Reality is the definition of insanity

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Link if u have it plz.i wanna read it.

I don't think I've ever made a thread about my near death experience but I've told stories.

I'm open on here for the most part.

I've lived a really weird lyfe man.

Been involved in all types of scenes and fukkery.

Even little stories ive shared that aren't even crazy like that people are like :duck:

I made one the other day about a road rage incident I was in and nothing even happened for example.

But yea I've been in the ICU before and I'm still here. to answer your ?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I think you should keep that with you always. Belief can only take you so far, and as you probably know, there are people that get caught up in cults and religions blindly following after other blind people. I know I know, who is to say I'm not doing that right now..... From what I understand about yoga, tantra, or really any esoteric system that is supposed to help you go beyond religion, is that you have to gather actual experience of divinity for any of this stuff to stick or have any meaning

It's in other cultures as well. I personally think it's the other way around tho. I think the idea that we are born and die and that's it is a newish concept

@maxamusa I don't know what you mean by demonic. Also there is a difference between self and Self. In those specific works the Self is considered as the all pervasive creator AND substance of reality so what you said doesn't really make sense to me.

Expound; I'm American. Self means ME as in the individual.

Doing Yoga and Mediating isn't that serious breh :russ:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
See, the issue is that when an image of the world as it stands is provided people nod their heads and say “Yep, that sounds like a mess”. How few of them comprehend the fact that they are actually well adjusted to this and chose to make a difference? Not many, I’d bet.

Is that not the definition of insanity and all the proof you need that most people are actually so comfortable with their discomfort that they cannot imagine life without it. What I posted wasn’t an answer, it was a question that was asked with the intent to spur introspection because if virtually every single aspect of this life in tainted, in some respect, the broader implications need to be examined and then one draws radically different conclusions that cause an upgrade in resolution of the whole paradigm. Now, I know what a lot of people are thinking:

“Ain’t nobody got time for that mess” and yet that, in and of itself, is quite telling, isn’t it?

We are a race that is totally out of touch with base reality and enamored with the overlay like a turbo ultra thot that possess those genetics does not but, who cares? As long as you can stunt on the Gram, get some daps, cool and max along with whatever distractions are needed to prevent the realization of this then its all good. But is it, really? I penned another article recently asking the question if the plastic surgery generation will hate their children when they see their true self reflected back at them:

In there I dropped this gem:

skin-bleach-tan-1.jpg

along with a few other blips that show most people would rather be anyone but themselves. Take that in the context of what opened this thread and the implications say something that is probably a bit too real for most to comprehend as they’re eye deep in coping mechs and the power of denial. That heaven and hell are here, my friend:

This, in turn, unfurls another flower of consciousness because it shows how everything is, quite literally it seems, mental and that takes us on a whole nother trip up the wavelength of perception that leaves you wondering that if everyone else is so well adjusted to this mess and enjoying it then what the hell are you doing in this realm pointing out the fact the Emperor is actually naked because a wise man can pretend to be ignorant but the flip is impossible.

What I’m pondering at the minute is this:

A lot of people, in and out of this dimension, are obviously invested in this illusion as it brings huge amounts of profits that pay all kinds of dividends. Most of the people don’t give an F and are content with the daily dose of bread and circuses along with an endless stream of distractions and care not about who is pulling the strings or the intent of this deception that they wear like a second skin and pretend to forget it isn’t numbing. In that case am I singing to the deaf by bothering to share what I’ve seen as I go against the grain in the process because I feel I’ve outlined a rational glimpse of our collective psychosis and, like an addict, you’ve got to admit the problem before you find a solution, correct? Better yet I wonder why I give an F and actually want to uplift people who are more than content to wallow in their ignorance because its familiar and brings a sense of comfort plus it asks no effort for them to maintain the lowest level of vibration.

If you saw somebody drowning, flailing and obviously in distress you would jump in to save them, wouldn’t you? What if you got there and they said “Fool, I’m dancing!” and then sank like a brick to the bottom of the ocean. What then? What if instead of a beach we’re speaking about an entire planet with billions? Would you just float around in lower earth orbit and think “Welp, sucks to be them but it ain’t my problem” as you went off PAWG hunting trying to make the best out of the situation but not attempting to change or illuminate those who are currently unaware that they could, if they wished, control their own fate because all of them can actually swim but they’re clutching bricks of ignorance that cause them to limit their options as they learned these flawed behavioral patterns from their parents who, in turn, placed them on the same conveyor belt of training they then do their children.

Like I said, its a huge thing that wraps the world in a web and no one seems to question who spins it and to what end. And then there’s me who notices a couple or three things and pushes the pen and wonders exactly why I’m here and why I feel almost compelled to speak on it when, if I wished, I could use all I know about the above to create the perfect poison and bring immense profits by giving people a hit of exactly what they’re seeking as opposed to bitter pills that many can’t digest and most won’t even think about tasting as it goes against the grain of their programming and, once again, they’re simply to well adjusted to the grand mess that is reality at the moment.

Face of the three of you that are still reading:

idontlikethatish.png

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
See, the issue is that when an image of the world as it stands is provided people nod their heads and say “Yep, that sounds like a mess”. How few of them comprehend the fact that they are actually well adjusted to this and chose to make a difference? Not many, I’d bet.

Is that not the definition of insanity and all the proof you need that most people are actually so comfortable with their discomfort that they cannot imagine life without it. What I posted wasn’t an answer, it was a question that was asked with the intent to spur introspection because if virtually every single aspect of this life in tainted, in some respect, the broader implications need to be examined and then one draws radically different conclusions that cause an upgrade in resolution of the whole paradigm. Now, I know what a lot of people are thinking:

“Ain’t nobody got time for that mess” and yet that, in and of itself, is quite telling, isn’t it?

We are a race that is totally out of touch with base reality and enamored with the overlay like a turbo ultra thot that possess those genetics does not but, who cares? As long as you can stunt on the Gram, get some daps, cool and max along with whatever distractions are needed to prevent the realization of this then its all good. But is it, really? I penned another article recently asking the question if the plastic surgery generation will hate their children when they see their true self reflected back at them:

skin-bleach-tan-1.jpg

along with a few other blips that show most people would rather be anyone but themselves. Take that in the context of what opened this thread and the implications say something that is probably a bit too real for most to comprehend as they’re eye deep in coping mechs and the power of denial. That heaven and hell are here, my friend:

This, in turn, unfurls another flower of consciousness because it shows how everything is, quite literally it seems, mental and that takes us on a whole nother trip up the wavelength of perception that leaves you wondering that if everyone else is so well adjusted to this mess and enjoying it then what the hell are you doing in this realm pointing out the fact the Emperor is actually naked because a wise man can pretend to be ignorant but the flip is impossible.

A lot of people, in and out of this dimension, are obviously invested in this illusion as it brings huge amounts of profits that pay all kinds of dividends. Most of the people don’t give an F and are content with the daily dose of bread and circuses along with an endless stream of distractions and care not about who is pulling the strings or the intent of this deception that they wear like a second skin and pretend to forget it isn’t numbing. In that case am I singing to the deaf by bothering to share what I’ve seen as I go against the grain in the process because I feel I’ve outlined a rational glimpse of our collective psychosis and, like an addict, you’ve got to admit the problem before you find a solution, correct? Better yet I wonder why I give an F and actually want to uplift people who are more than content to wallow in their ignorance because its familiar and brings a sense of comfort plus it asks no effort for them to maintain the lowest level of vibration.

If you saw somebody drowning, flailing and obviously in distress you would jump in to save them, wouldn’t you? What if you got there and they said “Fool, I’m dancing!” and then sank like a brick to the bottom of the ocean. What then? What if instead of a beach we’re speaking about an entire planet with billions? Would you just float around in lower earth orbit and think “Welp, sucks to be them but it ain’t my problem” as you went off PAWG hunting trying to make the best out of the situation but not attempting to change or illuminate those who are currently unaware that they could, if they wished, control their own fate because all of them can actually swim but they’re clutching bricks of ignorance that cause them to limit their options as they learned these flawed behavioral patterns from their parents who, in turn, placed them on the same conveyor belt of training they then do their children.

Like I said, its a huge thing that wraps the world in a web and no one seems to question who spins it and to what end. And then there’s me who notices a couple or three things and pushes the pen and wonders exactly why I’m here and why I feel almost compelled to speak on it when, if I wished, I could use all I know about the above to create the perfect poison and bring immense profits by giving people a hit of exactly what they’re seeking as opposed to bitter pills that many can’t digest and most won’t even think about tasting as it goes against the grain of their programming and, once again, they’re simply to well adjusted to the grand mess that is reality at the moment.

idontlikethatish.png
..........*

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I think you should seek an enlightened teacher or a like minded community to learn and grow with breh. @Complexion

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

skin-bleach-tan-1.jpg

idontlikethatish.png
It’s as if we’re all wallowing in the muck of someone else’s mental masteurbation

The seed matrix is real neo

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
my thoughts are scripture & just as sacred as anything from any other imagination

if it works it works & what works for me may not work for others

it's crazy to stand up & say you have found thee way

motherfukkers drive themselves crazy trying to follow something that sprung out another humans mind

why tho, breh?...

would you say this to Newton when he discovered thee right equation to measure gravitation?...

every interdependent system we know of requires hyper-specific components, operating collectively in a hyper-specific way in order for the system as a whole to function optimally...cars, computers, cells, Earth...significant alteration to any single component causes the entire system to cease to function, so we can deduce that there is indeed a right way that systems must be organized for optimal functionality...thee way...

sure you may get limited functionality and sub-optimal performance with slight alterations, but these states of functionally are unequivocally less desirable and most definitely are not sustainable...

from a materialist perspective, why would the system (society) that governs and dictates how we as human beings operate be exempted from this? from this perspective, we're only higher order beings by happenstance...

to deny there is a definitive way is essentially to deny the laws of nature and physics themselves...

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I think you should seek an enlightened teacher or a like minded community to learn and grow with breh. @Complexion

I think so too. Cats close their minds to different perspectives, and they stunt their growth as a result.

I got to do the same though... for work purposes.

:mjcry:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
why tho, breh?...

would you say this to Newton when he discovered thee right equation to measure gravitation?...

every interdependent system we know of requires hyper-specific components, operating collectively in a hyper-specific way in order for the system as a whole to function optimally...cars, computers, cells, Earth...significant alteration to any single component causes the entire system to cease to function, so we can deduce that there is indeed a right way that systems must be organized for optimal functionality...thee way...

sure you may get limited functionality and sub-optimal performance with slight alterations, but these states of functionally are unequivocally less desirable and most definitely are not sustainable...

from a materialist perspective, why would the system (society) that governs and dictates how we as human beings operate be exempted from this? from this perspective, we're only higher order beings by happenstance...

to deny there is a definitive way is essentially to deny the laws of nature and physics themselves...
the laws of nature/physics hold up differently under scrutiny

laws can't be wishy washy religion spirituality superstition is not law

trying to navigate the real world by the products of another humans imagination is different from observing & respecting the laws of nature/physics

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
why tho, breh?...

When contrarianism falls apart

People take the rebel trope too seriously

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the laws of nature/physics hold up differently under scrutiny

laws can't be wishy washy religion spirituality superstition is not law

trying to navigate the real world by the products of another humans imagination is different from observing & respecting the laws of nature/physics

You assume the imagination is all fluff when it is still a byproduct of the physics you respect

BAD PROJECTION LOOP*

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Uh, money works.........I guess the trick is to not have so much that it becomes worthless to you........I can't even imagine what that shyt be like though........crazy to even think about......

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
why tho, breh?...

All science is theory and as humans learn more may be disproven or corrected, it's the entire basis of science and why there has always been such a stark and inflammatory relationship between science and religion........religion wants everything no matter what to be facts one way, and science, ethical science anyway is self correcting as it ages

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You assume the imagination is all fluff when it is still a byproduct of the physics you respect

BAD PROJECTION LOOP*
you assume wrong

your imagination is all fluff because that's what you entertain HA

the imagination is a mirror whatever your loop is consisted of that is what you've been reflecting on

Last edited:

BlackCinema

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
To live for self is the farthest you can be from knowledge and, thus, the closest you can be to ignorance. It is purely physical, greedy, and on the self-preservation tip. Absolute Truth and knowledge are where the self is basically nonexistent. It's funny to me when people think they can figure out their true selves by themselves on their own terms when their daily lives are in chaos. It's very prideful