Really? This whats supposed to be hot in the streets this summer?

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Not sweatpants...but I'm not rockin' jeggings or 1989 Rob Base n DJ Easy Rock summer short sets(cuz that's what these short sets are):francis:

And on a side note...who is still getting EXTRA FRESH for trips to the mall?
:lolbron: just a lil running joke.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Definitely more of a sneaker and jeans type but I got sweaters and button ups for the right occassions

You should be good if that's your style. I'm in between very casual to dressed up for work. Depending on the mood. Get some chino shorts (not cargo shorts) and some classic shoes like Huaraches, Chucks, Air Max 1's, or New Balance 574 throw on a t-shirt and you are good for summer.

If you need to dress up in summer get some boat shoes or Jack Purcell Converse. Khaki pants or chino shorts and a shirt like I posted below.

06385_WW3570_m

60983_KE2326_m

As far as what you see on mannequins in stores, stores aren't going to showoff the $25 t-shirt and $30 shirt. That stuff sells itself to the casual male buyer. They want to show off the more expensive designer clothing and show how it can be worn. Now depending on the store and visual merchandiser who dressed the mannequin it could be a great look or terrible. Next time you walk into Nordstrom that mannequin will look totally different and you might like the style.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Levis and Polos is all I wear.
shyt that fits me.
and some t-shirts.
and tank tops
cargo shorts :ehh:
Do they look tight on me them t shirts? Of course nikka thats for the bytches plus I got the physique to show them arms. :shaq: for them bytches nah mean
i dont follow that fukkery that was in OP :mjlol:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Levis and Polos is all I wear.
shyt that fits me.
and some t-shirts.
and tank tops
cargo shorts :ehh:
Do they look tight on me them t shirts? Of course nikka thats for the bytches plus I got the physique to show them arms. :shaq: for them bytches nah mean
i dont follow that fukkery that was in OP :mjlol:
If u a muscle head cat that's the ONLY time SOME of these tight tops get a pass...but on the average built cat(me included)...no bueno

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Half of the looks in the op wouldn't be bad if they were rocking pants instead of shorts.

Long sleeves and shorts never go together.

Not completely true,you can rock a hoodie or a sweatshirt with shorts and its fine...