Reality is the definition of insanity

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Ever taste?

I haven't....I don't wanna ruin the surprise.....supposed to give you a sneak preview they say
If you are really interested in this subject....and want a conclusion..all the sages are doing is preparing for the next lifetime and knowing where they are going. Exiting the cycle

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm not trying to sell you anything. The conclusion to all the philosophical jargon and intellectualizing is knowing what's really going on. That's all im going say. Peace

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
make it clear

that's a big part of the issue

folks always make it seem like they know something you don't & they can't say anymore HA

What spefically do you want me to say on the subject? He is equating sages with snake oil salesman so I don't see why I would continue to engage with him beyond what I already said

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
make it clear

that's a big part of the issue

folks always make it seem like they know something you don't & they can't say anymore HA

pump-fake-bastketball.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
What spefically do you want me to say on the subject? He is equating sages with snake oil salesman so I don't see why I would continue to engage with him beyond what I already said
put the truth delivered by said sages in a post

fam called the snake oil salesman because the shyte they sell has not worked

you can understand the frustration..........

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I heard it all from some of my best cocaine customers on nights when I had nothing better to do :mjlol:

long as they got a box of smokes and a straw :russ:
extremely entertaining

i kind of just came to the conclusion all the religious spiritual superstitious ancestors were the ancient world version of our modern neighborhood buggouts & cluckers

somehow they got nations listening to their psychiatric episodes like they should navigate real life by those words HA

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
extremely entertaining

i kind of just came to the conclusion all the religious spiritual superstitious ancestors were the ancient world version of our modern neighborhood buggouts & cluckers

somehow they got nations listening to their psychiatric episodes like they should navigate real life by those words HA

Suggest a game of Russian roulette; I have and they short circuit(not with me participating of course)

I've told the story on here about me being airlifted. I've used up 8 of my 9 lives already. Its amusing to me. They usually have soft grips/hands :dame:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
put the truth delivered by said sages in a post

fam called the snake oil salesman because the shyte they sell has not worked

you can understand the frustration..........

I recommend reading the Bhagavad Gita. There is a version of the Bhagavad Gita with commentary from Yoganada where he breaks it all down to fulfill an inquiring mind. The Upanishads appeal to me as well but more from a poetic level.

"One who is devoted to yoga attains peace by renouncing the fruits of action. But one who is not united with yoga is impeller by desires, attached to the fruits of action, and therefore, goes to bondage."

"Knowledge is better than repeated effort, and better than knowledge is meditation. From meditation follows renunciation of fruits of action, and from renunciation there arises ceaseless peace"
- Bhagavad Gita

"Whatever the content of consciousness at the time of death, that is what unites us to prana, udana, and the self, to be reborn in the plane that we have earned. Those who realize this go beyond death. Their children too follow in their footsteps. Those who percieve how prana rises, enters the body, and becomes five fold to serve the Self, they do not die; they do not die. "

"There is only one way to know the Self, and that is to realize him yourself. The ignorant think the Self can be known by the intellect, but the illumined know he is beyond the duality of the knower and the known. The Self is realized in a higher state of consciousness when you have broken through the wrong identification that you are the body, subject to birth and death. To be the Self is to go beyond death. Realize the self, the shining goal of life! If you do not, there is only darkness. See the Self in all, and go beyond death. "
- Kena Upanishad

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
But forgetting all that stuff, my original comment was simply saying that there was an alternative to DMT if you wanted to engage with the science of understanding reincarnation and what may be on the other side. I have no interest in trying to sell anybody anything and I certainly wouldn't claim to be a sage, I simply came to the conclusion that there were many people before us that have thought about the cyclical nature of reality and if they found a true way out the only way we would know is if we came to those realizations our self

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I recommend reading the Bhagavad Gita. There is a version of the Bhagavad Gita with commentary from Yoganada where he breaks it all down to fulfill an inquiring mind. The Upanishads appeal to me as well but more from a poetic level.

"One who is devoted to yoga attains peace by renouncing the fruits of action. But one who is not united with yoga is impeller by desires, attached to the fruits of action, and therefore, goes to bondage."

"Knowledge is better than repeated effort, and better than knowledge is meditation. From meditation follows renunciation of fruits of action, and from renunciation there arises ceaseless peace"
- Bhagavad Gita

"Whatever the content of consciousness at the time of death, that is what unites us to prana, udana, and the self, to be reborn in the plane that we have earned. Those who realize this go beyond death. Their children too follow in their footsteps. Those who percieve how prana rises, enters the body, and becomes five fold to serve the Self, they do not die; they do not die. "

"There is only one way to know the Self, and that is to realize him yourself. The ignorant think the Self can be known by the intellect, but the illumined know he is beyond the duality of the knower and the known. The Self is realized in a higher state of consciousness when you have broken through the wrong identification that you are the body, subject to birth and death. To be the Self is to go beyond death. Realize the self, the shining goal of life! If you do not, there is only darkness. See the Self in all, and go beyond death. "
- Kena Upanishad
maybe

maybe not

• Haha
Reactions: MMS