Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
keyword: new YORK. cuz we know jersey was running yall.

who you got? epmd or tribe?

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Jersey NEVER ran shyt. plus, Redman, an EPMD progeny runs New Jersey. And south Jersey and Philly are in even worse shape.

I like EPMD more than Tribe personally but think Tribe should go higher on the list. That's like Sophie's choice musically for me.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:childplease: @ the philly/jersey disrespect.

who the hell is sophie?

tribe & epmd are neck-n-neck for me. i give the edge to tribe because of their 2nd & 3rd joints, but i cant rock with anything else that they did. plus i prefer to listen to epmd.

i can definitely say this tho:
hit squad >>> native tongue

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
It's no disrespect. It's truth. I love Tony D as much as the next guy but south Jersey, Philly, Delly are playing catch up.

Google Sophie's choice.

The hit squad didn't put out enough classic material before the break up to hang with native tongues.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i cant bang with native tongue like that. tribe dropped low end theory & midnight marauders tho. i have to respect it.

i take it that you have mobb deep over both groups.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Nah. See I look at fall offs too when I judge groups. Mobb had three straight huff albums.

But Mobb at their best is some of the craziest shyt ever made.

The first two Jungle Brothers records are ridiculously dope. The first one had like 5 songs in rotation on the radio. Thanks uncle Red!

Plus the Black Sheep album.

And De La Soul is THE most consistent group of all time. Not one album below 4 mics.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
black sheep was just affiliates.

de la more consistent than gangstarr?:skip:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^im a fan of both.

i know big mel is going to hate this but the hot boys are in the conversation indeed. i have them in the top 15. they wouldve been top 10 if their run didnt end so abruptly.

They have two albums that are 3 1/2 mics each and sound totally different. I prefer the bad boy album.

3 1/2 mics?:beli:

and theyve been droppin heat non-stop all the way up to the present. most of those dblock tapes are basically lox releases.