Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps

:ohhh: Yoo that video is crazy for this

36cevnZ.png

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Nobody cares about any of that. People liked the flow and beat switches, then they rubbed their hands while anticipating the fukkery that would come from it.

Outside of Not Like Us, I don’t see many people revisiting the other songs from the beef. So whether they age well or not doesn’t really matter
Copium :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
1. "Really, really tryna keep it PG" wasn't the slam dunk he thought it was and lowkey backfired tremendously

2. YG responded and said keep my name out ya mouth ya weird ass nikka

3. "Ain't getting shyt shot" line got Drake's house and bodyguard shot up

4. Dave Free and Whitney mentions went absolutely nowhere

5. Pharrell diss wasn't the slam dunk he thought it was, you can't diss somebody for having possession of their jewelry when you paid millions to purchase the shyt

6. Sexy Red quoted bars were cringeworthy at best and lowkey added validity to the "2 bad bytches" line

7. Dissing someone for receiving too many Grammys and awards is a weird flex and a reach

8. Rick Ross and ASAP Rocky got dissed the hardest and neither of them gave a fukk

9. Mentioning having a "Big D" then mentioning kids playing at the park right after was self-ether

10. The whole MJ/Prince switch up felt desperate and lame considering he's the one that was talking rah rah about that initially on First Person Shooter

11. He admitted he got "slimed for his AP" which ain't appropriate on a diss record

12. "Slaves freed" line was horrible optics for a mixed dude that has public blackface pictures blasted everywhere

13. "Head to Delilah with all of my ice" he sounded soft as hell when he said this with that high pitched ass singing voice shyt

14. All the short jokes were absolute misses

15. Insinuating Keem wrote for him is baseless as hell

i could keep going but i'ma leave it at those :manny: i don't wanna hear no talk on here about that song being good ever again

The short jokes were decent. Yall usually get plat threads off short jokes :dead:

I don't think he heading to Delilah anytime soon when the United nation of Gangs linked up against him :dead:

Keem is a level above dogshyt. Kendrick need to stop wasting time on him :scust:

He flamed Weeknd, Rocky, and Rozay. They didnt "not give a fukk" they got shut the fukk up :mjlol: .Unfortunately for him XO had other plans and crash dummies to spare :dead:

Not sure how admitting to getting robbed was a bad move when Kendrick made a big deal out of it and Drake has sung about it himself before :patrice:

He didn't diss Pharrell.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Nah the short jokes were funny to me. All in all it is a good song but wasn't harder than Kendrick's disses and a lot of lies were sprinkled in it too. The disses at other artist hit harder than the Kendrick disses.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Im not into fan-fiction
Meet the Grahams is a shyt record.
You can't refute one verse other than the daughter's. I know their would be internal betrayal for you to admit that. But it's cool, you wanted to dance and Dot made the boy quit making songs when he should've turned up... Maybe Drake can get something to pop after summer. But you hang in there ok? Us haters will keep hating.

Korang

Rookie
Daps
The 3rd verse of family matters is great. I replay that often. Drake is comedic with his bars. That Grammy line was funny. The rapping on it was great all around too. I didn't like the 2nd beat though.

This joint goes harder
x.com

it was a good song, but MTG nullified if and NOT Like Us nuked everytjing

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I doubt Kendrick would've been THAT prepared or methodical If Drake didn't announce when FN dropped.

If so Kendrick is damn near a prophet if he did that, especially how quick he dropped MTG.
Fam realize there was damn near the month that Kendrick said nothing. People thought he wouldn't reply. He laid the groundwork for those songs then. Maybe added a line or two but he made those songs during that silence

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
MTG is better than anything drake has ever dropped. You're just not qualified for this discussion lol

If it wasn't for NLU, it would be the best song to drop. And a strong argument for it being a top 5 diss ever.
No matter how many times you Kendrick stans lie to yourself nothing will ever make MTG a dope song that anyone actually enjoy playing

QBN

All Star
Daps
I thought it was incredibly distasteful for him to tell Kendrick's wife "shake that ass bytch". :picard:

It was a solid track, it's just that all his ammo against Kendrick was so far out (because they were bold lies) that most people reacted to the wife beating and cuckhold accusations like :unimpressed:.