Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
All from the first page and got more daps than the OP and the additional posts from OP. Yet this thread didn't backfire. It backfired after the first comment. :whew:

that's the problem with you dudes.

you look for daps and chit like that.

I didn't make this thread in hopes of a circle-jerk. I know this is outkast's home-base. the internet.:laugh:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's the problem with you dudes.

you look for daps and chit like that.

I didn't make this thread in hopes of a circle-jerk. I know this is outkast's home-base. the internet.:laugh:

But you didn't make this thread in hopes of a circle-jerk. You wouldn't make an MF Doom thread about how real heads don't consider him a GOAT contender though would you?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Breh, don't ever call my credibility into question. I am not the poster who claimed Mobb Deep in 1999 was old school and put Eve's debut over their albums and said the streets was feeling it more (don't make me pull up the exact quote) and then proceeded to post Eve's American Music Award performance and an appearance on a daytime talk show (Sally Jesse Raphael) to prove your point all while trying to lean on "it was hot in the streets". You even used sales figures, which you always dismiss unless it supports your narrative.

Even in this thread, you said Atlanta was "on" before Kast, but then said Atlanta wasn't official until 2003. Then you also said in THIS thread that the same movement in 2003 in Atlanta was a hoax and that it was a ploy by the media to dumb down the culture.

I said mob deep were BORDERLINE old school in '99.
and they were. you just didn't get the memo because youre an outsider and not hip. just like most outkast fans.

and youre combining two separate arguments. Eve was hot in the streets, yes, but not because of those mainstream accolades that I posted. that was for a separate argument with someone else who tried to say that Eve wasn't big.

im convinced that you were in the slow reading group in school. you misquote me like every other post. that chit aint even funny anymore, actually.

and AGAIN...….on and official are two different things. I told you this like 3 times already. now youre just playing dumb.

I didn't say the atlanta '03 was a complete hoax. but yes, they pushed it extra hard to dumb down the culture and it worked. don't worry tho, that's not a knock on outkast. they weren't part of the movement.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said mob deep were BORDERLINE old school in '99.
and they were. you just didn't get the memo because youre an outsider and not hip. just like most outkast fans.

and youre combining two separate arguments. Eve was hot in the streets, yes, but not because of those mainstream accolades that I posted. that was for a separate argument with someone else who tried to say that Eve wasn't big.

im convinced that you were in the slow reading group in school. you misquote me like every other post. that chit aint even funny anymore, actually.

and AGAIN...….on and official are two different things. I told you this like 3 times already. now youre just playing dumb.

I didn't say the atlanta '03 was a complete hoax. but yes, they pushed it extra hard to dumb down the culture and it worked. don't worry tho, that's not a knock on outkast. they weren't part of the movement.

Nah, just a week or two ago, you were saying Mobb Deep was old school, not borderline:

mobb deep was already washed before infamy. that was more like the end-game moment.

they were old school by that point.

plus everybody was already was saying how hard prodigy fell off, to the point where jay-z felt comfortable dissin him, with no backup.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
how the hell is this thread still active like this lol???

Op had to be trolling, Outkast first 3 albums is better than most nikkas catalogues:childplease:

I mean 2 of the 3 will make my top 10 all time , hope this nikka was negged to infinity:demonic:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You said you don't talk like that, but in the very next paragraph you say the EXACT same thing I was saying you did. You called SPCM a classic and then downplayed it.

Those other Kast threads aren't crusades to discredit them as a group and disguised as "real heads". Those other posters are brave enough and real enough to state it's their opinion and say they liked some of the music, but feel they are overrated. Fair assessment that has more merit than someone going out of their way to say:

OutKast aren't considered GOAT Contenders by Real heads while proceeding to list personal grievances with Kast fans. That's a display of cowardice and insecurity. Not to be respected.

It ain't Kast stans that are completely different animal, you are. You try to pass off your opinion as facts without backing it up.

At this point, you've pretty much admitted Kast has a classical (and I'm convinced, it's the only Kast album you've listened to) and they have influence.

I am not continuing going back and forth with you about it. People can see for themselves you made an entire thread arguing all these points against Kast and have contradicted yourself at every turn. A mid career group gets top tier placements on your lists. You admit influence, but attempt to downplay it and you say they have a classic and try to downplay that too all while not acknowledging their other albums.

you keep posting the same chit over & over. im not typing in circles anymore. im just gonna respond to the fresh points.

1.) im not discrediting or downplaying SPCM. hell, I gave it more props than you did. all I said was, its a legit classic, but not the type of classic that pushes you into goat contention. that's not downplaying.

2.) well according to you, im the only one saying this stuff about outkast. but now all of a sudden, you remember the other threads that people made. which one is it?? oochie wally wally or one mic?:hula:

3.) the bolded doesn't make any sense.

4.) im not passing off my opinions as facts. yall are the ones doing that actually.

5.) I heard all their albums except idlewild. whats the next bullchit claim you gonna reach for?

6.) I havnt contradicted anything. everytime you accuse me of being contradictory, its really just you mis-reading or failing to comprehend something.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nah, just a week or two ago, you were saying Mobb Deep was old school, not borderline:

:what:

the BORDERLINE old school comment was about murda muzik in '99 .

youre quoting stuff that I said in reference to INFAMY, and jay feeling comfortable dissing him dolo in 2001.

man, please stop mis-quoting me and mis-matching quotes. this chit is just sad. you have mental problems.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
But you didn't make this thread in hopes of a circle-jerk. You wouldn't make an MF Doom thread about how real heads don't consider him a GOAT contender though would you?

I don't know a dam thing about an MF Doom.
nor do I see anyone hyping him up as a goat on here.

stop trying to throw other rappers under the bus. youre looking real desperate right now.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: @ the bolded.

and this guy had the nerve to come in here and throw insults, right before exposing himself.
You gonna argue that OutKast didn’t help put the south on the map when it was dominated by west and new York rap?? Take a nap.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You gonna argue that OutKast didn’t help put the south on the map when it was dominated by west and new York rap?? Take a nap.

you still in here arguing this stupid chit?

and of all places, youre reppin florida while saying this.

some of you dudes know less than chit about rap, but you wanna argue to the death.

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
If you type “chit” one more time I’m gonna come find you and slap your stupid ass across the face with a loaded condom you damn worthless tard.

Two things are now irrefutable facts after reading this thread.

1.) Wack D is a bytch. Like female bytch. No chance this level of drivel could ever come from someone with balls.

2.) Yeah, she’s just a bytch. That’s all I got.