Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i PROMISE i will indeed answer the question AFTER you answer mines.

i answered questions for you all thru this thread.

duke is still posting away in here but keeps dodging this like a champ.

:whoo:this is like saying that you need an explanation for why isiah thomas is better than tony parker.:scusthov:

exactly. dude dont even know how ridiculous he looks right now. if anything, he should be trying to tell us why outkast is even in whodini's league. he has it backwards. thats why i flipped the script on him. dude has been asking me insane questions all thru this thread.

and i hope he doesnt think that i dont see what hes doing. hes just gonna quote my answer and make me seem like im crazy. later for that. he'll get his answer after i get mines. hes just trying to avoid the inevitable.

:deadrose:

aint nobody bangin this in 2012. barely anybody cared about that song in '97.

*remembers when Wacky wasn't a gimmick poster... just a dude with his own opinions like everyone else has theirs.* But now? :pachaha:

What you got for us next, Wacky?

"Yo, Real Heads Wasn't Checkin' For Big Daddy Kane Like That in '88"?

"Real Heads Don't Even Acknowledge A Tribe Called Quest"

"Real Heads Loved Ja Rule's Blood In My Eye Album, They Wasn't Bumpin' That G-Unit CHIT"

Let's hear it...

:rudy: youre way too old to be posting simpleton responses like this.

look around you. look at the type of people siding with me, then look at most of the people that youre arguing side-by-side with. and look at the ridiculous comments that theyre making.......now take a good long look in the mirror.:wow:

Lemme show you how you're bullshyttin and dancing...I'll answer yours.

Outkast are better lyrically, their music is better because it's evolved and they have more material.

So now.......

How the fukk is Whodini better than Kast?:usure:

How is the furious five better than Kast?:stopitslime:

See the thing is, I know what you're trying to do. You're trying that "hip hop legacy" thing. I've done this erroneously in the past, arguing from the point of "real headz".

That shyts dead and wrong. Frontin like someone new can't be better than ________ because ________ did their thing in 86.

If the shyts better it just is.

Now I won't go as far as to say the groups you listed are gay cos I remember them.

i wasnt talking to you. i want the young bul to answer since hes always asking me wild @$$ questions.

i will gladly shut this stupid chit down right along with his response tho.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
the music speaks for itself.

Kast >

The Atliens really made me fall in love with hip hop. so this thread really means nothing

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i dont know the names of much off-hand. i mostly know the tapes by ear.

i never saw wildstyle. just clips.

my favorite is the dixie jawn.
my 2nd favorite is the joint that uses the same break beat as "sunshine" and the joint that "sunshine" sampled.
3rd is the jawn they did when they were :flabbynsick:. it wasnt a live performance tho.

but enough of all that. i dont need nobody in here quizzing me like i have something to prove sucka. why dont you quiz these lame niccas that dont know anything instead of wasting your time on repeated FAILED attempts of bringing somebody down thats actually raising the bar back up. something that you should be doing, before me.:usure: dont try to play me out. it wont work.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
motherfukkin' youtube.

i see you. just know that.

if the dixie joint is your favorite you should not have said what you did about wild style. and the way you type "sucka" reads poorly. like when you used to say 'sucka cluck" wrongly.

but yeah. my favorite baseball player is Babe Ruth.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
how could i use youtube when i dont know the names of the songs?:what:

you dont have to watch wildstyle to know about the dixie jawn.

its sucka-duck & sucka-clucka. get it right.

i never said that cold crush was amongst my top 10 favorite groups. i posted my FAVORITES LIST bout a month ago. this is about THE BEST and giving credit where its due. how is that hard to comprehend? half of the top 10 i posted, arent in my favorites list, including wutang.

p.s. arent you the bul that said that you went thru a '50s doo-wop phase? interesting.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Seems you mixed your "best" and "favorite" list up then as whodini nor Bone are the best at all.

Yes, I went through a doo wop phase when stand by me came out.

And how would you know the name of the routine without googling if your wild style viewing has been in clips? It's a scene from wild style. How does one even see wild style clips without YouTube?

Maybe your cool uncle peek a bood you while he watched it.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
so you can listen to doo-wop from the 1640s but i cant listen to cold crush?:facepalm:

the dixie was on that vh1 greatest rap songs special. me personally, that was the only song title that stuck with me after all these years.

and for the record, there are numerous rap specials that have shown clips of wildstyle.....but for some reason, i barely remember wildstyle ever coming on tv or being available for purchase. i know the opening bars from busy bee on wildstyle are stuck in my psyche, just from that clip on that old mtv doc alone.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
You can listen to whatever you like. But it's funny when you place your favs (Bone, Tru etc.) alongside Cold Crush as if they all have impacted your life similarly.

Just be you. The Whodini pick seems more natural as they were the precursors to the sellout rap of the early 90s. I'm sure you liked that album they did with Jermaine.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
where did i mention TRU?

i never heard the whodini album with jermaine.

all i do is be me. what are you trying to say?