Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:umad:

I see what you doing WackyD... :youngsabo:

Anyone else notice how hard he's trying to divert the thread topic to something else after he posted his Top 10.. Nah Brah don't e'n try it.. I'm still waiting on you or one of your other screen name aliases to explain how Whodini>Kast Coldcrush>Kast hell how is NWA>Kast??

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Well, I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on the subject then. It's not far fetched for someone to not like Outkast or consider them to be the absolute best so I just wanted to see where he was coming from.

muthasucka i made 2 clear as points(and more on the way) at the beginning of the thread that you seem to want to ignore.

if you want to ignore it, do you. but dont try and tell me that im not in here puttin chit down. i dont respect that type of chit. dont even bother trying to play it off. im not even trying to read that chitty-chit.

Brv everything you said was on point, I only quoted the end question cos its the most pertinent, imma save you some time...

the whole thread is based on unsustainable reactionary opinion...

same for you jack.

especially you. reactionary opinion my d*ck.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:umad:

I see what you doing WackyD... :youngsabo:

Anyone else notice how hard he's trying to divert the thread topic to something else after he posted his Top 10.. Nah Brah don't e'n try it.. I'm still waiting on you or one of your other screen name aliases to explain how Whodini>Kast Coldcrush>Kast hell how is NWA>Kast??

:stopitslime:

i PROMISE i will indeed answer the question AFTER you answer mines.

i answered questions for you all thru this thread.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You claim to be so knowledgeable and a "real head" but you don't even know the truth about your own favorites.

When Bone thugs-n-harmony got together they first formed the group B.O.N.E. Enterpri$e, Layzie Bone got the name B.O.N.E. Enterpri$e off a building on the way to jail in 1990

layzie bone himself has gone on record stating what i said multiple times. and bone enterprise wasnt the original name of the group, nor was it the original lineup.

i never ran around flaunting myself as knowledgable. thats not even my style. stop putting words in my mouth, chump.

and being a real head doesnt constitute knowing the origins of a group's name, altho i actually do know the origin of it.

Are you insinuating I'm trying to troll you or something because I have a small amount of posts? I have been lurking since yesterday and decided to join today. I still think it is far easier for you to write up your stance in Microsoft word or something and copy and paste it whenever someone asks. I read your first post and no offence, but it's incredibly sloppy man.

Also what exactly are you basing this on? I have never heard ATLiens or Aquemini NOT be considered classic albums. Stankonia is rated extremely high from a lot of sources. Speakerboxx/The Love Below had great reception. Literally the only album they have with poor reception is Idelwild. Also I find it kind of ridiculous for you to say that you have to be a fan or whatever to respect their music. Outkast is KNOWN for being one of the acts in hip hop that fans of other genres respect. Besides Eminem, The Roots, and Kanye West, they are always cited as being the most accessible and respected by fans of other genres. They are KNOWN for being popular all across this country unlike other southern groups. It goes without saying that they are loved by fans. Once again, what are you basing this on?

no. im insinuating that youre some sort of industry plant. what really did it for me was how you ran in here trying to summarize my posts, then you suddenly "didnt read any of the thread". and then theres this publicist statement that you typed up here in this quote. similar to that other bul with hardly any posts that came in here, did the same thing & dissappeared off the face of the coli.

it can be sloppy. im not writing a term paper. as long i get the point across.

:laugh: @ the bolded.

homie i dont give a dam about how many people listen to outkast that dont listen to hip-hop.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That Cold Crush chit is outta order, from someone whose whole stance on Outkast is that everyone's being revisionist.

It doesn't get more revisionist than putting a group that was ancient history before you were born, barely released many actual songs, and was largely known as a great group thru tapes of their performances that have lonnnnng been out of circulation... in your personal top 10. :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
[/B]layzie bone himself has gone on record stating what i said multiple times. and bone enterprise wasnt the original name of the group, nor was it the original lineup.[/B]

i never ran around flaunting myself as knowledgable. thats not even my style. stop putting words in my mouth, chump.

and being a real head doesnt constitute knowing the origins of a group's name, altho i actually do know the origin

Prove it. Once again i from Cleveland. There is nothing you can tell me about btnh.
They never released any material under bone enterprises, but before they got signed that was their name.

That's why its funny when you say nobody was checking for outkast but they were checking for bone. Ive been here I've seen it all plenty of nikkas IN CLEVELAND like outkast over bone.

And your entire wack ass gimmick is acting like mr knowledgeable hiphop head. That's why you in here tellin people "naw what you remember is wrong, outkast wasn't shyt" fukk outa here with that.

Cold crush :usure: COLD CRUSH.......... nikkas can't be serious:snoop:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That Cold Crush chit is outta order, from someone whose whole stance on Outkast is that everyone's being revisionist.

It doesn't get more revisionist than putting a group that was ancient history before you were born, barely released many actual songs, and was largely known as a great group thru tapes of their performances that have lonnnnng been out of circulation... in your personal top 10. :troll:

if i cant mention cold crush, then most of these outkast fans on here shouldnt be allowed to mention them either because most of them werent around when they were actually good. alot of these dudes arent even capable of naming more than 15 groups to begin with.

and how is it revisionist?:what:

cold crush was actually THE CHIT when they were out, and it was during a great era. outkast wasnt that.

this is why outsiders dont take hip-hop seriously. because alot of hip-hop fans themselves treat the music like its disposable and take it upon themselves to chit on its history. and its crazy because dont you hold the temptations in high regard? isley brothers? parliament? hell, people on here get mad if you say that something that mike jack dropped was less than goat, and half these dudes didnt even get into music til like 2005.

do you get mad at white kids that acknowledge the beatles, rolling stones, etc? i doubt it. this is either a case of you being a dumb go-with-the-flow dude(the internet flow, on top of that.:smh:) or just you being mad because youre out of the loop.

the tapes are out of circulation FOR YOU. i actually heard some of them.

and for the record, there are indeed groups from that era that i wasnt exposed to but i took it upon myself to research and find the music. i dont see the problem. and not that it matters, but cold crush isnt one of those groups. i BEEN got put on to them. that makes your whining even more ridiculous.

From the soul

Jungle music. Africa. Jungles. Brothers. Plus the nod to James Brown when an acronym. More homage to hip hop culture and blackness.

Wu Tang sounds crazy. Sounds powerful.

Bone thugs n harmony. Harmony gays up the already gay 'bone thugs' at the start.

Hot boys is slang yes. Horribly bad, bamma slang.

It's worse than dem franchise boys.

de la soul sounds sweet.

i rather be named after a gang i was affiliated with, rather than some dam kung fu movies.

you gave away your rights to refer to anything as bama earlier in the thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
^how is it revisionist?:what:

cold crush was actually THE CHIT when they were out, and it was during a great era. outkast wasnt that.

this is why outsiders dont take hip-hop seriously. because alot of hip-hop fans themselves treat the music like its disposable and take it upon themselves to chit on its history. do you hold the temptations in high regard? isley brothers? parliament? hell, people on here get mad if you say that something that mike jack dropped was less than goats, and half these dudes didnt even get into music til like 2005.

do you get mad at white kids that acknowledge the beatles, rolling stones, etc? i doubt it. this is either a case of you being a dumb go-with-the-flow dude(the internet flow, on top of that.:smh:) or just you being mad because youre out of the loop.

I respect our pioneers for what they where. But I also can't deny the fact that rap music has evolved and improved over time. You gotta remember when those dudes came out hiphop was still in it's infancy the "rapping" wasn't even the most important part of the equation yet so naturally people where destined to improve as the art form matured. You can't say they are "better" just because they came first. By the end the student become the teacher.

And you call me dumb because I remember something you don't agree with. I think that only shows your ignorance. And how could I be mad at an Internet :troll: when I can just log off

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Prove it. Once again i from Cleveland. There is nothing you can tell me about btnh.
They never released any material under bone enterprises, but before they got signed that was their name.

That's why its funny when you say nobody was checking for outkast but they were checking for bone. Ive been here I've seen it all plenty of nikkas IN CLEVELAND like outkast over bone.

And your entire wack ass gimmick is acting like mr knowledgeable hiphop head. That's why you in here tellin people "naw what you remember is wrong, outkast wasn't shyt" fukk outa here with that.

Cold crush :usure: COLD CRUSH.......... nikkas can't be serious:snoop:

i dont care where youre from/claim to be from. you already proved that at best, youre a young wierdo cat that aint really been nowhere. you proved it in countless posts. any nicca with common sense can see that. i really dont even know why youre still in here, but i appreciate you uppin the thread so much that i feel obligated to respond to you when you try to put together a post that isnt fool of buffoonery.

i'll take layzie bone's word over yours. the fact that youre even arguing is hillarious.

im not a gimmick. im a grown man. and thats yall putting the "knowledgable" tag on me. and i appreciate it. thanks.

i didnt say that outkast wasnt chit. learn how to read bwoy. they just werent THE CHIT. and even the more knowledgable posters on here that like outkast like that had no choice but to agree and try to make up excuses on their behalf.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i dont care where youre from/claim to be from. you already proved that at best, youre a young wierdo cat that aint really been nowhere. you proved it in countless posts. any nicca with common sense can see that. i really dont even know why youre still in here, but i appreciate you uppin the thread so much that i feel obligated to respond to you when you try to put together a post that isnt fool of buffoonery.

i'll take layzie bone's word over yours. the fact that youre even arguing is hillarious.

im not a gimmick. im a grown man. and thats yall putting the "knowledgable" tag on me. and i appreciate it. thanks.

i didnt say that outkast wasnt chit. learn how to read bwoy. they just werent THE CHIT. and even the more knowledgable posters on here that like outkast like that had no choice but to agree and try to make up excuses on their behalf.

Lazie never said that, i dont know where you got it from but he never said it. This just proves that your arguments mean absolutely nothing. Someone can disprove one of your incorrect notions with real facts, and you just ignore it and keep up with the same tired argument.

Not only are you changing hiphop history you are changing the history of this wack as thread. The only people who have agreed with you in here are your two aliases. You are on the wrong side of the argument stop ignoring the facts and just face it.

And actually it is you who has proved himself to be a :troll: begging for a platinum thread.

Why don't you re post some of this support you got from these knowledgable posters.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Bamma Bamma Bamma.

Bammas make pork rinds and ugly, tacky clothes.

southern gentleman make 'cell therapy'.

goodie mob is the epitomy of bamma & tacky clothes.

I respect our pioneers for what they where. But I also can't deny the fact that rap music has evolved and improved over time. You gotta remember when those dudes came out hiphop was still in it's infancy the "rapping" wasn't even the most important part of the equation yet so naturally people where destined to improve as the art form matured. You can't say they are "better" just because they came first. By the end the student become the teacher.

And you call me dumb because I remember something you don't agree with. I think that only shows your ignorance. And how could I be mad at an Internet :troll: when I can just log off

you dont know what the pioneers were. you dont even know what big boi & andre were.

and let me make this clear for the narrow-minded. im not in here being biased, proppin up any ole pioneer groups as goats. its actually the other way around. yall are the ones showing biased toward the eras that youre accustomed to and completely dismissing anything before it. case in point, im not in here saying that newcleus or sequence(no disrespect to them) are top 10. meanwhile, yall are trying to prop up a mid-level '90s group to goat status while disrespecting true all-time greats. outkast is so inferior to cold crush that its laughable how you dudes are even in here trying to be dismissive. at least apply a sly way of being dismissive like danj is trying to do.

and that whole evolving angle that youre trying to run doesnt even apply anymore. its 2012 and the bar has been lowered to unseen levels. '70s rappers would destroy the bulk of the bullchit that you boneheads yap about on here.

and yes, anything thats worth a dam is bound to evolve from its origins. but what you lames dont realize is that it takes more to lay a foundation, than it does to build on it. you also have to take into consideration that cold crush is from a GREAT ERA. so when you match up great eras, you have to take into account that the cold crush in their day, were much more important than what kast was to theirs.

and on top of it all, regardless of era differences, cold crush is a much better listen.:ahh:

Lazie never said that, i dont know where you got it from but he never said it. This just proves that your arguments mean absolutely nothing. Someone can disprove one of your incorrect notions with real facts, and you just ignore it and keep up with the same tired argument.

Not only are you changing hiphop history you are changing the history of this wack as thread. The only people who have agreed with you in here are your two aliases. You are on the wrong side of the argument stop ignoring the facts and just face it.

And actually it is you who has proved himself to be a :troll: begging for a platinum thread.

Why don't you re post some of this support you got from these knowledgable posters.

lol @ claiming that somebodys arguments mean nothing when youre in here constantly lying about how many cosigns & daps i get as if people cant see the chit with their own 2 eyes. then you go on to accuse a handful of people of being my alias, only to turn around and say that only 2 people cosigned me. that chit is just mind-boggling why you would waste your time posting some such stupid chit. and then the craziest part is WHO GIVES A F**K EITHER WAY?

after all that, i dont see how you can even take yourself seriously.

layzie has stated what i said numerous time. why the hell would i lie about it? what do i have to gain? that chit has absolutely nothin to do with nothin. hes said it plenty of times. i read and heard him say it. but i realize that you dont deal with reality, so its pointless to go back-n-forth with you. since you supposedly live in cleveland, im sure you know somebody that has that source when they had 4 different bone thug covers. thats prolly the most notable interview where layzie broke it down.

and i think he says it on here somewhere:

and lol @ you getting wet, thinking you have a friend in big mel. he aint cosigning you at all. and he dont respect ya a$$.

Last edited by a moderator:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
goodie mob is the epitomy of bamma & tacky clothes.

you dont know what the pioneers were. you dont even know what big boi & andre were.

and let me make this clear for the narrow-minded. im not in here being biased, proppin up any ole pioneer groups as goats. its actually the other way around. yall are the ones showing biased toward the eras that youre accustomed to and completely dismissing anything before it. case in point, im not in here saying that newcleus or sequence(no disrespect to them) are top 10. meanwhile, yall are trying to prop up a mid-level '90s group to goat status while disrespecting true all-time greats. outkast is so inferior to cold crush that its laughable how you dudes are even in here trying to be dismissive. at least apply a sly way of being dismissive like danj is trying to do.

and that whole evolving angle that youre trying to run doesnt even apply anymore. its 2012 and the bar has been lowered to unseen levels. '70s rappers would destroy the bulk of the bullchit that you boneheads yap about on here.

and yes, anything thats worth a dam is bound to evolve from its origins. but what you lames dont realize is that it takes more to lay a foundation, than it does to build on it. you also have to take into consideration that cold crush is from a GREAT ERA. so when you match up great eras, you have to take into account that the cold crush in their day, were much more important than what kast was to theirs.

and on top of it all, regardless of era differences, cold crush is a much better listen.:ahh:

lol @ claiming that somebodys arguments mean nothing when youre in here constantly lying about how many cosigns & daps i get as if people cant see the chit with their own 2 eyes. then you go on to accuse a handful of people of being my alias, only to turn around and say that only 2 people cosigned me. that chit is just mind-boggling why you would waste your time posting some such stupid chit. and then the craziest part is WHO GIVES A F**K EITHER WAY?

after all that, i dont see how you can even take yourself seriously.

layzie has stated what i said numerous time. why the hell would i lie about it? what do i have to gain? that chit has absolutely nothin to do with nothin. hes said it plenty of times. i read and heard him say it. but i realize that you dont deal with reality, so its pointless to go back-n-forth with you. since you supposedly live in cleveland, im sure you know somebody that has that source when they had 4 different bone thug covers. thats prolly the most notable interview where layzie broke it down.

and i think he says it on here somewhere:
LAYZIE BONE INTERVIEW PART 1 - YouTube
LAYZIE BONE INTERVIEW PART 2 - YouTube

and lol @ you getting wet, thinking you have a friend in big mel. he aint cosigning you at all. and he dont respect ya a$$.

Naaah son all I've seen you get is neg reps and clowned for being an idiot.
I'm not listening to them long ass interviews. You posted the bogus ass fact, you prove it.

Anybody old or young will tell you raps golden years where the 90s. Where do you even get this shyt from.

And I gives a fukk about a big Mel, I don't know him, he doesn't know me. That's where you and I differ. I understand this is just a hiphop message board, none of this holds weight in real life. You think some kind of online rep means something. When really as soon as you log of your back to being a sad lonely nobody who only gets attention if he's trolling online.