Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
obligatory uppage to put our resident geek squad back in check.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
this dude @portcityplaya sends me a message saying that his neg has been marinating for 6 years.

that just means that you sat on the sideline for the better part of a decade & still couldn't muster up a respectable counter-argument.

and people wonder why this board went to chit. mods need to get rid of this silly rep system.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Try to reheat trash threads brehs

if the thread is so trash, then you should be able to kill it with facts, instead of resorting to corny insults.

but you cant. youre the same dude that thought 3-6 mafia was bigger than the hot boys.

so of course you love the revisionist talk. don't spar with me young bul.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
youre the same dude that thought 3-6 mafia was bigger than the hot boys.
:skip:

As a fan of both, if you can find evidence of this, I'd love to see it. Though that wouldn't even be outlandish because they lasted longer than the Hot Boys did anyway

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
this dude @portcityplaya sends me a message saying that his neg has been marinating for 6 years.

that just means that you sat on the sideline for the better part of a decade & still couldn't muster up a respectable counter-argument.

and people wonder why this board went to chit. mods need to get rid of this silly rep system.

No nikka. It means i saw this thread at the top of the page, clicked it like "gah damn this nikka might have woat opinion he deserve a neg", saw the thread was 6 years old, said to myself "hey thatd be a nice neg comment", then proceeded to neg you