Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You missed the point: Run DMC isn't influential because they fathered a bunch of clones. They are influential because

:stopitslime:

don't try to backtrack now.

this is what you said.

AND I QUOTE:

Influence goes beyond who somebody sounds like and having clones. How many groups actually sound like Run DMC?

BOLDED FOR EMPHASIS.

yall not even familiar with the real goats & goat contenders of this chit.

no wonder yall up here tryna crown these off-brand groups.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
dudes got too much pride over this internet chit.

first sales-gate. now this in the post above.

@JustCKing is notorious.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.) you don't get it.

2.) what??

3.) what you mean who brought up hybrid rap?? so basically ive been talking over your head all this time.

4.) lol @ Kendrick. we already know about their influence on industry plants & internet rappers a whopping 15-20 years later. everybody knows that. most people just don't acknowledge it. and its like that for a reason bub. the most you can come up with is lil wayne, who didn't begin to show any glimpse of kast influence until YEARS later when he started throwing any ole thing on wax.

1) I don't think you get it.

2) It should've read "bold"

3) Outkast didn't make hybrid music. Love Below is the only album you could legit say was a hybrid. You don't get what was ground breaking or original about Kast if you think that those qualities were predicated on making hybrid music as it pertains to Kast.

4) And again, this is your rigid refusal to acknowledge influence and you're again relying on hipster arguments created by "Internet weirdoes" to bolster that opinion. Lil Wayne wasn't the only name I came up with and you're still admitting they influenced him.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:stopitslime:

don't try to backtrack now.

this is what you said.

AND I QUOTE:

BOLDED FOR EMPHASIS.

yall not even familiar with the real goats & goat contenders of this chit.

no wonder yall up here tryna crown these off-brand groups.

And for the last time, I didn't backtrack. This is classic deflection because you know you have no standing and you look the real fraud here.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dudes got too much pride over this internet chit.

first sales-gate. now this in the post above.

@JustCKing is notorious.

Dudes have too much pride in the Internet, nobody boasts about having classic threads like you do, nobody boasts about threads doing numbers like you do etc. This whole post is laughable.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
atlanta been on since like '90-91, outkast aint drop til '93.

and you yourself said that there were big groups coming out of atlanta before outkast.:hula:is it oochie wally or is it one mic???

local impact was NEVER one of my talking points. youre lying on my name at this point. I don't play that chit.

LOL. You don't know what you're talking about. Before OutKast, Arrested Development and Kriss Kross were the biggest artists from Atlanta. Nobody knew they were from Atlanta without reading a press release or article from them. Besides them, there was a bunch of one hit wonder Bass artists. Then you had the more grittier artists (and some of them were Bass artists, but it was more so geared toward the streets) such as Kilo, Raheem The Dream, and Hitman Sammy Sam. Then you had the trap pioneers like Ghetto Mafia.

Atlanta wasn't official until 1994.

I said OutKast wasn't the first big group from Atlanta. I mentioned Kriss Kross and Arrested, but neither were really associated with Atlanta nor had any staying power.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he "clarified" the run dmc chit because YOU WERE WRONG.
lol @ the bolded. that chit describes YOU.

I have posters all over the country agreeing with me as well. so what you saying?
im not even the 1st person to make this thread. I just did it the biggest. so f*ck outta here tryng to make it seem like its just me. multiple people done swung you around in this thread. but here you go again, trying to insinuate that its just me, because you need a crutch to lean on. MAN THATS CORNY.

The MAJORITY of this thread is posters bashing you and disagreeing with you and you're still not admitting that a lot of your claims are WRONG.

Nobody swung me around in this thread. You have posters in here blatantly calling your intelligence, credibility, and existence into question and even called this thread silly and were questioning why people even bothered to continue responding.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
And for the last time, I didn't backtrack. This is classic deflection because you know you have no standing and you look the real fraud here.

"how many groups actually sound like run dmc?? - justcking

even one of my biggest groupies had to correct you.:laugh: he'll prolly try to clean it up for you now, but its too late.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Dudes have too much pride in the Internet, nobody boasts about having classic threads like you do, nobody boasts about threads doing numbers like you do etc. This whole post is laughable.

im just having fun out here when saying that.

im actually the 1st person on this entire site to admit whenever im wrong.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The MAJORITY of this thread is posters bashing you and disagreeing with you and you're still not admitting that a lot of your claims are WRONG.

Nobody swung me around in this thread. You have posters in here blatantly calling your intelligence, credibility, and existence into question and even called this thread silly and were questioning why people even bothered to continue responding.

the majority of people bashing me in this thread, aren't saying chit.

mostly a bunch of stanning & trolling.

that's the type of posting that you cosign & put stock into??? says a lot about your character or lack there-of.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
1) I don't think you get it.

2) It should've read "bold"

3) Outkast didn't make hybrid music. Love Below is the only album you could legit say was a hybrid. You don't get what was ground breaking or original about Kast if you think that those qualities were predicated on making hybrid music as it pertains to Kast.

4) And again, this is your rigid refusal to acknowledge influence and you're again relying on hipster arguments created by "Internet weirdoes" to bolster that opinion. Lil Wayne wasn't the only name I came up with and you're still admitting they influenced him.

1.) no YOU don't get it. everybody with sense tells you this in every thread whenever a similar topic arises. its like a mental roadblock for you or something. its pretty weird actually.

2.) I don't even remember what it was about now. LOL.

3.) all their chit was hybrid from day one. LOL. organized noise told you themselves.

4.) we acknowledged the influence on industry plants before you even entered the thread, and we clowned it accordingly.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
LOL. You don't know what you're talking about. Before OutKast, Arrested Development and Kriss Kross were the biggest artists from Atlanta. Nobody knew they were from Atlanta without reading a press release or article from them. Besides them, there was a bunch of one hit wonder Bass artists. Then you had the more grittier artists (and some of them were Bass artists, but it was more so geared toward the streets) such as Kilo, Raheem The Dream, and Hitman Sammy Sam. Then you had the trap pioneers like Ghetto Mafia.

Atlanta wasn't official until 1994.

I said OutKast wasn't the first big group from Atlanta. I mentioned Kriss Kross and Arrested, but neither were really associated with Atlanta nor had any staying power.

youre not telling me anything I don't already know. we're already in agreement on that actually.
kriss kross had a 3 album/5 year run by the way. how is that now staying power?? but that's not what this about.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS:
- outkast weren't the first.
- nor were they the ones that blew the city up rap-wise. atlanta didn't become official until 2003.

so what did they really do exactly??
them being possibly the 1st to showcase some of atlanta life, doesn't mean d*ck when it comes to arguments over historical rank. that's really just something for the locals to gush over.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
@JustCKing @DANJ!

and no im not disregarding chuck d or anything like that.
im just saying his word aint gold. and im not saying mine is either. I deal with the general & overall.

I clowned chuck's statement, cuz if I said some chit like that, yall would clown me.
it is what it is.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre not telling me anything I don't already know. we're already in agreement on that actually.
kriss kross had a 3 album/5 year run by the way. how is that now staying power?? but that's not what this about.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS:
- nor were they the ones that blew the city up rap-wise. atlanta didn't become official until 2003.

them being possibly the 1st to showcase some of atlanta life, doesn't mean d*ck when it comes to arguments over historical rank. that's really just something for the locals to gush over.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS:

You're wrong. Now you're trying to prop Kriss Kross up far beyond what they actually were. After the second album and they grew up, Kriss Kross was done. It was more like a 2 album/3 year run tops. And Jermaine Dupri, their producer even says that they weren't taken seriously (Atlanta as a whole) until Outkast.

And here you go contradicting yourself again. You're saying Atlanta was on before Outkast. Now you're saying Atlanta wasn't official until 2003 and you wrote off that whole movement (crunk) as a hoax. Sit down, because you're clearly saying anything to discredit Kast at this point.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JustCKing @DANJ!

and no im not disregarding chuck d or anything like that.
im just saying his word aint gold. and im not saying mine is either. I deal with the general & overall.

I clowned chuck's statement, cuz if I said some chit like that, yall would clown me.
it is what it is.

You are disregarding Chuck D and the only reason you're backing down from the statement now is because of how bad it makes you look after being called on it.

You haven't presented anything general or overall except your own opinion, which is why your thread backfired.