what's the difference?

cant knock the hustle :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
^^^^^ u can't be serious. The verse by dre in this song can hold up to plenty of classic verses. The beats aren't similar, rosa parks is actually about something. If you mean the videos are similar I'll give you that. But beyond that these songs and the artists are nowhere near the same.

Hold up did i just get trolled by another one of wacky d's aliases?

:scusthov: at myself fukk this shyt I'm out.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
^^^^^ u can't be serious. The verse by dre in this song can hold up to plenty of classic verses. The beats aren't similar, rosa parks is actually about something. If you mean the videos are similar I'll give you that. But beyond that these songs and the artists are nowhere near the same.

Hold up did i just get trolled by another one of wacky d's aliases?

:scusthov: at myself fukk this shyt I'm out.

The songs dont sound the same just as pointless,dressed as bufoons for attention that they wouldnt get without it and a song that only has a memorable hook and forgettable verses

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/wesawthat/Protest-SameshytDifferenta$$hole.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
LOL @ shorty turning off his rep

if you have anything of worth to say, say it in here. stop trying to take the cowards way out because youre novice.

fam, obviously you're not gonna change your views on music,

we get it..

'Kast didnt have an impact on you, thats cool, thats all yours, nothing anyone says on here is gonna change that...

if you dont understand the impact it had on alot of us on here, hip hop heads too, that too is cool, I support and still listen to the groups you mentioned, groups that have made some of the music I love the most...

I've got my reasons why Kast is one of the best to do it, so we're gonna have to agree to disagree...

Peace.

thats the thing. its not about me. there are plenty of goat contenders that i could care less about. but they have the credentials so i have to fallback to an extent. outkast, on the other hand, DONT HAVE THE CREDENTIALS.

i didnt bring any of those groups up. somebody else did. i was just responding. i dont consider most of those groups goat contenders either, but i wouldnt bat an eye if they showed up on somebodys top 10.

if you have reasons as to why you think kast is a legitimate top 10 group, then please list them. thats what this thread is for. i respect the fact that you came in here trying to have a civil debate.

Aye Wacky, Who is your top 10???

run dmc
nwa
eric b & rakim
public enemy
bone thugs
wutang
furious five
BDP
cold crush
whodini

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^its not my personal judgement. anybody with any sense that actually knows this rap chit, knows that theyre not what you dudes are hyping them up to be.

but obviously, you care about what i have to say. and yes youre catching feelings. i dont even know you, but youre steady coming in here hurling insults.
:umad:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
lets be real, we go back and put in a Tribe cd before we put in an old Outkast cd.

Outkast were cool. but just a southern version of Tribe.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
On the real Wacky....it's obvious your opinion is never going to change on this topic so why re-up a thread you had at SOHH? People didn't really agree with you there and the majority of people don't agree with you now....so what are you trying to gain out of doing this? You don't think Kast can be considered as GOAT and that's your opinion...no need to try to get everyone ot agree with you bruh.....

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:heh:

this nikka :flabbynsick:

youre better off just not responding at all.

i'd like to throw you a coloring book & some crayons, but since i cant, do you want me to turn my reps back on so that you can have something to do while youre in this thread?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
run dmc
nwa
eric b & rakim
public enemy
bone thugs
wutang
furious five
BDP
cold crush
whodini

GTFOH with this shyt! I see what you trying to do.

If this the case that first canadian cac who ever shot a basketball is better than jordan, wilt, bron and every one else cause he originated the sport. See how stupid that is? What has that cac done since?

Yeah some of the groups you state were pioneers but kast has passed all of them except for possibly wu.

If any of these groups were to drop an album next hour who do you think the internet would be waiting on? The only two are wu and kast...everyone else would get the gas face!!!

So that cac better than kobe huh since that cac was playing ball doing layups from the half court huh...