Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:damn: :dead:

Cut it out bruh...

And Westside Connection was a one-off project, that shyt doesn't even count.

And outside of the Fugees, Outkast was doin just as well as every group you named, so again... :stopitslime: You're scalin' em back more and more, meanwhile history itself says where they were and are. Again, this is a personal opinion thread.

WSC had 2 albums but thats besides the point. the bottom line is that they were bigger than kast back then.

outkast's popularity/buzz/importance was not on par with the dogg pound and mobb deep. knock it off.

if you want to be real, kast wasnt even making as much noise as the lost boyz, and they werent contenders either.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
"they was aiight"

"they was staraight"

This is from the mouth of west coast Killa bee P Dot pop a lot. A dude who's also featured on warren Gs second album.

i could list southern o.gs that didnt mess with outkast AT ALL.

whats your point?

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Not sure I have a point right now. I'm dialing from a to z....I know one of these bytches will play with me....

Naw but I stay colliding with son over coastal differences. He don't even like Wu tang and he's an affiliate.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
people who werent contenders in their prime could never be top 10.

oh, and when most of those groups phased out, they became contenders by default & still couldnt win the title.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
i think Outkast are the bridge between Tribe...meaning they have credibility....to Pharrell, Yeezy and The Roots forced mediocity....lame.

Controversy.

meanwhile. i'm up and at 'em.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^why dont you just come out and agree with me already. lol.

the roots? black thought would rhyme circles around anybody in tribe or outkast.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
i cant co sign your agenda because you have that post sample era allegiance. its just night and day. you dont rock with the low key opus' like the first diamond d, the first cypress, the sleigh bell era etc.

but yeah...kast is not in my top 10. but they are ahead of bone, naughty, lox, dipset and such

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:comeon:but you cosign the thread.

i dont bang with your "early '90s east coast elitist" agenda either(the only reason you like kast at all is because they catered to your audience). so we're not on the same plane but........you cosign the thread.:comeon:

naughty, lox and definitely bone thugs are all better than kast. dipset is better too but theyre not a group.

i rocks with diamond d. i been rockin with cypress since i was a young lad. their older stuff at least. im the one that brought them up in this thread in the 1st place. i mean cmon man. i just made a thread about daunte culpepper & the bulldogs. we rock with alot of the same stuff. i just dont see that section of the game(or any section for that matter) as the be all/end all.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^if they drop a 3.5, theyll call it a classic. the same way they always crown andre's annual garbage 16 as the verse of the year.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
haha. somebody upp that "walk it out remix" verse. these sohh dudes swore that was the best thing since sliced-bread. chit was wick-wick-wack.