"Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic" New York Jets 2012 offseason thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Jets are going 10-6 and making the playoffs.

Any jet fan knows schotty was the worst coordinator in the league. Never once would he attack a teams weakness. His gameplans were a joke. This guy would call inside runs for lt then outside for greene. Hed call a fukking screen pass to matt mulligan,a 5 yard hook pass on 3rd and 8. IHim being fired was the best thing that could happen. I could fill a novel with his idiotic playcalling from last season alone.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Jets are going 10-6 and making the playoffs.

Any jet fan knows schotty was the worst coordinator in the league. Never once would he attack a teams weakness. His gameplans were a joke. This guy would call inside runs for lt then outside for greene. Hed call a fukking screen pass to matt mulligan,a 5 yard hook pass on 3rd and 8. IHim being fired was the best thing that could happen. I could fill a novel with his idiotic playcalling from last season alone.

schotty sucked but I still think we should bring back plaxico to have a real chance at making the playoffs

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
6 automatic wins, not really, AZ was just as good as you chumps. You talk about automatic wins, but you play Miami and Buffalo twice each
Both Miami and Buffalo were better than the Rams and Seattle...

The AFC EAST was over .500, the NFC WEST yet again for the 10th straight year in a row was sub .500...

AFC EAST combined record

33-31

NFC WEST combined record

30-34
We got to the playoffs in easy fashion
Courtesy of having one of the easiest schedules in the league as ive thoroughly made clear in this thread with easy mathematics to back it up...
You only got 1 legit good year under Rex, we got 1 under Harbaugh.
LOL @ this delusional shyt

Homobaugh barely won a playoff game last year and he had home field advantage...Rex has never had a home game, he won 4 ROAD playoff games and took the Jets to a pair of conference championship games his first two seasons as a HC...

GTFO

We`ll get to see on Septemeber 30th when we take you apart in your own stadium, you can play semantics and logical gymnastics all you want. Make all the excuses you need, you`re going to lose badly.
Lets make that game a little interesting...

You are obviously very confident in your squad...I am not in mine, i doubt they'll win more than 5 games this year...

That said, my leg is hurting from kicking the village retard over and over and over...I'm tired of you breh and so is every other Jets fan here...You've been trolling our threads for way too long...

I propose a bet to rid of us of your stupidity...

49ers win the mods can ban me from the coli...

Jets win you are forever banned from ever NY Jets related threads on this forum...That includes any future 49ers/Jets game threads...

You down clown?

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Without me roasting you guys, this thread is 4 pages of Trip crying and Rebel showing screenshots of why Schottenheimer was a bad OC.

You shmucks should be thanking me

Emp you are dedicated to annoying Jets fans. I wont lie a few years ago on that other site, you used to have me boiling with your antics, now I just:russ:when I see your posts.

Daps
I propose a bet to rid of us of your stupidity...

49ers win the mods can ban me from the coli...

Jets win you are forever banned from ever NY Jets related threads on this forum...That includes any future 49ers/Jets game threads...

You down clown?

100%, the Jets are not winning this game in any way shape or form.

Easy fukking money.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Sunday, Sept. 9 — vs. Buffalo Bills, MetLife Stadium, 1 p.m. (CBS) 1-0
Sunday, Sept. 16 — at Pittsburgh Steelers, Heinz Field, 4:15 p.m. (CBS)1-1
Sunday, Sept. 23 — at Miami Dolphins, Sun Life Stadium, 1 p.m. (CBS)2-1
Sunday, Sept. 30 — vs. San Francisco 49ers, MetLife Stadium, 1 p.m. (FOX)3-1
Monday, Oct. 8 — vs. Houston Texans, MetLife Stadium, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)4-1
Sunday, Oct. 14 — vs. Indianapolis Colts, MetLife Stadium, 1 p.m. (CBS)5-1
Sunday, Oct. 21 — at New England Patriots, Gillette Stadium, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) 5-2
Sunday, Oct. 28 — vs. Miami Dolphins, MetLife Stadium, 1 p.m. (CBS) 6-2
Sunday, Nov. 4 — Bye Week
Sunday, Nov. 11 — at Seattle Seahawks, CenturyLink Field, 4:05 p.m. (CBS) 7-2
Sunday, Nov. 18 — at St. Louis Rams, Edward Jones Dome, 1 p.m. (CBS) 8-2
Thursday, Nov. 22 — vs. New England Patriots, MetLife Stadium, 8:20 p.m. (NBC) 8-3
Sunday, Dec. 2 — vs. Arizona Cardinals, MetLife Stadium, 1 p.m.* (FOX) 9-3
Sunday, Dec. 9 — at Jacksonville Jaguars, EverBank Field, 1 p.m.* (CBS) 10-3
Monday, Dec. 17 — at Tennessee Titans, LP Field, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN) 11-3
Sunday, Dec. 23 — vs. San Diego Chargers, MetLife Stadium, 8:20 p.m.* (NBC) 11-4
Sunday, Dec. 30 — at Buffalo Bills, Ralph Wilson Stadium, 1 p.m.* (CBS) 12-4

Honestly thats how I see it, I would have chalked Seattle as an L but we got the Bye Week before that game, thats huge help. Can't see the Niners going cross country for a 1 EST and beating the Jets.

I don't like the Thanksgiving game vs NE and the Chargers dont lose in December (Maybe if Norv gets fired)

12-13 wins doesn't matter ... Pats probably going 15-1 or some sh1t