Really? This whats supposed to be hot in the streets this summer?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Same here with me. Every season I do like to get a few new things for when I go out with wifey or the the homies tho
in college I used to be on my "dressing" ish but even then I just bought ish that looked good on me, people who buy stuff on some "Im clean, Jeezy had this on" or "Im fresh, you know how much this shirt cost?" tend to be lames. When you can't say "I like how this looks on me" you can't dress.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Decided to do some summer shopping since the season is fast approaching and stores are putting out their new shyt.

Maybe Im getting :flabbynsick: but I was appalled by a lot of the shyt I saw.

Here's some examples:

:scusthov::comeon:

:aicmon::childplease:

:what::dahell:

:pacspit::scust:

:dwillhuh::why:

I give in :timmyimout:

I went over to the Ralph Lauren section and copped a few things. Again.

Showed my wife what I bought she was like "Polo again nikka :usure:"

:mjcry:
Dawg I feel you...I don't wanna wear clothes that demand that my personal confidence and swag are on 10000...most times I just wanna put something on that looks fresh.

These new age nikkas wanna walk the streets with the mindset of Kid Cudi:sadcam:, I mean I'm not an entertainer so I don't wanna look like some fakkit on stage.

Plus it's too many women and homos involved in new mens swag fashion...tight errythang...got YA package imprinted like a camel:scusthov:toe. Shyt is just gross:damn:G!

Edub

Veteran
Daps
in college I used to be on my "dressing" ish but even then I just bought ish that looked good on me, people who buy stuff on some "Im clean, Jeezy had this on" or "Im fresh, you know how much this shirt cost?" tend to be lames. When you can't say "I like how this looks on me" you can't dress.
Real ish right here...talk yo shyt bruh :salute:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
if you dont wear levi jeans (not the skinny ones) and a white tee thats 2 sizes too big for you and air max 90s i cant take you seriously as a man
I feel u...but I question the 2x white tee...kinda reminds me of the franchise boys lmao:pachaha:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I think some of these things are dope.......only problem is they got these guys rocking short ass shorts or tight ass pants which make them look fruity. Your clothes should fit, but not overly tight.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Dawg I feel you...I don't wanna wear clothes that demand that my personal confidence and swag are on 10000...most times I just wanna put something on that looks fresh.

These new age nikkas wanna walk the streets with the mindset of Kid Cudi:sadcam:, I mean I'm not an entertainer so I don't wanna look like some fakkit on stage.

Plus it's too many women and homos involved in new mens swag fashion...tight errythang...got YA package imprinted like a camel:scusthov:toe. Shyt is just gross:damn:G!
There was a point in time where we could dress real fashionable and still be comfortable. We could be fresh as hell and still be respected as men

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

nikka what? Who actually dresses like this?

fukk being trendy brehs...

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
what did you have to type into google to pull up ugly shyt like this ? :mjlol:

you should never see something on a catwalk and use that as a way to put your outfit together...its just a presentation of new pieces.
quite a bit of the stuff you see on these catwalks won't make it to the stores and because its brand new seasonal pieces you'll see for instance in the op, shorts wore with stuff but in reality most would't wear the shorts.

i'd like to know who most of these "stylists" are though..especially the ones dressing the black athletes in the NBA.
a favort to their wife's friend ? whoever it is, they are doing a terrible job.

most people can't dress that great anyway and you can spot the people who are trying too hard from a mile off.
from how they've put it together to their demeanor constantly looking at themselves in windows to spending the whole time wondering if people think they look stupid..you can see it in them.

wear what you like as long as you feel good are comfortable and what works for you, otherwise it shows.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
what did you have to type into google to pull up ugly shyt like this ? :mjlol:

you should never see something on a catwalk and use that as a way to put your outfit together...its just a presentation of new pieces.
quite a bit of the stuff you see on these catwalks won't make it to the stores and because its brand new seasonal pieces you'll see for instance in the op, shorts wore with stuff but in reality most would't wear the shorts.

i'd like to know who most of these "stylists" are though..especially the ones dressing the black athletes in the NBA.
a favort to their wife's friend ? whoever it is, they are doing a terrible job.

most people can't dress that great anyway and you can spot the people who are trying too hard from a mile off.
from how they've put it together to their demeanor constantly looking at themselves in windows to spending the whole time wondering if people think they look stupid..you can see it in them.

wear what you like as long as you feel good are comfortable and what works for you, otherwise it shows.
I googled mens fashion summer 2015 lol. Im telling you breh when I went into the men's section of Nordstrom I was seeing similar shyt. Another poster who been in the same exact Nordstrom vouched for me earlier in the thread