Realistically Mike Tyson belongs no where near the top 5

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Tyson’s uppercut >>>

he’d duck your punches then explode vertically on your follow through and completely level you

mayweather does the evasive thing too, but Tyson has more power

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Change my mind

Dudes resume is mediocre and he couldn't dominate in the 90s once the heavyweight talent pool increased significantly from what it was in the 80s

Ali
Foreman
Joe
SRR
SRL
Roy Jones
Floyd

Some guys that are above him easily
Not to mention guys with cases
Stop it slime

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
There is a lot of truth to this. Talent wise Lebron is easily a top 5 all time player, but I can tell he has been pampered and babied a lot by his actions, a lot of these current players have.

I put it to you like this nikkas like Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan had fathers in their lives and look how they carried themselves. Lebron and Durant were raised by women, look how they carry themselves. There is a reason anyone who wasn't raised around a bunch of females thought them nikkas leaving Cleveland and OKC in the fashion they did was bytchmade.
What's the difference between skill and talent

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mike was not top 5 he could of been but his career was railroaded by various things.

he was many of our favorites so we give him extra propers but no he isn’t an all time top 5 boxing goat.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
There is a lot of truth to this. Talent wise Lebron is easily a top 5 all time player, but I can tell he has been pampered and babied a lot by his actions, a lot of these current players have.

I put it to you like this nikkas like Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan had fathers in their lives and look how they carried themselves. Lebron and Durant were raised by women, look how they carry themselves. There is a reason anyone who wasn't raised around a bunch of females thought them nikkas leaving Cleveland and OKC in the fashion they did was bytchmade.
Dallas shyt posters gotta make out of pocket remarks about athletes families :unimpressed:

go lick Jerry Jones boots and stfu

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Dallas shyt posters gotta make out of pocket remarks about athletes families :unimpressed:

go lick Jerry Jones boots and stfu

Awww did I hurt your widdle feelings? Do you want a tissue? Maybe I'll tuck you in later and read you a bedtime story too, FOH sissy ass nikka, I can clearly tell you were raised by nothing but women too. :mjlol:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You'll never see a heavyweight move with such grace and speed ever again. Nor will you see anyone with a custom made boxing style that exemplifies his talents so perfectly whilst using shortcomings to an advantage and having that much sheer power, control, precision and ring IQ.

People simply couldn't hit him as he'd evade, keep the pressure on then counter punch and it would be lights out.

In terms of sheer skill people really underrate Tyson as he's literally leagues ahead of so many of his peers for reasons said.

:damn:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:dame:
Awww did I hurt your widdle feelings? Do you want a tissue? Maybe I'll tuck you in later and read you a bedtime story too, FOH sissy ass nikka, I can clearly tell you were raised by nothing but women too. :mjlol:
Are you retarded?

It’s a thread about mike Tyson, but your :wrist: Ass decided to come in here and make some douchey comment about basketball players not having fathers... :comeon:

calling me a sissy when you openly hate women and love men :dame:

Again, go back to supporting your racist dogshyt city and shut the fukk up you stupid bytch. Further proof Texans ain’t shyt and will never be shyt.

Guess your mom didn’t give you enough hugs growing up, or maybe she gave mouth hugs to too many other dudes, now you gotta post bytchy comments online like a total fukkin loser :umad:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:dame:
Are you retarded?

It’s a thread about mike Tyson, but your :wrist: Ass decided to come in here and make some douchey comment about basketball players not having fathers... :comeon:

calling me a sissy when you openly hate women and love men :dame:

Again, go back to supporting your racist dogshyt city and shut the fukk up you stupid bytch. Further proof Texans ain’t shyt and will never be shyt.

Guess your mom didn’t give you enough hugs growing up, or maybe she gave mouth hugs to too many other dudes, now you gotta post bytchy comments online like a total fukkin loser :umad:

First of all I never brought up Lebron or the NBA, @Coronavirus did I just answered him since you act like a woman putting words in my mouth, and I never even said anything bad about any of they families I can just tell who actually had strong male role models in they life which you clearly don't. You talk a lot of shyt from a safe place behind your keyboard, I still box bruh I don't do talking whenever you want to put an address on that shyt you can get yo issue.