Reasons why "Family Matters" actually sucked and didn't age well

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I didn't put too much stock into that being the fact the whole "You hiding a daughter" angle hasn't been proven.

But I don't doubt Drake got some snakes in his circle.

I specifically left Meet The Grahams out of my initial post but if you listen to Euphoria and 6:16 its extremely obvious Kendrick knew what was coming and was both warning AND baiting Drake given what he knew.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
1. "Really, really tryna keep it PG" wasn't the slam dunk he thought it was and lowkey backfired tremendously

2. YG responded and said keep my name out ya mouth ya weird ass nikka

3. "Ain't getting shyt shot" line got Drake's house and bodyguard shot up

4. Dave Free and Whitney mentions went absolutely nowhere

5. Pharrell diss wasn't the slam dunk he thought it was, you can't diss somebody for having possession of their jewelry when you paid millions to purchase the shyt

6. Sexy Red quoted bars were cringeworthy at best and lowkey added validity to the "2 bad bytches" line

7. Dissing someone for receiving too many Grammys and awards is a weird flex and a reach

8. Rick Ross and ASAP Rocky got dissed the hardest and neither of them gave a fukk

9. Mentioning having a "Big D" then mentioning kids playing at the park right after was self-ether

10. The whole MJ/Prince switch up felt desperate and lame considering he's the one that was talking rah rah about that initially on First Person Shooter

11. He admitted he got "slimed for his AP" which ain't appropriate on a diss record

12. "Slaves freed" line was horrible optics for a mixed dude that has public blackface pictures blasted everywhere

13. "Head to Delilah with all of my ice" he sounded soft as hell when he said this with that high pitched ass singing voice shyt

14. All the short jokes were absolute misses

15. Insinuating Keem wrote for him is baseless as hell

i could keep going but i'ma leave it at those :manny: i don't wanna hear no talk on here about that song being good ever again

I was fukked up and was thinking the show because I was gonna say when Eddie got jumped by the dragons

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The grammy line while witty, is hilarious because you know that shyt BURNS Drake. That weird ass nikka sent shots at Esperanza Spalding for winning best new artist over him in 2010 and she don't do shyt but mind her business and strum her double bass :mjlol:. He's bitter over his lack of critical adulation so of course he gonna insinuate that Kenny's are fugazi. Ain't nobody gonna hear you from outside the club, Aubrey.

I don't even think Grammy's matter much, but I always like to insult people based on the standards and values they hold themselves to :lolbron:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The second I heard that "slaves freed" line I knew he colossally fukked up

I don't know how that song gets released without at least one real friend being like "Naaaaaah breh you gotta cut that line out"
The slaves freed and MJ bars were just horrific optically, I couldn't hold my attention cuz he was just feeding right into all of Kenny's points.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Also "Not that kinda free, I'm talking about my nikka Dave" might go down as a legendary struggle bar :mjlol: George W. Smith from the Oakland '93 city council election ass lyrics :camby:

I specifically left Meet The Grahams out of my initial post but if you listen to Euphoria and 6:16 its extremely obvious Kendrick knew what was coming and was both warning AND baiting Drake given what he knew.
Just the fact that Meet The Grahams had a sitcom-esque name gives away for me that Kendrick already knew it

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
1. "Really, really tryna keep it PG" wasn't the slam dunk he thought it was and lowkey backfired tremendously

2. YG responded and said keep my name out ya mouth ya weird ass nikka

3. "Ain't getting shyt shot" line got Drake's house and bodyguard shot up
:dead: :dead:
4. :dead:

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It sucked because it was poorly executed, badly constructed and sonically meh.

It also came and went really quick because Kendrick took all the shine with much better songs from a quality angle. All his tracks were better in pretty much every department
Okay, the first verse was ass cheeks. No doubt
But he did go off on the 2nd verse and the best selection got better.
Ross got hit the hardest and it was funny as hell, but you could tell Drake took alot of notes from 50 Cent.
His bars against Rocky was good too, even though I don't see him being with Rihanna and be more focused on his kids and fashion as a bad thing.
I thought it was clever when he made the entendre Fenty/Fentanyl.
The 3rd verse was okay, but knowing now that all his accusations against Kenny was all gas, it was just melodies and a nice smooth beat.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You can't talk actual hip hop because it's too many Drake dikkriders on here being very simple minded like the clown they keep coming to the defense of.
Making fun of someone's height and shoe size? Simple minded shyt.
Mentioning someone's loved ones in your songs to start shyt? Simple minded shyt.
Makes it more worse that this clown has yet come out and defuse the pedo and him hiding his daughter allegations and y'all still coming to his defense :mjlol: