"Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic" New York Jets 2012 offseason thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
:heh:

I don't see how the rest of the team can be alright with Tebow getting so much attention

man after the past few seasons im sure the guys are ok with the spotlight being off of them a bit more

Daps
"scapegoat"

You've already SLANTED who I am.

Scapegoat?

Why is it that you NEVER bring up the PRE-SANCHEZ years when I criticized Schotty?

I'm waiting for your response, but let me guess...you didnt notice those years of watching me.

23995376.jpg

I still want to know exactly WHAT I argued about Sanchez.

I'm in a thread saying don't give him credit for taking us to the AFC championship and you're now going to say I overrated him now? :wtf:

You would say he wasn't over-rated and that he was young QB with upside

You were the #1 defender of the dude who I clashed with over him.

Truth is the years before Sanchez I really didn't have as much disdain for the Jets as I do now, so I wasn't peeping the threads, i`m sure you hated the guy forever.

But now he is gone, so you got what you wanted, lets see if Sanchez flourishes.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You would say he wasn't over-rated and that he was young QB with upside

You were the #1 defender of the dude who I clashed with over him.

I would say "who overrated him."
No one overrates Sanchez. There are more people saying "Jets fans overrate Sanchez" than ACTUAL Jets fans who overrate him.

Jamie Dukes: "I must say, Jets fans are the most honest fans I know. They're quick to call Sanchez out."

Second....did I overrate him? :what:

And if you peeped what I was saying pre-sanchez about Schotty, you wouldn't be on that "he's your scapegoat" as a means of me protecting Sanchez. He's been a problem in my eyes BEFORE sanchez.

Daps
I would say "who overrated him." Second....did I overrate him? :what:

And if you peeped what I was saying pre-sanchez about Schotty, you wouldn't be on that "he's your scapegoat" as a means of me protecting Sanchez. He's been a problem in my eyes BEFORE sanchez.

And to you I would say he was over-rated by everyone in the media and many Jets fans.

Just look at last year around this time when WFAN legitimately had a whole segment dedicated to "Who has more upside Eli or Sanchez?" and you had a lot of people saying Sanchez.

My whole take was even saying Sanchez is an average QB is over-rating him.

But I believe that you hated Schotty way before Sanchez, your hate for him runs deep, I just wasn't around for that because Jets never really bothered until Mr. Rubberband Belly started running his mouth.

NYC Rebel

Daps
And to you I would say he was over-rated by everyone in the media and many Jets fans.
No one overrates Sanchez. There are more people saying "Jets fans overrate Sanchez" than ACTUAL Jets fans who overrate him.

Jamie Dukes: "I must say, Jets fans are the most honest fans I know. They're quick to call Sanchez out."

Daps

Yes Jamie Dukes, the most knowledgeable man in broadcasting.

Thinking Sanchez is an average QB is over-rating him, that is my point. He is terrible, and not until recently have I heard people start to come around to this conclusion.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yes Jamie Dukes, the most knowledgeable man in broadcasting.

Thinking Sanchez is an average QB is over-rating him, that is my point. He is terrible, and not until recently have I heard people start to come around to this conclusion.

:childplease:

People have been saying this for a minute now. LOL @ you thinking you fathered an epiphany.

And yes...I will take Jamie Dukes word for things about Jets fans over yours.

I will take what I personally hear from Jets fans at the games criticizing Sanchez over yours.

They're not overrating him. Saying he's an average QB is not overrating him.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Last Emp Got The 3rd Most Posts In This Thread, Do You Ever Get Tired Of Camping Out In The Jets Thread And bytching? Seriously What's Your Problem Man? Move On.

Daps
:childplease:

People have been saying this for a minute now. LOL @ you thinking you fathered an epiphany.

And yes...I will take Jamie Dukes word for things about Jets fans over yours.

I will take what I personally hear from Jets fans at the games criticizing Sanchez over yours.

They're not overrating him. Saying he's an average QB is not overrating him.

But he clearly isn't an average QB. He is constantly in the lower half of the league in qb rating. He is a mental midget and a turnover machine. Matt Moore is an average QB.

You just make my point with your post, calling him average is over-rating him.

Daps
Last Emp Got The 3rd Most Posts In This Thread, Do You Ever Get Tired Of Camping Out In The Jets Thread And bytching? Seriously What's Your Problem Man? Move On.

I was laying low until today, I have too much fun with you guys, and you all secretly love it on the low as well. This thread is 3 pages without me dropping truth bombs on you guys

NYC Rebel

Daps
But he clearly isn't an average QB. He is constantly in the lower half of the league in qb rating. He is a mental midget and a turnover machine. Matt Moore is an average QB.

You just make my point with your post, calling him average is over-rating him.

He's clearly a young QB that I don't expect to be up there.

He's entering his fourth year. This is a make or break season for him and its obvious I have a longer window of seeing if a QB is decent or not over yours.

I'm sorry. I'm not into "rating" Young QB's as low or high early in their careers as you are. I didn't do it to Eli when it was fashionable to bash him, I won't do it to Sanchez. Let them play into being good or scrubs.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He's clearly a young QB that I don't expect to be up there.

He's entering his fourth year. This is a make or break season for him and its obvious I have a longer window of seeing if a QB is decent or not over yours.

I'm sorry. I'm not into "rating" Young QB's as low or high early in their careers as you are. I didn't do it to Eli when it was fashionable to bash him, I won't do it to Sanchez. Let them play into being good or scrubs.

his qb is alex smith what does he know :laugh:

jury is still out on sanchez, the playoff victories and the 2 AFC championships speak for themselves tho, he was excellent in playoffs

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The last three days .. every time I watch ESPN, they're talking about my Jets. I thought I'd be happy with the coverage.

I'm not. It's gonna be a long year fellas.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Have not read through this thread. But have you Jets fans read this great Grantland article on you're guys D from last year?

The Jets defense faced 201 drives last year, tied with two other teams atop the NFL leaderboard. The league average was just over 183, so those 18 extra drives basically mean that the Jets defense played about an extra game and a half's worth of action

The Jets had it tough in 2011. Was that an anomaly or a trend? - Grantland