Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
i dont hate anybody. im not bitter. and really my distaste for kast stems from the fact that i hate revisionist history, and then theres all these new forum noob posters sippin the kool-aid, that came in over the course of the last 5 years. before that, i never really paid attention to them enough to either like or hate them. they were just a group that had some hot stufffor the most part, that was the general feeling for them in the main scope of things. they never stopped time or anything like that. they werent that type of group. THATS THE POINT.
its one thing for you to continue posting while adding absolutely nothing to this thread, making no points whatsoever and duckin n dodging all the facts being laid out.

BUT do not lie on me. I never admitted to none of this bullchit that youre claiming. I was listening to outkast before you even knew what rap was. I got every album on stand-by as we speak. I even liked outkast for what they were worth in the '90s. so don't lie on me clown. you can be a horrible poster all you want, but don't come in here acting like a lil bi*ch.

and @Skip b is still waiting for you to post some chit. words cant describe how bad dude is sonning you and you aint even trying to respond. his avi says it all. got your weird ass on the ropes.

and you brag about them winning best group, but they got booed out the building, and it wasn't just cuz of some east coast chit like yall claim. but hey, youre going to continue reveling in ignorance regardless.

Now everybody lets look at what Wacky D is saying in the first quote... "I never really paid attention to them enough to love or hate them"

I simply called him out for saying this and he called me a liar :mjpls:

One day he never really paid attention to Outkast (obviously)
The next day he got every album on standby and he been listening to Kast before I knew what rap was...

What's the next contradiction gonna be Wacky :youngsabo:

@Skip b is my son... dont tell me how to discipline him

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Kriss Kross is not a bigger household name, never. And again I'm saying average listener as in someone who only listens to the radio or only the big hyped up rappers. They wouldn't know 2 live crew or Geto Boys but they would know Outkast. If you're denying any impact from Outkast on hip hop then you are delusional and it is a waste of my time to argue with you

Yes... you wasted your time.. who in their right mind would try to have a discussion or even argue with someone who says Kriss Kross is a bigger name than Outkast?? That nikka is lost

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was this great work from ATLiens Aquemeni, do you really want to compare it to material Wu and Bone who had hit after hit was making, or the rest of their peers around that same time frame, But thats my point about Kast fans rewriting history
kast in the 90's vs bone and wu in the 90s as a groups, sure why not. as for the great work from atliens and aquemini, pretty much everything.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
HIOvOnG.png
@ this whole thread.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Now everybody lets look at what Wacky D is saying in the first quote... "I never really paid attention to them enough to love or hate them"

I simply called him out for saying this and he called me a liar :mjpls:

One day he never really paid attention to Outkast (obviously)
The next day he got every album on standby and he been listening to Kast before I knew what rap was...

What's the next contradiction gonna be Wacky :youngsabo:

@Skip b is my son... dont tell me how to discipline him

:what:

where the hell does it say that I never listened to their albums? are you that stupid?:facepalm:

i see I have to break every little comment down to you since you cant follow the lingo. the bottom line is, they were just another group. either you bumped that chit or you didn't. they weren't dwelled on like that. they didn't captivate anything. they never had any moments or songs or albums that stopped time or shut chit down.

i'll give you this much credit tho. you put yourself in better standing with your post than you were in yesterday. I respect an idiot more than a liar. its not your fault that you have comprehension problems and take chit out of context. glad to see that youre not a compulsive liar.:yes:

sad part is, you prolly patted yourself on the back when you made that post tho.:smh:

and stop duckin @Skip b. just answer the question. this is supposed to be a discussion. and if outkast are what you say they are, then you could've easily responded on the spot, instead of running with your tail tucked in.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
No Kriss Kross is not a bigger household name, never. And again I'm saying average listener as in someone who only listens to the radio or only the big hyped up rappers. They wouldn't know 2 live crew or Geto Boys but they would know Outkast. If you're denying any impact from Outkast on hip hop then you are delusional and it is a waste of my time to argue with you

actually they are. old folks in their 70s still remember kriss kross. whereas outkast doesn't ring a bell. and this side-argument is pointless, by the way.

I don't think you know how big 2 live crew were or how important luke was.

the geto boys weren't apart of the "big name" argument. the geto boys were the 1st southern act to garner a high level of respect. a distinction that you tried to give to outkast yesterday. it doesn't matter how commercially big the geto boys were. casual listeners could care less about whos respected and whos not.

also, keep in mind, outkast didn't become a huge name commercially until after the '90s. the south was already HUGE by then.

its like dude said, outkast did they thing, but if they never existed, history wouldn't be altered. that my friend is how you define impact.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:what:

where the hell does it say that I never listened to their albums? are you that stupid?:facepalm:

i see I have to break every little comment down to you since you cant follow the lingo. the bottom line is, they were just another group. either you bumped that chit or you didn't. they weren't dwelled on like that. they didn't captivate anything. they never had any moments or songs or albums that stopped time or shut chit down.

i'll give you this much credit tho. you put yourself in better standing with your post than you were in yesterday. I respect an idiot more than a liar. its not your fault that you have comprehension problems and take chit out of context. glad to see that youre not a compulsive liar.:yes:

sad part is, you prolly patted yourself on the back when you made that post tho.:smh:

and stop duckin @Skip b. just answer the question. this is supposed to be a discussion. and if outkast are what you say they are, then you could've easily responded on the spot, instead of running with your tail tucked in.
:smugfavre:
This isn't a discussion breh... it hasn't been since 2012... this is someones desperate attempt to argue an opinion with an opinion.. you keep upping this thread to convince people to change their minds on how they rank outkast as a group and IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN... instead you're just getting the usual neg reps like you were when you made this thread..and you said this was the part 2 of an original "hate on outkast" thread:snoop: youre insane.. you need guidance and counsel.. I'm not here to argue to a moron why Kast is great..I did that last year nikka.... I'm just here to shyt on you every single time I see this old faggity thread upped...

you said you never paid attention to outkast enough to like them or hate them... Ohhhh okay i get it...thats your special lingo that i didnt decipher correctly
:camby: the fukk outa here with that bullshyt... :ufdup: and now youre trying to save yourself..

I could respond and go into a never ending back and forth with my son @Skip b but I won't because it will breath more life into this useless thread...

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:smugfavre:

you said you never paid attention to outkast enough to like them or hate them... Ohhhh okay i get it...thats your special lingo that i didnt decipher correctly
:camby: the fukk outa here with that bullshyt... :ufdup: and now youre trying to save yourself..

I could respond and go into a never ending back and forth with my son @Skip b but I won't because it will breath more life into this useless thread...

how you translated that comment into me supposedly saying that I never listened to their albums is f*ckin ridiculous.

get away from me.

just go away. you too stupid dog.

and for all the stuff youre typing trying to save face, you couldve easily just addressed @Skip b and got it over with. but you know youre in way over your head. all you do is talk chit but you never actually say anything. youre one of the reasons why the booth is wack and they had to make a sub-forum.:laugh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Greatest selling LP in Hip Hop of all time brehs...

OVOChris

Rookie
Daps
actually they are. old folks in their 70s still remember kriss kross. whereas outkast doesn't ring a bell. and this side-argument is pointless, by the way.

I don't think you know how big 2 live crew were or how important luke was.

the geto boys weren't apart of the "big name" argument. the geto boys were the 1st southern act to garner a high level of respect. a distinction that you tried to give to outkast yesterday. it doesn't matter how commercially big the geto boys were. casual listeners could care less about whos respected and whos not.

also, keep in mind, outkast didn't become a huge name commercially until after the '90s. the south was already HUGE by then.

its like dude said, outkast did they thing, but if they never existed, history wouldn't be altered. that my friend is how you define impact.
Impact and influence are two different things dude. I'm not saying those other groups are t big or didn't have an impact. Outkast has sold 25 million records, more than all iof those other groups combined. I'm done here

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Impact and influence are two different things dude. I'm not saying those other groups are t big or didn't have an impact. Outkast has sold 25 million records, more than all iof those other groups combined. I'm done here

I didn't say anything about influence.

yes it sounds like you are done. youre reaching for straws.

outkast sold 25 million. great. hammer & vanilla ice have diamond albums.

OVOChris

Rookie
Daps
This nikka don't understand shyt about impact, the fact that they sold DIAMOND albums proves that sales mean something. They were big in the fact they brought hip hop to mainstream while others may have pushed it farther.