Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
haha. somebody upp that "walk it out remix" verse. these sohh dudes swore that was the best thing since sliced-bread. chit was wick-wick-wack.

images

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^why dont you try to add something of worth to the thread instead of this bullchit?

why even bother posting homie? youre stinking up the thread.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^i dont get indulged in going back-n-forth on some silly-billy internet kid chit.

you cant compete right now. again, im giving you another shot:

time for chapter 2. heres your chance to redeem yourself.

the next reason. and this is my favorite:
outkast does NOT have the catalog to compete with the true goats. they dont have any ALL-TIME albums, songs, verses, lines, NONE OF THAT. if you try to compare catalogs, you'll realize that youre in way over your head.

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone's gotta be simple and to the point when you try to sound like Tolstoy and say nothing.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
nobody know you. beat it.

im here to talk hip-hop. later for the buffoonery.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
WSC had 2 albums but thats besides the point. the bottom line is that they were bigger than kast back then.

outkast's popularity/buzz/importance was not on par with the dogg pound and mobb deep. knock it off.

if you want to be real, kast wasnt even making as much noise as the lost boyz, and they werent contenders either.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... see now you're just reachin' cause you know it'll get a reply.

Wasn't even makin' as much noise as the Lost Boyz... while selling twice as much as them? Yeah aight.

Next, you gonna say they weren't even on Do Or Die's level or some shyt like that. Keep trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin'...

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... see now you're just reachin' cause you know it'll get a reply.

Wasn't even makin' as much noise as the Lost Boyz... while selling twice as much as them? Yeah aight.

Next, you gonna say they weren't even on Do Or Die's level or some shyt like that. Keep trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin'...

reaching how?

yes. the lost boyz were definitely making a lil bit more noise when "legal drug money" was poppin.

why do you keep bringing up lesser groups like do or die, crucial conflict, etc? youre gasping for air, trying to make a point.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i find it funny how yall are trying to brush this off as personal opinion or me being crazy as if kast was ever popular on that level. you sound like noobs.

and then some of yall admitted that i was right about their status in their primes, yet still insist that theyre a top 10 group. thats what really chits in my grits. i mean, 40 years of hip-hop and youre telling me that a group that was somewhat lost in the shuffle during their best days are top 10 all-time?

unbelievable.:snoop: