Really? This whats supposed to be hot in the streets this summer?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
dudes really be sounding like hypocritical fakkits talking bout clothes

dudes really have the nerve to criticize one thing yet admit to shopping at fukking H&M :dead:

gah damm
What's wrong with H&M

Especially if we are talking about shorts and t shirts

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Now y'all know damn well 90% of nikkas ain't gonna dress like this :comeon:

Y'all need to get off the internet and see how nikkas dressin in real life. It's not this, it's not skirts, it's not dresses, it's not tiny shorts, etc.
Not to mention all his pics are off runways. Runway shyt has always been weird (and this stuff is not even that bad)... u go to an actual mall and the clothes are regular, just like theyve always been for the past 12 million years.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
dudes really be sounding like hypocritical fakkits talking bout clothes

dudes really have the nerve to criticize one thing yet admit to shopping at fukking H&M :dead:

gah damm

Not sure if you were referring to me as I said that cargo shorts are sloppy and I buy my basic plain shorts from H&M?

If so I'm currently at work talking about clothing on the internet while looking at rolling racks upon rolling racks of men's and women's clothing. I have a career in fashion industry working for a fortune 500 company. I'm not the know all when it comes to fashion, but generally I know more then a lot of people you'll meet.

Some of the new fashion trends are awful. They'll come and go and we'll be talking about the next trend in 6 months. Buy what makes you feel confident and is comfortable for you. It's what I'm doing.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
boi I been finessing couture/high fashion since a jit:blessed:

understand that shyt you see on the runway ain't how a sensible human being would rock it in real life

a lot of brands do have 99% goofy shyt but you gotta grab the gems and then put your wardrobe together

I keep it classic and avoid trends like it's an std

plus wear what you want my nikkas fukk an opinion:pachaha:+

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if you were referring to me as I said that cargo shorts are sloppy and I buy my basic plain shorts from H&M?

If so I'm currently at work talking about clothing on the internet while looking at rolling racks upon rolling racks of men's and women's clothing. I have a career in fashion industry working for a fortune 500 company. I'm not the know all when it comes to fashion, but generally I know more then a lot of people you'll meet.

Some of the new fashion trends are awful. They'll come and go and we'll be talking about the next trend in 6 months. Buy what makes you feel confident and is comfortable for you. It's what I'm doing.

H&M is the ultimate trend hopping brand, and the shyt there is the cheapest quality made in China shyt I've ever seen

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Brehhhh...Everytime me and my girl hit the malls, these teenagers be havin us rollin.........:laff:

Straight emasculated these nikkas.....:scust: Swear everytime we go, we see not one, but several little nikkas dressed straight like bytches. Pants be tighter than her jeans.....:mjlol:

I told her don't ever get me shyt from the malls, She know dead to hit the NET for most of my shyt, which is what I do now more than ever......

keepemup

Banned
Daps
old hatin as nikkas :mjlol:

I be dressed like this wit no fukks given

Ehh wearing' women's Banana Republic shorts is not hot. He could've simply stayed in the men's section and found something that would allow him to keep his self respect. I'm a little bit saddened to see my Yoruba brother shame himself.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I seen this little nikka with a mini mohawk and pink tight ass jeans with a chain hangin from it......man I wanted to smack the shyt out of this boy for walkin out the house like that.....but on the real this young generation don't got father figures to learn from and they buried into social media which is the main engine behind these fakkit trends.....

:why: for the life of me, I don't know how a male, boy or man can wear tight pants, i mean common sense would tell you, that's what a female does to show off their figure...........why is a male squeezing into jeans like a bytch........:laff:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
H&M is the ultimate trend hopping brand, and the shyt there is the cheapest quality made in China shyt I've ever seen

You are 100% right. That's why I just buy the most basic clothing from there. 3 pair of shorts, hoodie, and a pair of khakis that finally ripped after a lot of wear and tear. Won't see me ever buying t-shirts or anything that 1,000 other little kids are wearing that rip within a month.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and homeslice :russ:

Dwyane-wade-outfit-tonight-shorts-suit-game-2-ecf-2014-nba-playoffs-1.jpg

esq-dwyane-wade-capri-pants-051413-xlg.jpg

dwyane-wade-pants-530x339.jpg
D Wade is the worst dresser in the league.

hands down.