Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lost in the shuffle while outselling the groups you say were bigger than them...:comeon:

I guess by that logic, EPMD were lost in the shuffle in the early 90s cause they weren't "poppin'" like Black Sheep was that one year.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
yall keep trying to run with this "they passed those groups by '98" stuff, completely ignoring the fact that they didnt pass anybody. all of those groups(with the exception of mobb deep, who they really didnt pass) were either broken up or in dissarray by '98.

outkast wasnt even top 6 in the mid-90s. bone & wu were the top 2. then you had mobb deep, dogg pound, the fugees, westside connection. THEN you got to groups like outkast, lost boyz, etc.

basically, if youre not top 5 or 6, youre not a top contender.(thats a better term than "top tier") they werent contenders for the world titles. they were moreso in contention for the u.s. tag titles. if you remember those days in wcw, mr mcmahon. outkast wasnt the steiner brothers. they were more like the young pistols.

Dayum nikka you still going at this...stop it. Did Kast steal your girl or something?

How the fukk you gon say dogg pound and westside connect were ahead of them? That's just disrespectful! Mobb Deep were only ahead of them in the tri-state area. And the fugees were on another level for a brief period of time.

Point blank, Kast were big BUT not as big as they should have been. Because at the time the South was switching from hip hop to No Limit, Pastor Troy type shyt and that wasn't the Kast. THAT'S why the Kast weren't as big as they should have been in their own region. Same as there maybe a NY emcee who is cold with the boom bap right now, but since even NY is on Trap Music he isn't going to get his run...until maybe later when there is a revision and apology for him.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
WSC had 2 albums but thats besides the point. the bottom line is that they were bigger than kast back then.

outkast's popularity/buzz/importance was not on par with the dogg pound and mobb deep. knock it off.

if you want to be real, kast wasnt even making as much noise as the lost boyz, and they werent contenders either.

OK this seals the deal.

:childplease:
:trash:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:comeon:but you cosign the thread.

i dont bang with your "early '90s east coast elitist" agenda either(the only reason you like kast at all is because they catered to your audience). so we're not on the same plane but........you cosign the thread.:comeon:

naughty, lox and definitely bone thugs are all better than kast. dipset is better too but theyre not a group.

i rocks with diamond d. i been rockin with cypress since i was a young lad. their older stuff at least. im the one that brought them up in this thread in the 1st place. i mean cmon man. i just made a thread about daunte culpepper & the bulldogs. we rock with alot of the same stuff. i just dont see that section of the game(or any section for that matter) as the be all/end all.

:russ:

Dayum...but you know what...I can't sway your tastes or biases.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Lost in the shuffle while outselling the groups you say were bigger than them...:comeon:

I guess by that logic, EPMD were lost in the shuffle in the early 90s cause they weren't "poppin'" like Black Sheep was that one year.

:wtb: how many times are you gonna repeat the same thing, knowing that its not right? you know darn well that it aint all about sales. and i had to check you on that at least twice already. and i shouldnt have to because you already know better. youre looking real desperate right now.

Dayum nikka you still going at this...stop it. Did Kast steal your girl or something?

How the fukk you gon say dogg pound and westside connect were ahead of them? That's just disrespectful! Mobb Deep were only ahead of them in the tri-state area. And the fugees were on another level for a brief period of time.

Point blank, Kast were big BUT not as big as they should have been. Because at the time the South was switching from hip hop to No Limit, Pastor Troy type shyt and that wasn't the Kast. THAT'S why the Kast weren't as big as they should have been in their own region. Same as there maybe a NY emcee who is cold with the boom bap right now, but since even NY is on Trap Music he isn't going to get his run...until maybe later when there is a revision and apology for him.

:childplease: this is fantasy-land posting at its finest. all the way down to new york having trap rappers.:laugh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
theres been just as many cosigns and daps as there been people who disagreed(most of which are idiots like yourself).

stop playing stupid and asking silly questions.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How did I miss this garbage ass thread earlier? :heh:

Mobb Deep was bigger than Outkast?

Now I've heard it all. :dead:

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's simple.

Outkast has better songs than anybody you can name and more of them.

That's it. Run DMC, Geto Boys, NWA, EPMD, Mobb Deep anybody. Anybody.

Nothing's ever gonna change that fact either and all the marginalizing in the world don't matter. Call their latter songs pop if necessary, they still got a dozen more than your favorite.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
theres been just as many cosigns and daps as there been people who disagreed(most of which are idiots like yourself).

stop playing stupid and asking silly questions.

Stop lying you fukkin :troll: you and your alias ayobez or whatever his name is, are the only ones who have cosigned this fukkary you speak of. You just want to continue to argue so you can add more pages to yor wack ass thread.

nikkas just ain't smart enough to see your trolling yet. But they will catch on soon enough

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
It's simple.

Outkast has better songs than anybody you can name and more of them.

That's it. Run DMC, Geto Boys, NWA, EPMD, Mobb Deep anybody. Anybody.

Nothing's ever gonna change that fact either and all the marginalizing in the world don't matter. Call their latter songs pop if necessary, they still got a dozen more than your favorite.

finally, somebody willing to get it in with the 2nd topic. i respect that. i can stop entertaining funny-bunny arguments now.

but where are you getting this from?

saying that outkast is better than run dmc & nwa is borderline blasphemy. i wont even bother including them. youre just way out of your league with those 2 groups. i'll entertain the rest tho.

when did outkast drop and album on the same plane as the infamous, strictly business, etc?

when did they hit us off with a minds playin tricks on me, shook ones, you gots to chill, headbanger, give up the goods, rampage.

wheres the impact to rival those 3 groups?

and keep in mind that mobb deep, the geto boys and epmd arent goat contenders in my book either. but theyre on a higher level than kast and i could at least respect it if they cracked somebodys top 10. i cant respect outkast being in a top 10. youre speaking foreign to me when you say that.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
finally, somebody willing to get it in with the 2nd topic. i respect that. i can stop entertaining funny-bunny arguments now.

but where are you getting this from?

saying that outkast is better than run dmc & nwa is borderline blasphemy. i wont even bother including them. youre just way out of your league with those 2 groups. i'll entertain the rest tho.

when did outkast drop and album on the same plane as the infamous, strictly business, etc?

when did they hit us off with a minds playin tricks on me, shook ones, you gots to chill, headbanger, give up the goods, rampage.

wheres the impact to rival those 3 groups?

and keep in mind that mobb deep, the geto boys and epmd arent goat contenders in my book either. but theyre on a higher level than kast and i could at least respect it if they cracked somebodys top 10. i cant respect outkast being in a top 10. youre speaking foreign to me when you say that.

fam, obviously you're not gonna change your views on music,

we get it..

'Kast didnt have an impact on you, thats cool, thats all yours, nothing anyone says on here is gonna change that...

if you dont understand the impact it had on alot of us on here, hip hop heads too, that too is cool, I support and still listen to the groups you mentioned, groups that have made some of the music I love the most...

I've got my reasons why Kast is one of the best to do it, so we're gonna have to agree to disagree...

Peace.