Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:pachaha:

f**kin wack a$$ nicca

:pachaha:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_7bV9fUnrc]Sleepy Brown - I Can't Wait [TheWraith] - YouTube[/ame]

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nah homie, if i'm exposing myself, whatever

But how is Whodini > Outkast??

I need an explanation...

i wasnt talking to you when i said that self-exposal stuff. i specifically said slang wright.

a better question is, how is outkast > whodini.

theyre the group with something to prove here. not whodini. yet yall try to play me like im crazy. instead of grilling me with question after question, im putting the ball in your court.:popcorn:

yall are borderline disrespectful. i have to restore order.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
i wasnt talking to you when i said that self-exposal stuff. i specifically said slang wright.

a better question is, how is outkast > whodini.

theyre the group with something to prove here. not whodini. yet yall try to play me like im crazy. instead of grilling me with question after question, im putting the ball in your court.:popcorn:

yall are borderline disrespectful. i have to restore order.

I know it wasn't directed towards me..

Dont get me wrong, cuz I see through all this "Real" hip-hop head bullshyt, but normally I just respect another nikkas opinion and keep it moving, but you're a special case.. i'm genuinely trying to understand your train of thought, especially when you say something as ridiculous as fukking Whodini > Kast.. Can anyone even remember any songs they had besides Friends and 1luv??

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i PROMISE i will indeed answer the question AFTER you answer mines.

i answered questions for you all thru this thread.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I know it wasn't directed towards me..

Dont get me wrong, cuz I see through all this "Real" hip-hop head bullshyt, but normally I just respect another nikkas opinion and keep it moving, but you're a special case.. i'm genuinely trying to understand your train of thought, especially when you say something as ridiculous as fukking Whodini > Kast.. Can anyone even remember any songs they had besides Friends and 1luv??

:ohhh:

:merchant:

:comeon:

:childplease:

:what:

:dj2:

Last edited by a moderator:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
*remembers when Wacky wasn't a gimmick poster... just a dude with his own opinions like everyone else has theirs.* But now? :pachaha:

What you got for us next, Wacky?

"Yo, Real Heads Wasn't Checkin' For Big Daddy Kane Like That in '88"?

"Real Heads Don't Even Acknowledge A Tribe Called Quest"

"Real Heads Loved Ja Rule's Blood In My Eye Album, They Wasn't Bumpin' That G-Unit CHIT"

Let's hear it...

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
i PROMISE i will indeed answer the question AFTER you answer mines.

i answered questions for you all thru this thread.

Lemme show you how you're bullshyttin and dancing...I'll answer yours.

Outkast are better lyrically, their music is better because it's evolved and they have more material.

So now.......

How the fukk is Whodini better than Kast?:usure:

How is the furious five better than Kast?:stopitslime:

See the thing is, I know what you're trying to do. You're trying that "hip hop legacy" thing. I've done this erroneously in the past, arguing from the point of "real headz".

That shyts dead and wrong. Frontin like someone new can't be better than ________ because ________ did their thing in 86.

If the shyts better it just is.

Now I won't go as far as to say the groups you listed are gay cos I remember them.