Reality is the definition of insanity

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
No lies told.

I shamefully lived it as a young teen.

Thank god something inside of my spirit eventually woke up before it was 2 late.

Bucked back and broke free.

Chipping away at hope, dreams, and self assurance/confidence is the devils tactics. straight up.

sidetone: I've seen some guys 2 who I use to think were real Ps when I was trying to figure it out and would be on the same type of time with their girlfriends.

Straight dirty macking with the head games.

Applying the same tactics.

I never wanted to be like that and it wasn't in my heart.

I yielded better results, less headaches, and no BM drama as a result.

Thats a MF W in my book.

I wasn't playing with the crash test dummy stamp. Thats literally how a lot are turnt TF out.

Predators prey on the weak.
gotta let go of nonsense

all that religious spiritual superstitious shyte had a 2000+ year test run and failed

all the folks winning took the wheel in their own hands & put the nonsense out the window

i got my natural mind

i move with what makes sense simple as that

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you tripping over your own thoughts

but i fukk with you because you remind me of the village fools

you are harmless as long as it's understood the nonsense you speak is just for entertainment HA

If you say so

Your life isn’t entertainment to me :yeshrug: there are some concepts and ideas that will simply never make sense to you regardless what you “think” about them

The assumption that the mind is the end all be all is where the ideas I’ve presented to you are seemingly nonsensical. I learned a lot of what I know by studying Sufi ways and “fools for Christ”

Once you begin to see metaphysical horizons is when my ideas will become more than nonsense to you(IE all things are already done, what we are seeing is what’s being revealed etc etc)

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
If you say so

Your life isn’t entertainment to me :yeshrug: there are some concepts and ideas that will simply never make sense to you regardless what you “think” about them

The assumption that the mind is the end all be all is where the ideas I’ve presented to you are seemingly nonsensical. I learned a lot of what I know by studying Sufi ways and “fools for Christ”

Once you begin to see metaphysical horizons is when my ideas will become more than nonsense to you(IE all things are already done, what we are seeing is what’s being revealed etc etc)
TIME TELLS ALL*

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Time doesn’t exist :ufdup:the dream is alive

Each moment you draw breath is proof of Gods victory over the formless

everything needs time

even god(7 days)

time is the space that everything exists in & nothing exists outside of time

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
everything needs time

even god(7 days)

time is the space that everything exists in & nothing exists outside of time

You can’t prove that :troll:

That’s just the science you’ve been fed but the truth is time is an assumption in ALL mathematical and physical equations. There are enough experiments that show time breaks down with distance and distance is only understood because of reference points

God needed 6 days :ufdup:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
who is he¿

you know him¿

you giving credit based on what¿

“They say how doth God know and is there knowledge in the Most High?”

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

“They say how doth God know and is there knowledge in the Most High?”
chat

in any corner of earth you can find a creation story

you don't take those seriously why take that one seriously¿

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
If you say so

So you believe that everything has already happened. We're just an audience watching a movie :childplease:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So you believe that everything has already happened. We're just an audience watching a movie :childplease:
That’s too linear

More like the ingredients are already established but the dishes possible are technically endless, but known.

To us we can’t fathom that kind of endless. That’s why we experience reality as we do. But God would know it before we were born

When I’ve seen this idea presented people get nihilistic but to me it’s empowering. Cause it means what’s unfolding isn’t just miraculous but ordained so our choices are in truth hyperdimensional

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
chat

in any corner of earth you can find a creation story

you don't take those seriously why take that one seriously¿

When did I say I didn’t take those stories seriously?

You underestimate Abraham and the ideas that came out of Chaldea