Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
theyre in my top 10 favorites. definitely.

i mentioned tru earlier in this thread for being in the same sector as outkast in that top 30-35 range.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i dont see how its a crime that i dont throw older groups out with the garbage. EVERYBODY IS GONNA GET OLD. and for you outkast fans, i hope you know that theres already a new generation of rap fans that arent even interested in hearing the big dogs from the mid-90s, let alone some mid-level dudes from that era like outkast.

also, it should be noted that whodini's music has already outlasted outkast's music. people still go crazy to mad whodini tracks. on the flipside, i cant remember the last time i even had a conversation about outkast offline.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yes. and thats one of the reasons why i disagree. among other reasons.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
greater pi$$-pants classics. better music. more impact. greater accomplishments. better performers(when performing meant something). etc etc.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
EPMD and Run DMC is the best shownive ever seen. EPMD and DJ Scratch were fantastic performers.

Impact is arguable. EPMD had four number 1 albums, got love out west, had one of the first mega crews and weren't second bananas the way Whodini were there entire career.

Plus, both have ultra classics that have been redone by later generations but EPMD were hardcore.

Whodini takes a big fat L to the brothers from Brentwood long island.

Whodini are UTFO with more hits.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
how were epmd not 2nd bananas?

whodini used to give run dmc hell.

whats your take on utfo?:ohhh:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Whodini were always second to Run DMC and even the Fat Boys.

EPMD had bubbled up to and surpassed the Public Enemies, BDP's by the release of Business As Usual and had NYC in the cobra clutch by the release of Business Never Personal. The Hit Squad the top crew in NYC when Das, Red and EPMD popped.

UTFO were aiight. They're literally Whodini's family. Same kinda crew. They did have great album covers though....except for that gay one.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^where do you rank utfo? and yea, who from utfo is whos brother from whodini? i never figured it out.

i see what you did there. trying to sprinkle it down to new york. epmd wasnt bigger than naughty, nwa, ice cube and them.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I'm keeping it New York. They blew Naughty out the box respect wise. Naughty made half wack albums. Naughty was light work for them.

I'm telling you EPMD was the best group in NY during their run. Once they moved to Def Jam they were the best for those two albums.