Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Daps
No. click the lil arrow next to your source quote to see you clearly asking for proof this album was cheaper.

Yall cant even keep it together one post to the next but insist on being right on everything telling wacky he wrong

Nope.

And he is wrong.

So are you.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Again, wasn’t what I was asking for, but cool breh
Again ya goofy bytch.

Aug 17 2017

YOU, QUOTED

“and on top of that, their double album sold for less than a single album”

YOU SAID

“source”

Then asked for it. Over snd over. Like the impatient cant admit to a mistake woman you are.

Thats IT. So if ya wanna go on a tangent about how you didnt say that when everyone on the forum can go back 2 pages do you. I already got my proof your in the clouds.

Daps
Again ya goofy bytch.

Aug 17 2017

YOU, QUOTED

“and on top of that, their double album sold for less than a single album”

YOU SAID

“source”

Then asked for it. Over snd over. Like the impatient cant admit to a mistake woman you are.

Thats IT. So if ya wanna go on a tangent about how you didnt say that when everyone on the forum can go back 2 pages do you. I already got my proof your in the clouds.

You going to just ignore the other parts of that post?

You a Republican?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Don’t try to talk sense into him, the boy is hot under the collar for OutKast

Guessing Big Boi stole his girl or something cause he mad af for no reason

outkast wasn't a heartthrob group.

learn how to pick your insults, if you insist on deflecting.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
First it's nobody, now it's a case of they aren't known enough, like it doesn't count unless they get the comparable fanfare that OG Outkast got when the climate doesn't really make room for that. Point is they're from Atlanta, they are very much inspired by and compared to Outkast, whatever judgement you have about how known they are/aren't.

yall in here acting like they had a big influence, and all you gave me was a couple of weirdos that aren't even buzzin down there.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. click the lil arrow next to your source quote to see you clearly asking for proof this album was cheaper.

Yall cant even keep it together one post to the next but insist on being right on everything telling wacky he wrong but cant keep a coherent conversation going

Reading is fundamental. What about that link proves that another Southern album went 5X platinum. Then to talk about keeping it together.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
making "cac" anthems wasn't the bread & butter for any of these acts blowing up.

DMX- Party Up (CAC anthem) and dude even did a song with Marilyn Manson and even some of his content was geared toward CAC's specifically the Damien stuff

Jay Z- Hard Knock Life (sampling Annie is geared toward CAC's and it's acknowledged that it took him sampling Annie for them to like him)

Big- Juicy (this is a go to Hip Hop song for white folks), Hypnotize (one of the biggest crossover singles ever in Hip Hop)

Pac- California Love

Juve- Bak That Thang Up (never reached these heights again and this even has a commercial with CAC's turning up to it)

50- his career filled we with CAC anthems from In Da Club to Candy Shop to Just A Lil Bit