Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Imagine creating a 100 pg thread bc you dont like a groups music....a thread where you make a bunch of weird false narratives that only exist in your own mind or in your small group of friends

I never cared for the Lox but i would never disparage their talent or influence.

You dont like Outkast....perfectly fine:manny: but whats the point of all this fake huff and revionist history? Just say i dont fw em and KIM:ufdup:

I dont know why this shyt irks me so much.....im out. Carry on, breh

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Oh you one of those nikkas who life revolves around this forum hahahahaha...

It's a question g, my thought was that maybe where you from gave you the perception you got...

By the way, I'm from Cali and Outkast was/is recognized as GOATs by people who know the culture...

umm no. im not.

your question was type disrespectful.

@ the bolded: by whom?? you and your buddies??:pachaha:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:stopitslime:

don't try to backtrack now.

this is what you said.
AND I QUOTE:

BOLDED FOR EMPHASIS.

yall not even familiar with the real goats & goat contenders of this chit.

no wonder yall up here tryna crown these off-brand groups.

It wasn't backtracking. I posed a question.

I am familiar with Run-DMC. I like some of their music, but was never a fan of their's like that. Still consider them GOATs? Why? I can't think of any MC who is a favorite of mine that hasn't paid homage to them in some form or fashion.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine creating a 100 pg thread bc you dont like a groups music....a thread where you make a bunch of weird false narratives that only exist in your own mind or in your small group of friends

I never cared for the Lox but i would never disparage their talent or influence.

You dont like Outkast....perfectly fine:manny: but whats the point of all this fake huff and revionist history? Just say i dont fw em and KIM:ufdup:

This.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Imagine creating 1 100 pg thread bc you dont like a groups music....a thread wete you make a bunch of weird false narratives that only exist in your own mind or in your small group of friends

You dont like Outkast....perfectly finebut whats the point of all this fake huff and revionist history? Just say i dont fw em and KIM

lol @ this limpwrist ass post.:wrist:

this thread aint even about what I like and what I don't like. thats the problem with a lot of yall. all you know how to do on the forums these days is stan, troll & circle-jerk.
somebody hits yall with a serious discussion and yall don't know what to do with yourselves.

im a LOX fan but if yall started circle-jerking each other and boosted them as a goat group; I would make this same exact thread about them.

so what you really saying is "let us stan in peace" right??:sas1:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
It wasn't backtracking. I posed a question.

I am familiar with Run-DMC. I like some of their music, but was never a fan of their's like that. Still consider them GOATs? Why? I can't think of any MC who is a favorite of mine that hasn't paid homage to them in some form or fashion.

yes you did backtrack.

and youre still avoiding that quote of yours.

take it like a man.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dunno why people can’t say they throw shade on OutKast because Andre acts like a flaming fakkit. That’s mainly what it is. I see Wacky Ds point though. OutKast still in the top 10 groups of all time. Better than EPMD? Dunno about that.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Bbrrruuuuhhhhhhh....

You just a little sensitive. I didn't say it disrespectfully and anyway people talk like that all the time asking guys where they from. But you got it chief, it's your world...

im not sensitive at all. im just not a sucka.
I should be the one asking YOU that question actually.

and youre the one dwelling on the chit. not me.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
somebody hits yall with a serious discussion and yall don't know what to do with yourselves.

That's the problem, it's not a serious discussion. You framed this as "Why Real Heads Don't Consider Kast GOAT Contenders" and preceded to make arguments as to why YOU have a problem with Internet weirdoes hyped them up based on media hype from 8 years ago. You provided no commentary from so called "real heads". All you offered was a long rant. You have yet to provide any POV or perspective from "real heads".

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes you did backtrack.

and youre still avoiding that quote of yours.

take it like a man.

I did not backtrack. Backtracking would be me fronting like I didn't ask the question. I did ask the question which was rhetorical and you're open to answering it (I know you won't). But I get what you're attempting to do: run away from the gist of the point by attempting to use that quote to discredit my entire argument.

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
That's the problem, it's not a serious discussion. You framed this as "Why Real Heads Don't Consider Kast GOAT Contenders" and preceded to make arguments as to why YOU have a problem with Internet weirdoes hyped them up based on media hype from 8 years ago. You provided no commentary from so called "real heads". All you offered was a long rant. You have yet to provide any POV or perspective from "real heads".
Sure he has provided the commentary. Himself. He is the real head, and represents all real heads.
The 100+ that 1 starred this are weirdos

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
but f*ck all that.
back on-topic.

they were a factor where? on the radio?

but were they a factor in the streets? in the clubs? at parties?

They were getting major play since SPCM
I was in 8th grade when they came out, i grew up in Chicagoland and spent my summers in ATL and Florida where my fam is at.

Players Ball and the title trac got heavy spins on the biggest hiphop stations in Chicago since day one. They got love from the Midwest from the start. And it was nikkas, yt ppl didnt even know about them untl Stankonia which was 5 years later.

I was in ATL the summer of 93 staying with my auntie when they started buzzing and it was def a grass roots thing not no industry plant. I would be down in Decatur getting my hair cut and Outkast would always be playing....id hear nikkas yellin hoody hoo out in the street so it wasnt no weirdo alternative nerd rap. Regular ppl could relate to shyt like Get Up Get Out and Crumblin Erb bc it was about the struggle and real life shyt not the usual tuff talk and dope dealer :duck:

Id go visit my fam in North and south FL and they was getting love there too

I went to college down south and they shyt was still getting play in blac clubs, it was around 99/2000 when yt ppl started checcinfor em based off Ms Jackson which was on their 4th album so dont act like they were going pop or pandering to cacs from day one:stopitslime:

I cant speak on the East Coast or the West but the South and Midwest fukkd with them heavy

If ppl in your town didnt listen to em, that doesnt prove shyt. Ppl didnt really fw Mobb Deep too heavy in Chicago but i would never downplay their accomplishments

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
lol @ this limpwrist ass post.:wrist:

this thread aint even about what I like and what I don't like. thats the problem with a lot of yall. all you know how to do on the forums these days is stan, troll & circle-jerk.

im a LOX fan but if yall started circle-jerking each other and boosted them as a goat group; I would make this same exact thread about them.

so what you really saying is "let us stan in peace" right??:sas1:

Breh, why you emotional....who hurt you:why:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I was trying to be nice.

so you gonna act like you didn't have to go str8 home at 3 o'clock in high school, to babysit your siblings?
I was even younger than that. Thing is my parents had me young. What i don't remember i just ask my pops, only thing he good for is sports or rap, and he's a street nikka in every sense of the word. They was a factor on the radio and in the streets. It's peak lowrider culture in LA, they released an album called southernplayalistiCADILLACmuzik, you don't think nikkas was fukking with that? You've already yourself touched on how people thought they were from the bay, and the g-funk elements been touched on as well. Why is that shyt so farfetched to you? You mentioned jay-z being bigger than them as soon as he dropped. Not out here. He wasn't a factor out here til the Annie sample.

I'm not playing coastal bias, these is facts. We had this argument before about the lox and mobb deep. There's hella acts that were hot in other regions that weren't a factor at all in LA. I could say they were just there as well.