were big in the fact they brought hip hop to mainstream while others may have pushed it farther.

HOLD UP!!!

I had to double back.

DID THIS CLOWN JUST SAY THAT OUTKAST BROUGHT HIP-HOP TO THE MAINSTREAM!!??

ohh hell no. you gotta go b.

:camby:

Allah

Pro
Daps
Reppin
they have 3 great albums out of 6, thats not too bad but nowhere near goat. top 15/20 maybe

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I wouldn't even be mad if somebody had them near the bottom of their top 20.

I have them in the top 30-40 realm. but I understand that theyre special in the eyes of certain crowds.

Allah

Pro
Daps
Reppin
I wouldn't even be mad if somebody had them near the bottom of their top 20.

I have them in the top 30-40 realm. but I understand that theyre special in the eyes of certain crowds.
i could see that, im curious to see your list tho :patrice:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ignore him it was mostly 13-20 dollar cd everywhere considering it was a double, only in the last couple years can you find it for 10 bucks or so

i know this because i wanted it for several years but was :scusthov: at that price tag

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
ignore him it was mostly 13-20 dollar cd everywhere considering it was a double, only in the last couple years can you find it for 10 bucks or so

i know this because i wanted it for several years but was :scusthov: at that price tag
i vivdly remember seeing the best buy papers at that time and a lot of cds were 10 when they dropped, dipsets was 10 frist week, kasts was 10 first week.BUT

kasts was 10 for mutiple weeks. it def wasnt no $24 cd like LAD and WTF

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i vivdly remember seeing the best buy papers at that time and a lot of cds were 10 when they dropped, dipsets was 10 frist week, kasts was 10 first week.BUT

kasts was 10 for mutiple weeks. it def wasnt no $24 cd like LAD and WTF

maybe im wrong for the first couple weeks, i couldnt get down to hey ya so i was looking to cop after i heard some speakerboxx singles

it definitely got up in that 15-19 range damn near everywhere after a couple weeks

OVOChris

Rookie
Daps
HOLD UP!!!

I had to double back.

DID THIS CLOWN JUST SAY THAT OUTKAST BROUGHT HIP-HOP TO THE MAINSTREAM!!??

ohh hell no. you gotta go b.

:camby:
I said MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice did. A couple of the first hip-hop artists to numbers like that and reach to an audience that diverse of musical tastes