"Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic" New York Jets 2012 offseason thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeremy Kerley out for a week with hamstring, and Ryan says he's been disappointed with him this off season.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Have not read through this thread. But have you Jets fans read this great Grantland article on you're guys D from last year?

The Jets had it tough in 2011. Was that an anomaly or a trend? - Grantland
Good article but things won't be any different this year...

The offense will yet again be abysmal forcing the defense to easily see over 200 drives...

The Jets clearly do not understand the game of football in 2012...These fools are tying to "ground and pound" in a league that has pussified the game for the pass happy offense...The Jets want to run the ball with a turn style at RT and a RB who trips over his own feet 50% of the time...Instead of beefing up the line for Fez and getting him some decent receivers they brought in...Tebow...

They just don't get it, they never have and never will...

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

The offense will yet again be abysmal forcing the defense to easily see over 200 drives...

The Jets clearly do not understand the game of football in 2012...These fools are tying to "ground and pound" in a league that has pussified the game for the pass happy offense...The Jets want to run the ball with a turn style at RT and a RB who trips over his own feet 50% of the time...Instead of beefing up the line for Fez and getting him some decent receivers they brought in...Tebow...

I told y'all though. The Jets had more holes than they can fix in one year.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, our offense at least held onto the ball and was a good run team.

And no our offense wasn't great, but if you had our offense last year you would have been in the playoffs too.

Your offense couldn't complete a pass to a wide receiver in the playoffs. Nuff said.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly im a giants fan but I prefer the jets >>> pats .i been telling my jets friends this , you give some actually weapons ( not a slow burress) to Sanchez and get a better rb . You can't win nowadays without a healthy combo even the ravens got bouldin. You need to be able to exploit the new rules

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Exactly im a giants fan but I prefer the jets >>> pats .i been telling my jets friends this , you give some actually weapons ( not a slow burress) to Sanchez and get a better rb . You can't win nowadays without a healthy combo even the ravens got bouldin. You need to be able to exploit the new rules

they have sanchez who's a fukking bum, anyone can understand they're hesitant going to the air

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
they have sanchez who's a fukking bum, anyone can understand they're hesitant going to the air
They can't run the ball either b...

Not Defending Fez, eveyone on here knows how i feel about that dude but lets be reality, no QB in the league could of been successful with that Jets offense last year...

The mos predictable OC in the league, no deep threat which is why everyone in the league was jumping our routes, no running game which lead to the box being stacked every down, and we had the worst RT in the league...The fact Ferguson put up his worst statistical season last year did not help much either...

How did they go about addressing this mess? Hired a coach whose offense was even worse than ours last season despite arguably having better talent and signed Tebow...a QB who can't throw...They also extended the worst RT in the league...lol...They didn't even bother addressing the gaping whole at RT till a day before camp began in which they traded for a nikka who can't even pass a physical...:smh:

The only positive thing they did for the offense was draft Stephen Hill...They actually have a burner now but what good is that when you don't have a RT and it takes your QB 10 seconds to spot a receiver?