Reasons why "Family Matters" actually sucked and didn't age well

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
MTG is better than anything drake has ever dropped. You're just not qualified for this discussion lol

If it wasn't for NLU, it would be the best song to drop. And a strong argument for it being a top 5 diss ever.

Crodie is from Canada, corniness and sucka shyt all in his DNA

Jards

All Star
Daps
I doubt Kendrick would've been THAT prepared or methodical If Drake didn't announce when FN dropped.

If so Kendrick is damn near a prophet if he did that, especially how quick he dropped MTG.
He had that ready for whatever and whenever Drake dropped - nothing in MTG addresses what Drake says in FM

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I thought it was so stupid and corny for Drake to mention that Kendrick was a civilian and not a gang member.

Like Drake, you grew up in an affluent Jewish section of Toronto! Kendrick never claimed to be a gang banger any way so that's not even a diss because he kept it real in that regards.

However, Drake knows nothing about keeping it real because he's the biggest fraud this industry has probably ever seen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
thought it was so stupid and corny for Drake to mention that Kendrick was a civilian and not a gang member.

I was just about to say this. This was the worst part of the song for me.

Like nikka you’re from the burbs of another country talking about a nikka from Compton (that never claimed a set), have some self awareness.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I was just about to say this. This was the worst part of the song for me.

Like nikka you’re from the burbs of another country talking about a nikka from Compton (that never claimed a set), have some self awareness.

It's one thing if Kendrick was claiming a set and wasn't really in it. But he's been 100% transparent that he never joined or remotely even acted like he was part of a gang.

It's so out of touch, Drake really doesn't get it because he's "not like us".

Ku$h Parker

I Took My Time,I Hurried Up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
nah Heart 6 was definitely the weakest :pachaha:

shyt was basically the audio version of

giphy.gif

even on Blueprint 2 Jay ain't go out like that :huhldup: