Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i'd say that the lox were on an equal playing field with dmx when "we are the streets" dropped.

it was the biggest ruff ryder album on the east coast that came out after "ryde or die vol 1".

Man you got to be the dumbest nikka on this forum.. You still trying to argue against someones opinion with an opinion.. And.you the same nikka that got Whodini in your GOAT lists :stopitslime:

saying that outkast isnt as original & unique as yall are trying to pass them off as is not an opinion. its fact.

you still talking chit about whodini? a group that you have been proven to know absolutely nothing about? yet im the dumb one?

im still waiting on that response, by the way....

C. Dante

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, no, & no. yall just be saying chit just to say it. thinking that you can get away with it because it sounds nice.

they were more consistent than whom?:stopitslime:

how were they the most diverse?:comeon:

most unique? all they really did was lift chit from other groups like tribe, souls of mischief, etc and throw some country seasoning on it. they werent even the most unique group out of their own crew.

wow

How the fukk does Outkast sound like Tribe & Souls of mischief

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:what:

i luv to argue but i cant even bring myself to respond to this tom-foolery. i always knew that the majority of kast's hip-hop fanbase lived in their own little worlds but this comment right here? takes the cake. GOOD GRIEF.:wow:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
wow

How the fukk does Outkast sound like Tribe & Souls of mischief

Dre was influenced by Tip.. that's about it... content wise, you kinda get the same vibe from both of them.....

With that being said.. Tribe is also GOAT contenders... I guarantee you the TS will try to argue this because it would support the point of why Kast are a GOAT contender

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
At the end of the day the day I think GOAT groups are: Wu-Tang, A Tribe Called Quest, Outkast, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, The Roots, UGK, N.W.A, and Gangstarr. There are a lot of good-great groups out there, but they don't have the longevity, influence, or strong discography to back them up. Probably go 1. Roots. 2. Outkast. 3. ATCQ. for me. The rest is a toss up

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
At the end of the day the day I think GOAT groups are: Wu-Tang, A Tribe Called Quest, Outkast, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, The Roots, UGK, N.W.A, and Gangstarr. There are a lot of good-great groups out there, but they don't have the longevity, influence, or strong discography to back them up. Probably go 1. Roots. 2. Outkast. 3. ATCQ. for me. The rest is a toss up

Damn so you just gone exclude Whodini and Cold Crush:ooh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Dre was influenced by Tip.. that's about it... content wise, you kinda get the same vibe from both of them.....

With that being said.. Tribe is also GOAT contenders... I guarantee you the TS will try to argue this because it would support the point of why Kast are a GOAT contender

the bolded doesnt even make sense.

and im still waiting on my answer. funny how youre trying to get away from that, yet u still want to talk chit about groups that you know nothing about.

tribe had heavy influence on kast.

The Cold Crush thing makes me crack up every single time.

:childplease:

you dont even know what goes on in your own state that you rep so hard.:snoop: youre not qualified to laugh at anything.

this looks more like a favorites list. your criteria doesnt match your picks.

no run dmc?? but the beastie boys are up there? wow.