Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
FALSE

I was about to stop reading right there, but I decided to throw you a bone.

this is also FALSE.

I should've stoped there.

how did their style stand out in 1995 when they were still rapping like they were from the bay area?? whats so original about that?

THATS STRIKE THREE. I couldn't read anymore after that. stop pump-faking & rewriting history.

and yea, SPCM is generally viewed as their best album in IRL, altho their die-hard fanbase ranks it as 3rd or sometimes 4th.
You just said false alot without naming other groups from the A that came before outcast and made it big. I know there was rappers from Atlanta but I can't name them at the moment either. Could you tell us who you had in mind?
theyre really not all that important in the culture.

their legacy is greater within a certain sub-culture. and most of you guys are apart of that sub-culture.
the problem is, yall don't even realize that you are apart of it. that's how the lines get ALL THE WAY crossed.
You sir are 25 or younger, outcast came out in 94, Atliens was in 96, Aquemini was 20yrs ago. Go smoke a Jay of the loudest shyt you can find..in your car, hot box, Windows up and listen to Atliens & Aquemini......

Me and you..yo mama and yo cousin too :lawd:

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You missed the point: Run DMC isn't influential because they fathered a bunch of clones. They are influential because

:stopitslime:

don't try to backtrack now.

this is what you said.
AND I QUOTE:

Influence goes beyond who somebody sounds like and having clones. How many groups actually sound like Run DMC?

BOLDED FOR EMPHASIS.

yall not even familiar with the real goats & goat contenders of this chit.

no wonder yall up here tryna crown these off-brand groups.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Where you were. Outkast was always a factor out here. Way hotter than a bunch of shyt you mentioned here, nobody cares about illmatic like that in LA. Outkast was way bigger.

If i were to apply my regional views to the whole country like you're doing, a bunch of these east coast acts would be "just there" and not legends.

your fellow cali brethren are in here saying otherwise.

what regional views do I have? im not even the one in here bringing up wutang & nas. people from NY actually tend to consider me a hater of those acts.

btw, Ive lived in multiple regions. Ive lived in the biggest outside market for georgia rap.

outkast isn't as legendary as yall think they are.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

your fellow cali brethren are in here saying otherwise.

what regional views do I have? im not even the one in here bringing up wutang & nas. people from NY actually tend to consider me a hater of those acts.

btw, Ive lived in multiple regions. Ive lived in the biggest outside market for georgia rap.

outkast isn't as legendary as yall think they are.
Who is my fellow cali brethren?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You just said false alot without naming other groups from the A that came before outcast and made it big. I know there was rappers from Atlanta but I can't name them at the moment either. Could you tell us who you had in mind?

You sir are 25 or younger, outcast came out in 94, Atliens was in 96, Aquemini was 20yrs ago. Go smoke a Jay of the loudest shyt you can find..in your car, hot box, Windows up and listen to Atliens & Aquemini...…

you were already corrected by somebody on your own team. don't play dumb.

im 25 now? I have tapes in my collection that ive owned longer than 25 years.

you sir are just just a weirdo.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Who is my fellow cali brethren?

read the thread.

keep in mind, I handled your long-winded response with kid gloves.

you already told too much about your upbringing on this site. so that argument you tried to string together, really isn't your lane.

im trying to play nice tho. cuz we're both nice guys.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
read the thread.

keep in mind, I handled your long-winded response with kid gloves.

you already told too much about your upbringing on this site. so that argument you tried to string together, really isn't your lane.

im trying to play nice tho. cuz we're both nice guys.
I've told to much about my upbringing? :why: what? This is exactly what I'm talking I'm talking about. The hypocrisy, the
full
, you got a comeback for everything.

Only cali dudes i remember in here was @mobbinfms and he from nor cal and he wanna be from east coast.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I've told to much about my upbringing? :why: what? This is exactly what I'm talking like my about. You just resort to
full

confuse real talk with juelzing.

youre a pleasant guy, so im not gonna go there.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Where you were. Outkast was always a factor out here. Way hotter than a bunch of shyt you mentioned here, nobody cares about illmatic like that in LA. Outkast was way bigger.

but f*ck all that.
back on-topic.

they were a factor where? on the radio?

but were they a factor in the streets? in the clubs? at parties?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

the only one juelzing is you, reaching for a coastal bias card that's not there.

and I see you threw that card in the bushes real quick when I shut it down.

and since you wanted to go off-topic, I went off-topic with you.
should've stuck to the script. but the ball's in your court now.

cant be nice to dudes on here.:beli:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
youre too new to question me like that.

get ya weight up.

Oh you one of those nikkas who life revolves around this forum hahahahaha...

It's a question g, my thought was that maybe where you from gave you the perception you got...

By the way, I'm from Cali and Outkast was/is recognized as GOATs by people who know the culture...