Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
On the real Wacky....it's obvious your opinion is never going to change on this topic so why re-up a thread you had at SOHH? People didn't really agree with you there and the majority of people don't agree with you now....so what are you trying to gain out of doing this? You don't think Kast can be considered as GOAT and that's your opinion...no need to try to get everyone ot agree with you bruh.....

mad people agreed with me there and mad people are agreeing with me here.

and its not even about that. trust, this thread has already achieved what i set out for it to do. i even got outkast stans admitting that history was indeed revised in their favor.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
GTFOH with this shyt! I see what you trying to do.

If this the case that first canadian cac who ever shot a basketball is better than jordan, wilt, bron and every one else cause he originated the sport. See how stupid that is? What has that cac done since?

Yeah some of the groups you state were pioneers but kast has passed all of them except for possibly wu.

If any of these groups were to drop an album next hour who do you think the internet would be waiting on? The only two are wu and kast...everyone else would get the gas face!!!

So that cac better than kobe huh since that cac was playing ball doing layups from the half court huh...

:what:im not in here name-dropping random old groups.

you sound silly as chit right about now and youre exposing yourself hardbody.

outkast isnt a top 10 '90s group either(maybe they are on a technicality).

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
youre better off just not responding at all.

i'd like to throw you a coloring book & some crayons, but since i cant, do you want me to turn my reps back on so that you can have something to do while youre in this thread?

This nikka got the nerve to have the :stopitslime: face because people have Outkast as top 10 contender, and he got fukking Whodini over Kast ma nikka :pacspit:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
of course whodini is ahead of kast. its not even arguable.

go learn your history. matter fact, go get some knowledge of self first & foremost. your screen name says it all.

Daps
^its not my personal judgement. anybody with any sense that actually knows this rap chit, knows that theyre not what you dudes are hyping them up to be.

but obviously, you care about what i have to say. and yes youre catching feelings. i dont even know you, but youre steady coming in here hurling insults.
:umad:

I dont care about Outkast at all. I hurl insults because you deserve them, and you just sucka nikka thinking his words hold weight. Throwin out names of groups that was out before u were probably born and forcing yourself to listen to their old records to seem like you a hip-hop wizard :umad:
"CHIT" wtf is that, baby talk? Real heads talk like babies?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^who are you?

i never heard of ya. youre a nobody trying to be seen on a message board. you want it that bad, go earn a name for yourself. stop trying to come at the dons.

peace out.

Daps
^who are you?

i never heard of ya. youre a nobody trying to be seen on a message board. you want it that bad, go earn a name for yourself. stop trying to come at the dons.

peace out.
pot, meet kettle
lol @ internet don. You dead serious about this messageboaard posting CHIT aint ya? You're in a wheelchair or something aren't you? You're not part of the outside world are you? Everything in your life revolves around your keyboard and CHIT doesnt it? LOL @ this boy grinning from ear to ear when he gets responses, trembling with pleasure like a vampire sucking blood from a 400 pound man

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
dontfeedthetroll.jpg

Daps
SCUST @ this nikka banging some corny ass Whodini while tranny hunting.

KRS One is this nikkas idol...smh...fukk you and that nikka. Some ole elitists, arrogant, "I am hip hop, whatever I say goes" ass nikkas :pacspit:

Im convinced you are living vicariously through the internet. "Real Heads"? LOL, for real homie?

Bone Thugs? LOL...for real?

The sad thing is I ain't even tried to ride for Outkast all like that, but I do remember CLEARLY being up in Philly and Jersey and hearing their singles from their first album getting spins on our local stations...How the fukk did I know to buy that CD if they wasn't around where I was at? I remember CLEARLY nikkas bumping the ATLienz album (especially the title track). I remember CLEARLY EVERYONE playing Aquemeni....this is when I was old enough and paid enough to city hop and EVERYONE was on that album, you flake. You done let the internet get to your head.

New York ain't play shyt that wasn't from NY so them nikkas don't even count.

Do what you do best and hunt for trannys, you fukking queer fakkit, instead of trying to convince people you're a "real head" and who the "real GOATS" are because you listen to old fakkit shyt like Whodini and Furious Five

:pacspit: you fakkit

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
who cares about a radio station?:why:

and i never said that kast didnt get any play whatsoever in philly. read the thread d**khead. thats why i keep ignoring you.

and youre lying about aquemini being played everywhere in philly. lol. bold-faced lie. no wonder youre resorting to these gay antics. youre a stan whose feelings got hurt when you read the thread title.:laugh:

and how you gonna be from philly and diss whodini & the furious five. youre a joke. not even philly, i mean, who disses them anywhere?

new york & philly are basically the same when it comes to stuff outside of the region.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:what:im not in here name-dropping random old groups.

you sound silly as chit right about now and youre exposing yourself hardbody.

outkast isnt a top 10 '90s group either(maybe they are on a technicality).

Is that the best you got?

See I'm bout to make you step on your own dikk...

How, exactly are groups like whodini, furious five, bdp, etc better than kast? What did they do that is superior to what kast has done? Can't be catalogue cause some of the groups only have one relevant album.

So what have they done?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
GOD DAMN that was the worst feature verse I've ever heard, can't believe people thought Dre "killed it" :old: :flabbynsick:

andre always goes off on some tangent shyt and these boards eat them up. disgusting shyt because the same people will then shyt on other groups. ive pretty ,much got an outlast stans posting profile down over the past 10 years of reading their shyt

that verse is the definition of flabby and sick :flabbynsick:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Is that the best you got?

See I'm bout to make you step on your own dikk...

How, exactly are groups like whodini, furious five, bdp, etc better than kast? What did they do that is superior to what kast has done? Can't be catalogue cause some of the groups only have one relevant album.

So what have they done?

dog, you have no clue what youre talking about right now. just stop it. this self-exposal is killing me. i thought you were a good poster on sohh, slang wright.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
GOD DAMN that was the worst feature verse I've ever heard, can't believe people thought Dre "killed it" :old: :flabbynsick:

The verse just sounds way worse than it is because of that wierd flow Dre was going with... But this is just the 1 and only verse everyone picks out to go in on Dre negatively.... like that 1 feature verse summed up his whole catalogue :shaq2:

You could do the same thing with any other artist