Reality is the definition of insanity

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I think you should seek an enlightened teacher or a like minded community to learn and grow with breh. @Complexion

Something interesting happened which upgraded my paradigm in a conversation. Dig:

"Fix your own problems, not the worlds" he said with the effortless grace of one who knows what he is sharing is the highest form of wisdom.

"But, what if thats my role? My goal? My reason for being?" I replied. He looked me straight in the eye and dropped a bombshell:

"After all thats been, you still haven't realized thats your ego talking? The wounded little boy in a grand armored skin doing for others what he wished someone would have done for him, back when. Listen, I didn't come here to break your illusions, sew seeds of confusion or enmire you in delusion. Far from it. The Path is as simple as it is complex but discerning the main challenge from the side quests, now that is something else. Something else entirely, my friend, because many a good man has spent the best part of his energetics on things that, in the end, were totally irrelevant. I can speak to you like this for reasons that are obvious, yes?".

I nodded my head and took in the wavelength.

"I admire your mission, your intent, your purpose and the rest but, in the end, its misplaced because you simply cannot save them. Heck, I doubt you can change them and thats being really real. Just look back at the track record of the skilled adepts that came and left with textual records of what they said, did and the rest. Humanity ripped that all to shreds in their quest for ignorance and used the symbols for conflict instead of seeing that they all wished to connect to the Self same thing. The brutal truth is, not everyone is supposed to make it.

At this stage and moment you don't have the faintest conception of what you're up against. Maybe thats for the best because if you did you'd probably reconsider your options and choose something else. But then, what would become of the life unexamined and the calling you're heeding from within which says this is correct? I know you doubt, thats good. Anyone who believes they are certain and correct cannot be trusted as none are so fooled as those who first delude themselves but you are on a quest that is most Quixotic. One day you will laugh at your own ignorance".

"I do not doubt this because this" I gestured around. "Is a work in progress in which I up my resolution in increments in order to become more Centered in Self".

"There it is. The golden egg and the goose that lays it. If you devote your time, attention and will to just this and nothing else there won't be a single thing left undone from your wishlist because, in the end, the only thing getting in the way of your plans is your own ignorance. That is what we do battle with in this realm. There are no monsters or demons that exist without our permission. We are, quite literally doing this to ourselves and once you've seen through that lens it makes way more sense why this all is how it is because, currently, you are watching a clip from the longest running epic the solar system has ever seen where the good and bad switch, relationships are nebulous and treacherous as well as upliftingly purposeful because not everyone who helps is a friend and neither are those you fight enemies".

"Teachers" I corrected him.

sonic-in-out.gif

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you assume wrong

your imagination is all fluff because that's what you entertain HA

the imagination is a mirror whatever your loop is consisted of that is what you've been reflecting on

What if the loop is a mobius strip :jbhmm:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Something interesting happened which upgraded my paradigm in a conversation. Dig:

"Fix your own problems, not the worlds" he said with the effortless grace of one who knows what he is sharing is the highest form of wisdom.

"But, what if thats my role? My goal? My reason for being?" I replied. He looked me straight in the eye and dropped a bombshell:

"After all thats been, you still haven't realized thats your ego talking? The wounded little boy in a grand armored skin doing for others what he wished someone would have done for him, back when. Listen, I didn't come here to break your illusions, sew seeds of confusion or enmire you in delusion. Far from it. The Path is as simple as it is complex but discerning the main challenge from the side quests, now that is something else. Something else entirely, my friend, because many a good man has spent the best part of his energetics on things that, in the end, were totally irrelevant. I can speak to you like this for reasons that are obvious, yes?".

"I admire your mission, your intent, your purpose and the rest but, in the end, its misplaced because you simply cannot save them. Heck, I doubt you can change them and thats being really real. Just look back at the track record of the skilled adepts that came and left with textual records of what they said, did and the rest. Humanity ripped that all to shreds in their quest for ignorance and used the symbols for conflict instead of seeing that they all wished to connect to the Self same thing. The brutal truth is, not everyone is supposed to make it.

At this stage and moment you don't have the faintest conception of what you're up against. Maybe thats for the best because if you did you'd probably reconsider your options and choose something else. But then, what would become of the life unexamined and the calling you're heeding from within which says this is correct? I know you doubt, thats good. Anyone who believes they are certain and correct cannot be trusted as none are so fooled as those who first delude themselves but you are on a quest that is most Quixotic. One day you will laugh at your own ignorance".

"I do not doubt this because this" I gestured around. "Is a work in progress in which I up my resolution in increments in order to become more Centered in Self".

"There it is. The golden egg and the goose that lays it. If you devote your time, attention and will to just this and nothing else there won't be a single thing left undone from your wishlist because, in the end, the only thing getting in the way of your plans is your own ignorance. That is what we do battle with in this realm. There are no monsters or demons that exist without our permission. We are, quite literally doing this to ourselves and once you've seen through that lens it makes way more sense why this all is how it is because, currently, you are watching a clip from the longest running epic the solar system has ever seen where the good and bad switch, relationships are nebulous and treacherous as well as upliftingly purposeful because not everyone who helps is a friend and neither are those you fight enemies".

sonic-in-out.gif
too much words*

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
To live for self is the farthest you can be from knowledge and, thus, the closest you can be to ignorance. It is purely physical, greedy, and on the self-preservation tip. Absolute Truth and knowledge are where the self is basically nonexistent. It's funny to me when people think they can figure out their true selves by themselves on their own terms when their daily lives are in chaos. It's very prideful

you-spittin-you-spitting.png

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

sonic-in-out.gif

Breh you need to drop that MF if you calling him an OG.

He told you to give up cause he failed :what:

he said being a loser is a-ok and you calling that man wise :dahell:

breh u a whole crash dummy.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Its strange how the kids that never went to school, back when, and were written off as thick and went on to become plumbers and such things are sitting in a fat crib with no debt and a thriving business whilst the geek that got a PhD in economics is flipping burgers for the king because nobody wanted to employ him. Make that make sense. Like I said, I can’t be the only who can see the Emperor is naked and if the above is not Self evident then should I place a tinfoil turban on my head and join in with the rest who are well adjusted to such immense sickness? Can’t do it. Not happening. I’m playing the Game on another wavelength because none of this happens without your tacit acceptance and compliance. Where I’m from the elements are criminal so you get to learn the hustles up close and personal. Then as I progressed I saw that legitimate business and the world at large works on the same principles except they dress it in another skin in order to exploit the ignorance of the people who are generally quite decent and just want a fair shake with some happy times and grins. What they get instead is force fed helpings of the above and then some as I haven’t even touched on things like forever chemicals and xenoestrogens with the mind bending effects or what the hell actually sits in the water that you sip and countless other things.

frog.jpg

If you’ve made it this far then congratulate your Self before placing a healthy slap across your dish because you’re complicit in your own oppression and, as usual, its the kids that pay for it. Not for nothing is that spell linked with animals sacrificial and that ties back in to this corrupt language I’m using to sketch a pick in your head via the black mirror in your grip which is a whole nother tin of worms with a hyper-dimensional aspect because the tools to suppress billions, as stated, are nothing less than wicked but they are also quite effective ergo your mind is behind enemy lines and you are here to serve out a life sentence and this becomes Self evident when you link all of the bits because all of the above are optional if one is willing to check the OS inside their head and ask:

“Who coded it? To what intent? Does it work in my best interests? What have those who came before accomplished with this? Can we change it? If so, how? What would happen if we did?”.

Do you see why I called it a concentration camp now, my friend? Its because the first order of business when it comes to indoctrination into an altered state of consciousness is to kill your imagination and thus exchanging thinking for Thunking where the creative imperative shifts to moving around predictable bricks into limited arrangements then arguing with those who, nine times out of ten, are saying the same things but with a different dialect as they use your ignorance to project this division onto Them along with the voice in your head that says:

When we wipe them out then life will be perfect, until then we’ll keep on fighting as we’re on a divinely sanctioned mission against those infidels so let em rip!“.

The Game of Souls has you, my friend. Haven’t you ever wondered what hell could have that we don’t already manifest in this realm? The paradox is heaven is also present and that is what makes it so seductive because hope springs eternal thus most folks just keep on stepping on the psychosocial treadmill, just like their parents, as they dare not question tradition and, worst of all, Thunk they are small and little. “Powerless in the grand scheme of things” is whats written in Slaves head whereas a Warrior comprehends his awareness is from the Prime, the pre-existing and without your presence none of this exists ergo the level of responsibility is immense and its from this wavelength I send this message as there are other options for those willing to do the Knowledge and walk out of the Mind Made Prison they currently languish in because the key was always around your neck and, worst of all, the doors were never locked – you just never pushed the limits as you accepted what they said whereas I’ve rebelled since I stepped in as I believe in reality testing and seeing all the angles as they may just be old devils in a new dress. Like the forthcoming Techno Sapiens but thats a whole nother message in this Game that we play by inserting our Souls as credits, ya dig?

Till we meet again
Pretty sure there's no unintentionally unemployed Econ PhDs working fast food bud

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
for real though

you trolling or you really burnt out mentally¿

you post like you crazy & not the cool kind of crazy HA

You comparing me to a blunt that isn’t lit no more :mjcry:

But I’m over here like

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Breh you need to drop that MF if you calling him an OG.

He told you to give up cause he failed :what:

he said being a loser is a-ok and you calling that man wise :dahell:

breh u a whole crash dummy.
bad way to wire your mind

to make a virtue of laying down

like your creators aim is to break your will

i think all that shyte was intended for the low class

something to soothe individuals so they don't buck back & are easy to violate

nature don't deliver any of those messages

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You comparing me to a blunt that isn’t lit no more :mjcry:

But I’m over here like

you tripping over your own thoughts

but i fukk with you because you remind me of the village fools

you are harmless as long as it's understood the nonsense you speak is just for entertainment HA

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
bad way to wire your mind

to make a virtue of laying down

like your creators aim is to break your will

i think all that shyte was intended for the low class

something to soothe individuals so they don't buck back & are easy to violate

nature don't deliver any of those messages

No lies told.

I shamefully lived it as a young teen.

Thank god something inside of my spirit eventually woke up before it was 2 late.

Bucked back and broke free.

Chipping away at hope, dreams, and self assurance/confidence is the devils tactics. straight up.

sidetone: I've seen some guys 2 who I use to think were real Ps when I was trying to figure it out and would be on the same type of time with their girlfriends.

Straight dirty macking with the head games.

Applying the same tactics.

I never wanted to be like that and it wasn't in my heart.

I yielded better results, less headaches, and no BM drama as a result.

Thats a MF W in my book.

I wasn't playing with the crash test dummy stamp. Thats literally how a lot are turnt TF out.

Predators prey on the weak.