Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
goodie mob is the epitomy of bamma & tacky clothes.

outkast is so inferior to cold crush that its laughable how you dudes are even in here trying to be dismissive.

'70s rappers would destroy the bulk of the bullchit that you boneheads yap about on here.

and on top of it all, regardless of era differences, cold crush is a much better listen.:ahh:

Dookie stop this!!!

So because that skinny cac from Canada was playing ball in 1930, doing fingerrolls from the half court...he should be respected as being superior to Jordan or Bron?

And don't dodge and deflect around this reasoning....it's basically what you're saying with Outkast and Cold Crush.

Just like we can say thanks to the Canadian Cac's for creating b-ball....no nikka with half a mind would declare them better than the product that's on the screen now.

Go ask any of them 70's rappers if they believe they can destroy outkast...they don't even believe that shyt!!!

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I never said 'didnt know that people liked bone thugs like that' Don't make up fake quotes, its so fukking corny. I said that I personally wasn't into them like that. Get your shyt straight.

Oh that thread where you had to completely flip you argument because you didn't understand why 'hyphy' had its own name attached to that style of hip hop? Or why he shouted out Mac Dre because he used his lyrics in it :laugh:

i didnt flip any argument. my stance stayed the same throughout the whole young money/hyphy thread. it just took you forever to comprehend the chit, AS USUAL.

and i dont make up fake quotes. thats not my style at all. YOU SAID THE CHIT. you want proof? well here you go:

I didn't even think people were into Bone Thugs like that at all.

To me its not even close.

right at the top of the page:
http://www.the-coli.com/booth/11660-whos-better-outkast-bone-thugs-n-harmony-5.html

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I only see 3 there sorry

you just love to revel in ingnorance, dont you?

and they had even more hits than the stuff that was named already.

Dookie stop this!!!

So because that skinny cac from Canada was playing ball in 1930, doing fingerrolls from the half court...he should be respected as being superior to Jordan or Bron?

And don't dodge and deflect around this reasoning....it's basically what you're saying with Outkast and Cold Crush.

Just like we can say thanks to the Canadian Cac's for creating b-ball....no nikka with half a mind would declare them better than the product that's on the screen now.

Go ask any of them 70's rappers if they believe they can destroy outkast...they don't even believe that shyt!!!

i made it more than clear to you multiple times that im not proppin them up because theyre older.

im at the point where im not even reading your posts anymore. i dont deal with stupidity.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
you just love to revel in ingnorance, dont you?

and they had even more hits than the stuff that was named already.

i made it more than clear to you multiple times that im not proppin them up because theyre older.

im at the point where im not even reading your posts anymore. i dont deal with stupidity.

:skip:
You reached the point of ignorance a long time ago with your views on the Kast.. Now you're just reveling in stupidity...

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Your answer to the question of how Outkast>Whodini??

Outkast is better in every single way that you can think of

Lyricism
Flow
Content
Originality (as far as all there albums being completely different than the previous) while really following their own trends while setting them as well
Longevity
They broke all barriers.. age, color, gender, geographic etc

Whodini were 3 hit wonders

the fact that you think whodini are 3-hit wonders shows that youre not qualified to speak on them, or much of anything in regards to the term GOAT.

lol @ outkast setting trends.:facepalm:

and whodini trumps outkast in all of these categories, except maybe longevity but there should be an asterisk next to that.

and i dont see how anybody can trump anybody in content. how can one man's content be better than the other? thats just a preference thing. the fact that you would even try to include content in such a discussion says alot about you and is just another reason why its obvious that youre just up here picking favorites.

now other reasons why whodini is better than outkast? well for one, outkast hasnt had anywhere near the impact, popularity, importance or influence of whodini. youre basically comparing a liked group that to a freakin landmark. and mind you, whodini isnt even an automatic top 10 type of group. so the fact that outkast cant even stack up to them, makes it even more hillarious that youre trying to tote them as goats.

also, yall want to talk about the students surpassing the teachers, well that doesnt work here. despite pre-dating kast by over a decade, whodini's music has already outlasted outkast's. and this brings me to reason #2, which has been completely avoided for a week or 2 now. outkast doesnt have the music to stack up to the top 10-15 groups, let alone goats.

how can you compare them to whodini? wheres' outkast's answer to One love, friends, funky beat, freaks come out at night, five minutes of funk, mr magic's rap attack, haunted house of rock, im a ho........man im forgetting some. its that deep. wheres their escape or back in black?

how come people never went crazy over outkast like that? they never had that appeal. whodini, even in their :flabbynsick: days could still rock the crowd better than outkast could even dream of.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the fact that you think whodini are 3-hit wonders shows that youre not qualified to speak on them, or much of anything in regards to the term GOAT.

lol @ outkast setting trends.:facepalm:

and whodini trumps outkast in all of these categories, except maybe longevity but there should be an asterisk next to that.

and i dont see how anybody can trump anybody in content. how can one man's content be better than the other? thats just a preference thing. the fact that you would even try to include content in such a discussion says alot about you and is just another reason why its obvious that youre just up here picking favorites.

now other reasons why whodini is better than outkast? well for one, outkast hasnt had anywhere near the impact, popularity, importance or influence of whodini. youre basically comparing a liked group that to a freakin landmark. and mind you, whodini isnt even an automatic top 10 type of group. so the fact that outkast cant even stack up to them, makes it even more hillarious that youre trying to tote them as goats.

also, yall want to talk about the students surpassing the teachers, well that doesnt work here. despite pre-dating kast by over a decade, whodini's music has already outlasted outkast's. and this brings me to reason #2, which has been completely avoided for a week or 2 now. outkast doesnt have the music to stack up to the top 10-15 groups, let alone goats.

how can you compare them to whodini? wheres' outkast's answer to One love, friends, funky beat, freaks come out at night, five minutes of funk, mr magic's rap attack, haunted house of rock, im a ho........man im forgetting some. its that deep. wheres their escape or back in black?

how come people never went crazy over outkast like that? they never had that appeal. whodini, even in their :flabbynsick: days could still rock the crowd better than outkast could even dream of.

As wrong as homie is about Whodini... your wrongness about damn near everything trumps it.

LOL @ "except maybe longevity"- MAYBE? Asterisk? Homie, Whodini had a helluva run but it died within 4 years. And when it died, it died instantly. But OK, let's go ahead and put an asterisk next to a group that ran for 10.

And sorry to say, but Outkast's albums pass Escape and Back In Black. And I own both. Had 'em since the 80s. On VINYL. Outside of the key tracks (which are undisputed classics), there ain't shyt else to retain from either one. Both of those have about 3 or 4 hot records and about 3 or 4 tracks of other "aight" shyt to fill 'em out.

Can we just change this thread title to "I don't like Outkast" and be done with it, cause that's all it is at the end of the day. Now Outkast never had the popularity Whodini had. :shaq2: My nikka... please. You stretchin' the shyt outta facts to support your opinion at this point.

I respect the fact that you get up on your hip-hop knowledge shyt, but you're like that kid who learns something new and then blow it up to be 10 times bigger than it actually is/was.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i put an asterisk next to outkast's longevity because they really had a 4 or 5 year run their dam selves. everything else came from the not-so-hip-hop crowd. lets not act like it didnt. nor was their popularity during this time on par with whodini's.

lol @ outkast being as popular as whodini. get out of my thread with that bullchit.

lol @ those whodini albums only having 4 hot joints each. i mean, if thats your personal opnion, then so be it. but i know plenty of oldheads that will laugh you out the room for saying that chitty-chit-chit. this ranks up there with your comments on the lox.

its not about me not liking outkast. its about you dweebs overhyping them. niccas is tired of it and im the mouthpiece to niccadom for you dudes. im bridging the gap and unifying a hip-hop nation. i dont like biggie. i dont like krs-one. i dont like melle mel. but i wont blink an eye if i see them in a top 10, because they earned their stripes. outkast didnt.

chit, i dont like alot of people. i dont even like myself sometimes, but im not gonna look in the mirror and act like im not the chit. that would be a lie. A BOLD-FACED LIE.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
caring about what old people think about some old washed-up shyt from 1983 :heh:

caring about outkast :pachaha:

31 pages on OUTKAST... :usure:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
i put an asterisk next to outkast's longevity because they really had a 4 or 5 year run their dam selves. everything else came from the not-so-hip-hop crowd. lets not act like it didnt. nor was their popularity during this time on par with whodini's.

lol @ outkast being as popular as whodini. get out of my thread with that bullchit.

lol @ those whodini albums only having 4 hot joints each. i mean, if thats your personal opnion, then so be it. but i know plenty of oldheads that will laugh you out the room for saying that chitty-chit-chit. this ranks up there with your comments on the lox.

its not about me not liking outkast. its about you dweebs overhyping them. niccas is tired of it and im the mouthpiece to niccadom for you dudes. im bridging the gap and unifying a hip-hop nation. i dont like biggie. i dont like krs-one. i dont like melle mel. but i wont blink an eye if i see them in a top 10, because they earned their stripes. outkast didnt.

chit, i dont like alot of people. i dont even like myself sometimes, but im not gonna look in the mirror and act like im not the chit. that would be a lie. A BOLD-FACED LIE.
:comeon:
this nikka is weird as CHIT

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

:what::why::youngsabo:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:comeon: Wacky... Wacky...

I know it's like talkin' to a brick wall at this point, and alot of these statements are :troll: so I kinda feel dumber for having responded to 'em. But your dislike of Outkast (despite saying you like a lot of their work, which perplexes me even further) is clouding your perception of reality.

That chitty-chit-chit about the Whodini albums... ay, on the rare occasion Whodini becomes a topic, their most-loved songs are the ONLY ones that ever come up. There ain't some wealth of other gems on the albums that anyone ever gives a shyt about, let's be real. Like I said, they had a helluva run, but it was 4 years long. You gon' sit there and act like Outkast died out after '98. :beli:

Whodini was doin' it for a good while... but if you gonna talk about how they were SO huge that the success of Outkast doesn't come close... then how did a group SO huge fall out of relevance damn near overnight?

Look, I ain't sayin' Outkast was runnin' the mixtape game. I ain't sayin' Outkast had the hood on smash. I ain't sayin' Outkast was appealin' to the same heads as Ruff Ryders and Cash Money. But this whole shyt about how they were never a factor whatsoever (which is pretty much what you've said throughout the thread) is a LIE. A GOD DAMN LIE.

Daps
nikka is a weirdo for real.

and :pacspit: @ misrepresenting Philly.

you ignore real facts for imaginary "real heads"

You trying to pass off your opinion as fact known everywhere to "real heads" is fukking pathetic...YOUNG BUL.

Daps
This same weirdo tranny chasing fakkit said in another thread Bone was the greatest group in the 90's

I suppose he's gonna say nowhere in the tri state area was outkast being played by "real heads", but even after Crossroads (pure pop song...as RZA put it..."R & B...rapping bullshyt...now THATS what backpacking hip hoppers really wasnt fukking wit YOUNG BUL) fizzled out, we was all still slobbing on Bones knob :comeon:

Daps
But this whole shyt about how they were never a factor whatsoever (which is pretty much what you've said throughout the thread) is a LIE. A GOD DAMN LIE.

This is the most frustrating thing in this whole fukking thread.

This, and the fact he says noone listened to Outkast until years after their albums dropped :leostare::merchant::leostare:

And him telling :duck: about what the tri state area was listening to, especially Philly.