Really? This whats supposed to be hot in the streets this summer?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Levis and Polos is all I wear.
shyt that fits me.
and some t-shirts.
and tank tops
cargo shorts :ehh:
Do they look tight on me them t shirts? Of course nikka thats for the bytches plus I got the physique to show them arms. :shaq: for them bytches nah mean
i dont follow that fukkery that was in OP :mjlol:

Cargo shorts are the lamest thing ever

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Jayden Smith on that next wave shyt
CCPgvqjWAAAKKgy.jpg

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Whats wrong with cargo shorts :childplease:

You are talking to someone with a very low IQ, but his statement about cargo shorts does hold some weight.

For the record favorite pair of shorts are a pair of camo cargo shorts that I've had for years and will be wearing a lot once the weather gets better.

Cargo shorts are usually bulky and messy looking. Way too many pockets that stick out giving it a sloppy look. I posted earlier that people should wear chinos and not cargo shots. I personally buy my chino shorts from H&M for about $20. I size up one size so they aren't so tight with a little more length to not show off my knees.

leo-dicaprio-gaggle-girls-05.jpg

o-MICHAEL-JORDAN-CARGO-SHORTS-570.jpg

VS.

K1X-Camo-Chino-Shorts.png

Navy-Drop-Crotch-Chino-Shorts.jpg

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You are talking to someone with a very low IQ, but his statement about cargo shorts does hold some weight.

For the record favorite pair of shorts are a pair of camo cargo shorts that I've had for years and will be wearing a lot once the weather gets better.

Cargo shorts are usually bulky and messy looking. Way too many pockets that stick out giving it a sloppy look. I posted earlier that people should wear chinos and not cargo shots. I personally buy my chino shorts from H&M for about $20. I size up one size so they aren't so tight with a little more length to not show off my knees.

leo-dicaprio-gaggle-girls-05.jpg

o-MICHAEL-JORDAN-CARGO-SHORTS-570.jpg

VS.

K1X-Camo-Chino-Shorts.png

Navy-Drop-Crotch-Chino-Shorts.jpg
might have to cop a few

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
man im tellin you, even you older dudes , barring you make enough to spend freely can find ways to incorporate some of this "new fashion" into your wardrobe.
obviously not short ass shorts and open toe sandals, but a lot of pieces nowadays are oversize in their natural fit. explore a little

edit: and this nikka really posted a pic of mj who is one of the worst dressed celebs ever